Villa in Monte sao Pedro, Praia da Luz, Western Algarve - Well Equipped Games Room, Country Views
Well maintained and appointed 2 bedroom villa on the popular Monte sao Pedro development on the edge of Praia da Luz. It has an 'Aldeamento Turistico' no.21063. rental licence from the Algarve Regional Council.There are 58 villas.The villa hasWiFi, satellite TV, DVD/CD player, air conditioning, well appointed kitchen,washing machine, built-in BBQ, terrace/pool furniture.Table tennis. Some DVDs, books and games. Approximately 1km from the village with its large golden beach. Praia da Luz has all the shops and restaurants you will need, but if not the ancient town of Lagos is only 5 minutes drive, with its medieval stone walls and lovely marina it caters for all tastes, from 5 star restaurants to Pizza Hut and McDonalds and everything in between! The location is also perfect for golfers. The villa actually overlooks part of the Boavista golf complex. Only 10 mins drive from both Palmares and Park de Floresta and 20 minutes from the championship course at Penina.
Top Traveller Review
HOME FROM HOME
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Hi,I'd just like to thank you for renting us your villa.We had a lovely time and were very pleased with the villa and its location.We made good use of the pool and the table tennis and even had a BBQ one night. Kind regards Nick & family.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
HOME FROM HOME
This was the third time we have stayed here as we find it is like home....In the sun! It has all you need for a comfortable and enjoyable holiday. The children love the fact they have their own pool! The bedrooms are a great size and the playroom is great for when the children need a break from the sun. It is in a great location with a lot of places to explore like Lagos, Lagos Zoo, Water parks, Praia da Luz ( we find parking is never an issue), the children's favourite is Zoo Marine, it's a fab day out. Such great places to eat and everyone is so friendly and welcoming. All in all a fantastic villa in an ideal location. Would highly recommend.
This villa is beautiful, it has everything you would need from the welcome pack to the towels, a real home from home and lots of space. We just fell in love with it. The play room has a full size table tennis table. The large living room has a TV and DVD player. Two large bedrooms and a lovey big shower in the bathroom. Outside the kitchen is the BBQ area with stairs leading down to the pool. The pool is fantastic, we spent loads of time in it. There are lots of balls and things to play with. There is a tennis court on the site as well. We didn't have a car but that was not a problem as right out side was the bus stop, it only cost 1.60 euros to go where ever you like. Praia da Luz is lovely with lots of places to eat and drink and a beautiful beach. Lagos is much more busy with it's marina and good shopping. We went to the zoo at Lagos and it was delightful. We really loved our holiday in this great villa and you will too.
Lovely villa which is really well equipped - we loved the pool and table tennis table and tennis court just across the road. Welcome pack a great additional touch. Golf course very nearby. Praia da Luz a lovely village and Lagos which is nearby has a lovely marina, bars, restaurants and nightlife. Beautiful coastal scenery and boat trips recommended.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
All available nearby -Portimao racing circuit- Go Karting& track days. Deep sea fishing, Dolphin watching trips, waterskiing,windsurfing, surfing, horse riding, cycling, bowling, tennis, coastal & country walks, off road motor cycling , and much more.
Monte sao Pedro is 1km from the beach at Praia da Luz .10 mins walk, 2 min by car. 5 mins by car to Lagos beach and 20 mins to the rugged West coast beaches loved by surfers.
Faro airport. 1 hour by car. Car hire would be recommended, but not essential. Main bus service passes resort. Taxis can be arranged.
The villa is centrally situated to visit the west coast and the western point by Sagres or to drive up the hills at the back to the peak of Foia, passing the old spa of Caldas de Monchique and the market town of Monchique en route (tasty chicken piri-piri restaurants well known here!). Silves the old castle town.5 mins to the lovely town of Lagos.
In the area is the Lagos zoo, a pleasant walk to see monkeys etc. Outings can be planned to the Zoo marine (a great day with dolphin and sea lion shows etc) or at the water-slide parks. A visit to the sand sculpture show or a crazy golf/animal centre. Then there are wonderful rides in the countryside, tennis and other sports. Or indulge in a health spa. Fantastic Go Kart track at Almancil. Water Parks 20km.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
First confirm the availability and exact price. To reserve the villa it is necessary to pay a 25% deposit. The balance will be due the usual 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. On arrival there will be a damage deposit to pay to the villa manager.
Villa must be vacated by 11 am on day of departure. Arrivals must be after 2pm. Obviously, if possible we try to cater for early & late arrivals etc. but if guests arrive and depart on the same day we need time to allow the cleaners access.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Changeover days are also flexible. Long-term lets are available from end of Oct. Prices are negotiable, contact us for more details.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Newly refurbished bathroom with shower, bidet and shaving socket.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, large wardrobe, drawers and blackout blinds. Bedroom 2 with twin single beds, large wardrobe, drawers and blackout blinds. Fold down double sofa in lounge. Space for fold down bed in games room.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has been awarded an 'Aldeamento Turistico no.21063' Licence (No. 21061) which means it has been officially inspected by the council and has had electrical(Cert.Energetico no.SCE96603630) and fire safety checks to ensure the villa is safe and legally insured as a rental property. This is now a Legal requirement in Portugal, if you rent a property without one it may not be insured for letting, so please check before booking. The property is all on one level (apart from stairs down to the pool area, which is guarded by a stair gate), so is very child friendly and is also suitable for elderly or infirm people. Outside: Front terrace, overlooking mature gardens. Secluded rear terrace overlooking countryside, with built-in BBQ, table, chairs and sunshades. Stairs leading down to the good size kidney-shaped pool (7m x 3.5m) with sunbeds and shades. More photos can be supplied on request. Utility Room: Washing Machine.Well stocked with cleaning materials. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service weekly (more by arrangement if required). Total clean including all towels and sheets changed. Other: Games Room. Full size Table Tennis + equipment. Dart board.Junior dart board. Bean bags and small tables for toddlers.Lots moretoys etc.