Farmhouse in Graveson, Nr. Saint Remy and Avignon, Provence - Traditional Farmhouse, Peaceful Location, 15 Minutes To Avignon And Saint-Rémy-De-Provence
15 minutes away from Avignon and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence the mas, is the traditional farmhouse in Provence, will provide you with tranquillity, peacefulness, and discretion. The villa is located in the countryside and enjoys an incredible open view on the Alpilles hills. You will be able to appreciate the fresh atmosphere provided by Platanes (Provence typical trees) and by the private swimming pool in front of the villa.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
from Amalia et Steve Mansfield 'la propriété est absolument magnifique et toute la famille s'y est beaucoup plu..c'est avec nostalgie que nous nous souviendrons de votre petit coin de paradis.'
From Christine Broad.
"Quelques mots pour vous dire à quel point nous sommes rentrés enchantés de notre séjour dans votre maison. nous smmes tombés amoureux du site et la région."
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Quad. vtt, in the "montagnette
trecking in the "ALPILLES"
The Mediterranean Sea is at 55 Km from the estate. And the Camargue beaches are within 50 minutes by car.
The nearest airport is in Avignon (10 km).
There is also the airport of Nimes within 35 minutes by car.
And the international airport of Marseille is an hour away by car.
The TGV train station is located to 3.5km away 5 minutes by car
The cities of Avignon and Saint Rémy de Provence are 8-km away from the villa. Les Baux de Provence are 10-km away.
The city of Arles is within 20 minutes by car and Nimes within 30 minutes.
Marseille and Aix-en-Provence are an hour away by car.
The closest villages are Graveson, Barbentane and Rognonas (3km).
All the surroundings are full of cultural and antic sites.
There are several shopping facilities, incl. bars/restaurants, newspapers stands, bakeries,supermarkets etc, at Graveson and Rognonas, the closest villages from the villa.
Supermarkets and movie theaters are located at Avignon, 10 minutes away by car from the villa.
In summertime, you can enjoy going to the traditional Provence markets, where you can find local food and arts / crafts.
There are plenty of typical restaurants in the region (Avignon, Saint-Rémy, les Baux, etc.).
Touristic attractions and sites: The mas is located at the heart of the beautiful Provence region:
- Alpilles hills, where Les Baux de Provence and Saint Remy of Provence are situated Arles and the Camargue National Park. The Mediterranean Sea (about 55km). Avignon, the city of the Popes. Luberon and Mont Ventoux. The Roman bridge Pont du Gard.
Cultural Activities: Museums. Gallo-Roman sites, Glanum” in Saint Remy de Provence, Orange, etc. The summer festivals: The region propose a great number of quality festivals. For instance, you can attend to theater plays during the Festival of Avignon and listen to opera at Vaison-la-Romaine, Orange, and Aix-en-Provence.
Sports: Horse Riding (3 equestrian clubs within 3km). Tennis (2km).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Sep 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£448|
If the house is chosen, please contact the owner by phone or by email.
2 contracts will be sent for approval: one is kept, the other is sent back to the property owner.
The timing of payments is as follows: 25% of the rent is required to complete the booking. The balance is due 10 days in advance.
A refundable security/damage deposit of 500 Euros is required.
Owners accept payments by: direct bank deposit or cash.
The usual arrival and departure time is on Saturday.
Overchanging the day is difficult but may be flexible during July and August. It is flexible in may, June or September.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros. Extra pricing: final cleaning. 80 € for 2 weeks. Heating (in cold period) = 120 euros per week. Pets: on demand: 25 €. Discount on the price of the second week -20%.
At the time of the reservation: amount 25% is required by a bank deposit.
At the arrival time: The balance is payable by cash or by a bank transfer
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 and 2 En-suite bathroom with bath/shower over, WC. Bedrooms 3 and 4 En-suite bathroom with bath/shower over, WC. Downstairs - 1 separate WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, downstairs, double bed - Nice view on the countryside. Bedroom 2, downstairs, double bed (160cm/200cm) Bedroom 3, upstairs, double bed - Beautiful view on the hill and the swimming pool. Bedroom 4, upstairs, twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has central-heating, TV sets, BBQ, hairdryer, washing-machine and dryer, radio, outdoor furniture. The villa is suitable for children. Outside: The mas is located in a park with magnificent platanes aged of 100 years old, cypresses and flowers. The villa has its own private garden and swimming-pool, which has a security alarm. Private barbecue and outdoor furniture (e.g. large outdoor table, rocking chair, etc.) are provided. Utility Room: Washing machine, dishwasher, Ironing Board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. Other: The dining room has a large table for 6 to 12 people; there was one large chest and a library.