House in Saint Jorioz, Lake Annecy, Haute Savoie, French Alps - Sail, Cycle, Swim, Golf, Ski
A 4 bedroom detached property that sleeps 8-10 in a lakeside location. In a development of 7 properties in a quiet residential area of St.Jorioz. It is perfectly located for sailing and windsurfing(public mooring and sailing school 1 minute walk) and for motor boating (the holiday moorings are next to the sailing school).You can walk to the beach and the Annecy cycle path is 2 minutes from the house.The beautiful old town of Annecy is a cycle or a ferry ride away. There are 2 excellent golf courses and a choice of ski resorts.La Clusaz,Le Grand Bornand and Megeve are closest but we often go to Meribel,
About the Owner
Myself and my wife are both GPs and own the house with another family who are long-term friends.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Monks family - A lovely house very well equipped in a beautiful location. Perfectly situated for both Lake and Mountain.
Letts family - We never repeat a visit - but here we may make an exception
Bramford family - We love your fantastic house and its location.Thinking of coming back for a winter holiday.
From the Owner
“We use the house as much as we can both in the summer and winter. The location is perfect for our family as we enjoy sailing, water skiing, cycling, walking sunbathing in the garden and skiing.”
Activity and Interests
The local beach of Saint Jorioz (with diving board, changing rooms and restaurant) is 5 minutes walk along the lakeside.
There are beaches all around the lake with varying facilities(changing rooms, slides etc) which can be reached by bike, ferry or car.
Annecy airport has regular links with Paris Orly airport.
Geneva airport is the next closest - 50 minutes by car, but Chambery, Grenoble and Lyon are all reasonably close.
The TGV from Paris takes about 4 1/2 hours.
Car hire is not essential as you can access most of the lake area by bike or ferry (April - October) and there are ski buses to La Clusaz and Le Grand Bornand.
Local restaurants are within 5 mins walk and the supermarket, shops and bank are a few minutes by bike or car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 24 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
25 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£254|
|Stay tax||€0 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|
A deposit and security cheque secures the booking.
Full payment within 8 weeks of stay.
Saturday changeover day - house available from 4pm, please leave by 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros.
Linen and laundry is available. Prices tend to be variable and are available on application.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Location minutes from lake with best lakeside views in Annecy”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- ski lift pass
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Downstairs: bathroom with shower and separate toilet. Upstairs: bathroom with bath and double sink, separate toilet. En suite bathroom with shower and toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, downstairs, double bed. Bedroom 2, master bedroom, en suite bathroom, balcony with lake and mountain views. Bedroom 3, twin beds. Bedroom 4, twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating groundfloor. Thermostatically controlled radiators upstairs. Quiet roads and easy access to lakeside, beach and cycle path ideal for families. Outside: Good sized lawned garden with mountain views. Large terrace and garden access from 4 double French windows in the dining/living room area and the downstairs bedroom. Garden furniture for 8 people. Utility Room: Washing machine. Dryer. Ironing board and iron. Storage for skis, bikes and golf clubs. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We have linen -prices on application.