Maisonette in Queen’s Gardens Complex, Paphos, Cyprus - Private and Quiet Location in the Centre of Paphos, only 5 minute Walk from the Beach
Located in the gated exclusive complex of Queen’s Gardens in the heart of Paphos, right beside the new Kings Avenue Mall and only 5 minutes walk from the beach. This accommodation sets the standard in luxury self catering. This 2 bed maisonette has been furnished to the highest standard throughout and is fully air-conditioned. The accommodation includes 2 large bedrooms, one with double bed and one with twin beds. The main bedroom has a large furnished veranda overlooking the pool area and the second bedroom has a patio. The fully fitted kitchen has everything required to prepare a feast! The kitchen leads to a large living room cum dining room with 6 seater dining table, leather double sofa bed and leather double sofa, TV and coffee table. The living room in turns opens onto a large private patio directly leading to the outdoor pool area with sun loungers and umbrellas for guests. There is also a tranquil garden in the complex.
About the Owner
We are a Cypriot/Irish family living in Ireland. We bought this wonderful apartment in 2006 as an opportunity to holiday in Paphos and be close to family and friends in Cyprus.
1 holidaymaker review
We stayed in this apartment for 3 nights during June 2016. This apartment is on two levels. Kitchen, veranda that leads out on communal pool and dinning room and sitting area is on the ground level. On the first level you will find two bedrooms, both with balconies, and one bathroom. The bathroom consists of toilet, basin, bath and shower in the bath. There is no window in the bathroom, and the extractor fan in the bathroom is not working. In mid summer, this bathroom steams up and gets very hot inside. The apartment is not far from Paphos habour and many restaurants., the building is right next to the mall. There are two secure parking spaces right in front of the maisonette. No wifi in the apartment, but there is some free wifi in the mall next door.
Most of the areas in the maisonette were clean, but I would however recommend for the owners to clean the kitchen cupboards on the inside. The kitchen was equipped with a washing mashine and microwave. The maisonette houses 4 people, but there were only 2 wine glasses, and the other drinking glasses were also less than 4. I think the teaspoons and other cutlery needs a good clean.
The bedrooms were of good size, with build in cupboards. I would however suggest any kind of packing space in the bedrooms in front of the mirror. There is no space in the bedrooms to pack your make-up etc. We kept it on the floor.
We had a good stay, but the apartment is very basic.
From the Owner
“The property was new on the market and was and still remains a flagship luxury accommodation in the area. It is ideally located between the new and old areas of Paphos with lots of amenities on the doorsteps of the complex including restaurants, bars, shops and the new Kings Avenue Mall.”
Activity and Interests
There is a beautiful walkway from just outside the Queen's Gardens complex to the harbour that connects with the seafront at Lighthouse Beach, the nearest municipal beach to Queen's Gardens, only 7 minutes walk away. The popular beach at Coral Bay is 10 mins drive away and can also be accessed by a frequent bus that stops outside the complex.
Queen's Gardens is a 20 minute drive from Paphos airport and about an hour from Larnaca airport. The complex is situated on the main bus route between Paphos and Coral Bay. Airport transfers can be arranged upon request.
The famous harbour of Paphos, the castle and mosaics are all within a 10 minute walk of Queen's Gardens. The central bar street is less than 10 minutes away. The old town of Paphos is also a 15 minute walk away.
The Queen's Gardens complex is situated on Tomb of the Kings avenue which has a wide array of shops, bars, restaurants and banks. It is right beside the new Kings Avenue Mall with its selection of shops, cinema and children's playground. There is a 24 hour clinic, a 24 hour market, a cleaners and laundrette, bakery and car hire available within a minute's walk of the complex.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 50% booking fee is required to secure a booking. The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to letting date. Bookings made within 4 weeks of departure will require payment in full. No refunds will be given for cancellation.
Flexible change over days available. Flexible check in times available upon request. 11 a.m. check out time on day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Price includes all air con and welcome pack on arrival.
Discounts available for longer term rentals.
Shorter term rentals of less than 1 week available; prices on request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“A unique combination of quiet and secluded upper end accommodation with very easy access to all that Paphos has to offer.”
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- 90 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Fully tiled bathroom with wc, bath and shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Large, beautifully furnished master bedroom with deluxe bed and ample fitted wardrobe space. Leads to large private furnished veranda overlooking the pool area. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, fitted wardrobes and private balcony.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Veranda ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: A fully air-conditioned 2 bed maisonette (over 2 floors) in the exclusive Queen's Gardens complex situated in the heart of Kato Paphos. The new Paphos airport has a bus that stops immediately outside the complex. There is a 24 hour clinic, a 24 hour market, a cleaners and laundrette, bakery and car hire available within a minute's walk of the complex. Cot, stair gates, high chair and pushchairs can be organised at an additional charge, payable locally. Small gym available within complex, fee payable locally. Outside: Private furnished patio on ground floor adjacent to pool area. Main bedroom on first floor leads to large furnished veranda overlooking pool. Landscaped gardens with fountains and water features. Large swimming pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Welcome pack included (tea/coffee/milk/sugar/bread etc). Maisonette has its own washing machine and dryer. Alternatively mid-stay clean and laundry can be provided at small extra cost, payable locally. Other: Large ground floor patio leading from living room to poolside. Main bedroom has a large veranda on the first floor overlooking the pool.