Villa in Luz, Lagos, Algarve - 10 Min Walk To Luz Beach, Shops And Restaurants
The villa is a fully renovated and refurbished villa in the lovely area of Luz Parque with some of the finest views of the coastline in the Algarve. It is just 10 minutes walk or 5 minutes by car to Luz village, with shops, restaurants, bars and glorious sandy beach with safe bathing. The historic town of Lagos is only 15 minutes away. The villa is set in well maintained gardens, with a superb pool and terraces. The lounge and open-plan dining kitchen are on the upper floor offering outstanding panoramic sea views towards the famous Black Rock. The villa is well furnished in antique Portuguese style and is very well equipped. Downstairs all bedrooms open out onto the terrace and pool. Maid service to clean the villa and change beds. Heating/air-conditioning is available at extra cost. Wi-fi access, Digital TV, music centre, built-in barbecue, safe. Car recommended. Please note that this is a no smoking villa. Local Letting Licence number 13523/AL.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is the soft sand, Blue Flag beach at Luz, a 10 min walk and a few minutes by car. There are many more interesting, sandy beaches within a 30 min drive. The nearest are Burgau along the coast to Salema in one direction and Lagos and Meia Pria in the other. The west coast beaches with their waves from the Atlantic are a little further and are ideal for surfing, day-trips, walking, picnics etc.
Faro airport is approximately an hour away by motorway. The villa includes a gated drive for parking. Taxi/bus to/from the airport can be arranged. A car is not essential but is highly recommended. There is a taxi rank in Luz and a regular bus service.
Luz 5 mins, Lagos 15 mins, Portimao 30 mins, Sagres 30 mins, Monchique 45 mins by car. The villa is centrally situated to visit the west coast or to drive up into the hills visiting the old spa of Caldas de Monchique and the market town of Monchique (tasty chicken piri-piri restaurants well known here!).
In the area are: Lagos Zoo; water-slide parks; golf courses; tennis courts; sailing trips; dolphin cruises; bird-watching; pony trecking; the world famous sand sculpture park (May to October); health spas. Zoo-marine is a litle further away. Luz has banks, supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Late Summer 2016
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
First confirm the availability and exact price. To reserve the villa it is necessary to pay a 25% deposit. The balance will be due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
The changeover day is flexible to accommodate clients requirements. Arrival time is 2pm - visitors may leave their luggage if arriving earlier. Departure time is 10am unless otherwise agreed.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the main villa (sleeps up to 6) per week in UK pounds. In addition, the en-suite annex (sleeps 2) is available for an additional £250 per week. The annex includes an additional room which is suitable for a small child/baby.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to main bedroom with large walk-in shower, hand basin and toilet. Twin and single rooms share a bathroom with bath, large shower, basin and toilet. Cloakroom on 1st floor. Annex bathroom with large walk-in shower, basin and toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3/4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed and en suite shower-room. Guest bedroom 1 & 2, both with twin beds. Adjoining annex with twin beds and en-suite shower room.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is connected to mains electricity and water services (for safety there is no gas supply) and uses newly fitted solar panels to provide hot water. Air conditioning/heating is available (at extra cost). There is a safe for which a key deposit is required. Outside: There is a part covered terrace and newly extended open terrace on the 1st floor furnished for outside meals. External steps with security door lead down from this terrace to the attractive teardrop shaped swimming pool and the large interesting garden. The pool is 10 x 5m at its widest points and has built-in steps, and varies in depth from approximately 0.8 to 2.0m. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom towels and bed linen are provided and changed once a week. Please note that beach/swimming towels are not provided. There is a daily maid service 5 days a week, except for public holidays. Other: The large adjoining annex has twin beds, fitted cupboards, sofa and table and a small room with table and chairs, and is suitable for a cot. The modern bathroom has a large walk-in shower, toilet and handbasin/vanity unit.