Apartment in Les Coches, La Plagne, Paradiski region of French Alps - Easy Access in the Heart of Paradiski Region
Our spacious apartment was recently renovated to the highest quality, is well equipped and provides easy ski-in/ski-out possibilities. Lounge and balcony views of the Tarentaise valley are stunning with it's fabulous scenery and view across to Mont Blanc. Location is Everything - minutes from the nearest lift, nearest pistes and close to La Vanoise Express cable car linking the areas of Montchavin-Les Coches, La Plagne and Les Arcs to create one of the world’s largest ski areas…Paradiski...literally a Ski Paradise. Our accessibility makes your stay simple from beginning to end, leaving you more time to enjoy yourselves. Only 15 minutes from the valley floor at Landry, 5 minutes to the nearest Lift Pass Office and Ski Rental Shop. Simplicity and Accessibility...a perfect place to relax after a hard day on the slopes. A good variety of restaurants, shops, and the centre of Les Coches are only a few minutes away.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi Andy. A great week was had in Les Coches, the apartment is superb, we were very impressed. The proximity to the slopes was appreciated! Pretty good snow and weather all week. The apartment is fantastic and we'll definitely return. Thanks, all the best. Jeremy. (Rebooked)
Hi Andy Just a quick e-mail to say we had a great holiday last week. The apartment was lovely the best we have stayed in on a ski holiday. We would love to use it again. Thanks
Hi Andy. We really enjoyed our stay in your apartment and won't hesitate to recommend it. Anyway its a lovely apartment in a great position. We are really glad we chose your apartment, thanks. Kind regards. Anna Withington
Hi Andy, ...The flat was perfect in terms of location and the flat itself. It was great being close to the skiing and being able to ski down to the chair lift. The childrens slope behind was ideal, it was really easy to spend time with our son Jack on the mini slope he loved. All the best, Julia
Activity and Interests
Nearest airports: Chambery (105km) about 1 hour. Grenoble, Lyon and Geneva within 2¼ hours. Competitive fares from the UK to all these airports. Eurostar day and overnight services, the Snow Train and TGV services from Paris serve the resort via the station at Landry (9km) 15 minutes by taxi from Les Coches. Driving: Quickest and easiest by autoroute. From Calais, Boulogne or Dunkirk approx. 9-10 hours. Dieppe approx. 8-9 hours. Coach services are also available.
Les Coches village centre is only a few minutes walk away or by short lift. Montchavin 10 minutes by resort bus, car or resort link telecabine. Nearby towns include Albertville (45 mins), Bourg St Maurice (15mins) and Moutiers (25 mins). Three Valleys and Val d'Isere within an hours drive. Les Arcs accessible by the nearby Vanoise Express lift crosses the valley making skiing the whole Paradiski area and Les Arcs region accessible.
For Winter visitors:
- The area combines 3 resorts with 20 destinations
- Altitude range 3250m - 1200m
- 3 summits above 3000m
- 2 fully equipped glaciers
- 425 kms of pistes
- 170 hectares of artificial snow (470 cannons)
- 239 runs of all levels
- Overall vertical drop of 53,290m
- 144 lifts (incl. Vanoise Express)
- Slopes mainly North, NE and NW facing
- 158 kms of cross-country runs
- 5 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 1 half-pipe
- 1 bobsleigh run, 1 ice climbing area, 1 speed skiing run
- Quad biking
- Ice-skating rink
For Summer visitors:
- perfect location - warm weather and alpine flowers in bloom
- located on the edge of the Vanoise National Park
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing / Climbing Walls
- Ice Climbing on the Glacier
- Canoeing / Kayak / Canyoning / White Water rafting / other river activities
- Horse Riding
- Grass skiing / Summer skiing on the glacier
- 4x4 off-roading
- Swimming (outdoor pool in Montchavin)
- Lake activities at Annecy
A good variety of restaurants, shops, and the centre of Les Coches are only a few minutes away, where the Supermarket, Butcher and local Pizzarias also offer a home delivery service!
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A deposit to secure the booking is required.
A refundable security deposit to cover any losses or damage will be required on arrival.
Generally Saturday around midday. In quiet periods it may be possible to be flexible on arrival/departure. Please enquire.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Discounts available for short notice or late lettings.
In advance - Deposit 10% min, balance 8 weeks before
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- whitewater rafting
- 35 m²
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is modern with ample lighting, large basin/vanity area and large mirror. It has a large bath with power shower above and there is a heated towel rail and storage shelves. There is a separate toilet accessed off the hall.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (poss.5) - 2 single,1 lg.sofabed Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with twin beds. Ample lighting, bedside tables, cupboards and wardrobes in each room and hall. Plenty of coat hooks. Superking-size sofabed in lounge (v.large). Sofabed can sleep 3 children. Duvets and pillows provided (require linen/covers).
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our apartment is managed and maintained by a respected local bi-lingual English agent who will ensure the apartment is clean and presentable when you arrive. As a local French speaking expert you can be sure that they will help to ensure your stay in our luxury apartment will run smoothly and without problems. In the apartment you will find plenty of information about the resort (restaurants, bars, shops, equipment rental, lessons, taxis, resort buses, lifts…the list is almost endless) and of course details of all emergency services, etc. You will also find a welcome pack consisting of other useful information that you may need. Outside: The lounge opens to a balcony which provides stunning views across the Tarentaise valley towards Mont Blanc. There are garden chairs for you to relax in. Access via lift directly to road level. Free parking outside the building. Ski-out/in and only 50 metres or so to the nearest piste and lifts. Utility Room: Hall area with good cupboard space, plenty of coat hooks and full length mirror. Vacuum cleaner, dustpan and brush and broom provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Our local French speaking English agent will make sure the apartment is clean, tidy and warm when you arrive and will be happy to help you or deal with any little emergencies you may have during your stay. Linen and towels available if required. Other: The heated Ski Locker Room located at the entrance of the building, saves you time and makes things easy and dry at the start and end of the day. Own locker with built-in boot warmers make putting your boots on a pleasure not a pain.