Villa in Bradenton, Gulf Coast, Florida - Peaceful Quiet Location
Detached villa in quiet cul-de-sac, with tropical enclosed private garden to rear of property. Nice pool with water feature and shaded dining and seating area. Golf facilties nearby and open to public at very reasonable cost. All shopping, restaurants and other amenities close by. Beaches are within short driving distance. There are tennis courts and an open air pool for use by residents and guests with a play area for children. Tampa airport is approx 46 miles away and is served by many airlines, BA being a direct one from London. The journey to the villa takes approx. an hour, and is mainly by motorway driving. There is a multi cinema close by and a public library where they have internet facilities.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(4 traveller reviews)
Nice and clean
Great place, very comfortable. The location was very good, close to all.
A GREAT FAMILY HOLIDAY
We have 2 children, a daughter who is 14 & a son who is 11. We had a holiday to remember. The Owners were very helpful & the Villa was spotless & very homely - we were sad to leave. Great to have our own private pool in the Villa & had a dip every morning & at the end of the day. The comfiest beds we have ever slept in away from home & slept brilliantly. So much to do we need to return - beautiful beaches close by & restaurants - fast food about 2 minutes drive from Villa & 2 Supermarkets. Great formal eating too. Easy to master driving on the roads. Shopping Malls close by. Lovely quiet Cul-de-sac. Thank you to the Owners, we hope to return.
Villa had everything you could need for a 'home from home' feeling. Decor and furnishings excellent. Pool and garden private. Villa is in a very nice residential area, close to amenities.
Activity and Interests
Beaches on the gulf coast are all very white and fine sand, they can be found a not too far driving distance away. Lido Beach in Sarasota being the closest, from there you can drive down Long Boat Quay until you come to the beaches of Bradenton. These can also be reached by other routes, all details of which are given at villa.
The closest airport is Bradenton/Sarasota and is only a driving distance of 10mins away. Tampa is the most obvious choice being approx 46 miles and taking about one hour on mainly motorway driving. Car hire is essential and can be booked prior to your journey and picked up at the airport and returned to the same. Flights from UK are mostly non stop and are mainly from Manchester or London.
The closest town after Bradenton is Sarasota, via the motorway ( I-75 it is only one junction away), this is one of the most cultural area having the Ringling Museum, the Selby Botanical Gardens and various theatres and art galleries. St Armands Circle is worth a visit having many restaurants and up market shopping, over the water from down town Sarasota. Lido beach is also in this area.
For local shopping we have 3 supermarkets, Publix, Wallmarts
and Sweetbay. The banks are all on the same road as are the petrol (gas) stations, library and post office. Shopping malls are all a short driving distance away as are restaurants and all details are given at the villa.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
To book the villa, deposit upon booking and final amount to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. If booked later than this then full payment would be required at this time. A returnable bond will also be requested prior to visit.
Saturday (flexible) arrival after 2pm and departure by 12pm
Notes on prices:
Price is for the property per week in UK pounds.
Dollars also accepted. Reduction for monthly let.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom in master, with shower, bath and WC. Second bathroom with bath/shower over, WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 master with king bed. Bedroom 2 with queen bed. Bedroom 3 with twin singles.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: There is TV in all bedrooms and in main bathroom there is a hairdryer and straighteners for use by guests. In the main bedroom there is a large walk in closet and hanging closets in the other two. Air-conditioner is set as recommended, and will come on automatically upon reaching a certain temperature. Fans in all bedrooms and lounge. Bedrooms are all carpeted, bathrooms are tiled and lounge and kitchen is all wood laminate, with rugs. Outside: The front of property is open with driveway to garage, garden area is grassed and also planted, the back is fully enclosed and private, large pool 28ft x 15ft is caged and private, the surrounding area is paved with tropical plants and small sitting area. The pool can be heated at a small extra cost. There are loungers and chairs for around the pool and a glass topped dining table with six chairs in the covered area. A BBQ can be provided. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer. Both inside the double garage with access from kitchen. Ironing board and iron stored in this area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen is provided as are towels for use in bathrooms and others for around the pool. Beach towels not provided. The property is cleaned prior to arrival and after guests leave. A change of bed linen is also provided for use by guests. Other: Double garage with access from front of house and into kitchen. Pool area is caged and has safety rail fitted around the pool, as required under Florida law.