Villa in Sesmarias, Albufeira, Central Algarve - Shared Pool And Gardens Quiet Location, Sea Views
Family friendly villa in a small complex with 9 others. There is a shared pool in the enclosed gardens. Located just off the road that runs between Galé, Sesmarias and Sáo Rafael, the villa is midway between the beaches of Galé and Costelo which can be reached on foot in about fifteen minutes. There are several nice restaurants and bars and a supermarket within an easy walk of the property. Short (10-15 minute) car journeys will take you to Albufeira, the Algarve Shopping mall at Guia (with a large supermarket) and the Zoomarine Park (Dolphins, Sealions etc).
Top Traveller Review
very nice villa
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
very nice villa
hi we stayed at villa joinal for 2 weeks we as a family enjoyed our stay.The villa was cleaned well Pauline the property manager was very helpful to us the grounds including the pool were lovely there is 4/5 nice restaurant's within walking distance to the villa there was 4 beaches nearby the best beach was gale` beach and albufiera old town was a 10 minute taxi journey away.We had a good 2 week holiday.Thank you to Mike ,kirstie and Pauline.
Beautiful holiday home with all the amenities inside and out. Three stories with three bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Easily accommodates a large family. Very close to several restaurants and the Apolonia market. Also easy walking distance to at least 8 beautiful beaches.
Excellent villa, perfect for toddlers!
Excellent villa, well kept and clean. All facilities included. Lots of toys for the kids, a ping-pong table, a large communal swimming pool and a decent back yard. A bit far to the supermarked and the beaches when you have small kids, but no more than 15 min walk. Taxi service was also excellent, especially when you have several kids who need car seats.
Side note: We recommend a restaurant nearby kalled Jompra, easily the best in the area!
Activity and Interests
By distance the property is within 500m of the sea. There's no direct access to the beaches though so anticipate a 15 min walk (2 mins by car). There are quite a few excellent beaches in the area including Praia da Galé with its three beach restaurants, water sports and several miles of golden sand and the quieter Costello beach.
From Faro airport, you can normally be at the property in about 45 mins via the A22 Motorway. We would recommend a rental car for your visit although taxi transfers and the proximity of a taxi rank and bus stop mean it isn't strictly required.
It's normally a 10 min drive to Albufeira Old Town or 15 mins to Montechoro/Bullring. A short 10 min drive will get you to either the Algarve Shopping mall at Guia or the Zoomarine attraction.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£176|
We require a 25% non-refundable deposit. Balance due 4 weeks before departure. A security deposit of £150 for breakages required 4 weeks before departure. The security deposit will be returned after the property has been vacated and cleaned.
We prefer Tuesdays for changeover (since this typically corresponds with the cheapest flights with the low cost carriers) but are flexible. The minimum stay is four days.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in Euros.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Ground floor with WC and sink. 1st Floor with WC, bidet, sink and bath/shower. 2nd Floor with WC, bidet, sink and shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (1st floor) Double bed with built-n wardrobes. Balcony with pool and sea views. Bedroom 2 (1st floor) Twin beds with built-in wardrobes. Bedroom 3 (2nd floor) Twins beds with built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom.
- Terrace ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning 35 Euros per week which would be payable on arrival. Outside: To the front of the property there is a driveway with parking for up to 2 cars. There is also a grassed area with plants. To the rear there is patio area with table/seating and also sun loungers. There is ample garden area with foliage leading to the pool area. The pool area consists of a large pool and a smaller pool for children. There is also room for sunbathing and there is a communal barbecue for use. We provide our own small barbecue for use with the villa. Utility Room: The utility room is also the entrance from the drive at the front of the property. There is a washing machine, clothes airer, iron and ironing board in this room. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service is once a week when towels and bedding will be changed. Towels provided are for villa use only (so please bring your own beach/pool towels).