Villa in Javea, Costa Blanca - Situated in a Residential Area
Spacious detached villa, with four double bedrooms and three bathrooms. Casa Colina is situated in a residential area approximately 3.5kms from main Javea beach, with the fishing port, marina and old town of Javea a little further on. It is a short drive from numerous supermarkets, restaurants, bars and shops. The villa has a private pool and terraced gardens, with panoramic views of Montgo mountain, the surrounding countryside and the bay of Granadella in the distance. The accommodation is set out on three floors and offers ample space for 8 adults + 2 children. A cot is also available. External steps from the main pool area lead down to a lower covered terrace which offers a table tennis table, pool table, table football and a dartboard.
The accommodation is set out on three floors linked by standard internal staircases.
On the main floor, the large, comfortable living room has a wood-burning fire, flat screen TV (cable channels), DVD player and mini hi-fi with i-Pod dock. The villa has Wi-Fi internet access. A Tosca stone arch leads to the dining room with wine fridge. The separate well-equipped kitchen has microwave, electric oven and ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Also on the ground floor is a twin-bedded room with built-in wardrobe, airconditioning and ceiling fan and a separate shower room with basin, WC and bidet.
On the top floor is a spacious master suite. The large bedroom has airconditioning, a glazed double entrance doors, kingsize bed and extensive fitted wardrobes. French doors open onto a small private balcony with table and chairs and a retractable canopy. The large tiled bathroom has a corner bath/jacuzzi, walk-in shower, toilet and double basins. From the bedroom, it is possible to see the sea in the distance.
The lower floor comprises a third bathroom with walk-in shower, basin and toilet, a second spacious living room with cable TV, DVD and mini hi-fi system, plus two bedrooms, one with twin beds and the other with a double bed. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and air conditioning.
French doors from the lower living room lead to a covered terrace with dartboard, table tennis table, table football and pool table. A door from this terrace leads to the small storeroom/pool pump room, which incorporates a utility area with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
The villa offers spacious accommodation for eight people. A cot is also available and, if required, two additional beds/mattresses can be set up in the lower living room, which are ideal for children. This brings the maximum capacity of the villa to 8 adults and 2 children plus a baby.
Top Traveller Review
whole process from booking to returning could not have been smoother.
About the Owner
We are a couple in our early 60s with a daughter of 30 and a son of 28. We live in South East London - I have retired but Chris still works in the centre of London, although not full time these days. We love to travel - one of the reasons I decided to stop work - and we try to incorporate as much time as we can at the house in Javea with the opportunity to explore other places which are new to us.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a lovely time. As I may have mentioned before we have stayed in a few villas in Spain but I would have to say your villa has the most positives compared to the others. The villa was clean and tidy and it was great to have air-con in all the rooms. I would definitely recommend this villa to others.
1 holidaymaker review
This villa is excellent ,just as described and perfectly maintained the phots do not do the outside space justice .The villa was the cleanest we have stayed in our 15 years renting villas in Spain . Can not wait to go back the
whole process from booking to returning could not have been smoother.
From the Owner
“We first discovered Javea when friends of ours, who have owned a villa there for more than 25 years, invited us to stay with them. We loved it from the start. We think it provides something for everyone. When we started looking for our own property, we didn't think we would find anywhere as nice as our friends' villa but, as soon as we looked round Casa Colina, we knew it was for us and now we wouldn't want to be anywhere else.”
Activity and Interests
The Arenal, Javea’s main sandy beach, is approximately 10 minutes’ drive away with numerous restaurants, bars and shops running the length of the bay. A little further on is the large stony beach leading to Javea’s port and marina. Closer to the villa are the smaller picturesque bays of Portichol and Granadella and the panoramic views of the coastline from Cap de la Nao.
Car hire is essential. Javea lies mid-way between the airports of Alicante and Valencia. Both airports are serviced by the cheaper airlines, including Ryanair and easyJet.
The drive from both Alicante and Valencia is around 100km, taking on average 75 minutes. Within easy driving distance of Javea, there are many small coastal and inland villages worth visiting, as well as larger resorts such as Benidorm where you can enjoy the theme parks of Terra Mittica and Aqualandia.
There are four restaurants and a tapas bar within reasonable walking distance of the villa, as well as several tennis courts. Further afield (but only 15 minutes’ drive away) the attractive port area of Javea provides numerous seafront restaurants, shops and bars. Javea old town offers a weekly open-air market, as well as a covered food market, narrow streets with typical Spanish houses and a fortified church in the cobbled square. There are excellent sports facilities within easy reach, including golf, tennis, go-karting, scuba diving and horse riding.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
If you wish to book, please contact us to double check availability and we will send you a booking form. You will be asked for a one-third deposit at the time of booking and the balance is payable 10 weeks before departure. We will also ask for a key deposit of £100 payable with the balance, which is returned on receipt of the villa keys and following an inventory check by our representatives in Spain.
The changeover day is Saturday. You will be asked to arrive at the villa after 3.00pm and leave before 10.00am on the day of departure to enable the villa to be cleaned for the next guests.
Payment of one third of the total rental on booking. Balance, plus additional £100 security deposit, due 10 weeks before departure date. Please note that payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer. We are unable to accept debit or credit card bookings.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Obviously we love the villa ourselves, otherwise we wouldn't be there. We feel that it provides a good location in a residential area but at the same time it is within easy reach of the hustle and bustle of the busy areas of Javea. The villa is set out on three floors with the lower floor having the facility of being relatively independent from the rest of the house (by closure of an inner door). This is particularly advantageous for teenage/older children (like ours) who want a little of their own space or for two families who wish to have some independence from each other. We also offer additional recreational facilities, such as table tennis, darts, table football and snooker/pool.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Table Football
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower Room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ensuite Bathroom - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Jacuzzi, Corner jacuzzi bath/hand shower attachment, separate shower
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with shower, corner bath/jacuzzi, WC, double basins. Main floor shower room with shower, basin, WC, bidet. Lower floor shower room with walk-in shower, WC, basin/ vanity unit. All fully tiled with ample storage space.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 adults + 2 children + cot (4 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and air conditioning. Master bedroom (top floor) with kingsize bed, French doors to small balcony Bedroom 2 with twin beds (main floor), ceiling fan Bedroom 3 with double bed (lower floor) Bedroom 4 with twin beds (lower floor) On request two single bed frames and mattresses can be set up in the second living room, which are suitable for children. There is also a cot available.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa offers spacious accommodation for eight people. A cot is also available and, if required, two additional beds/mattresses can be set up in the lower living room, which are ideal for children. The lower floor accommodation, which comprises a shower room, two bedrooms (double and twin) plus a second living room, can be closed off by an inner door. The villa therefore offers a degree of privacy for two families wishing to share or larger families, perhaps with older children. Please note that this is a three-storey house - movement from floor to floor is via normal internal staircases. Outside: The villa has an 8x4m private pool with underwater lighting and poolside shower. It is surrounded by a walled sun terrace with built-in BBQ and undercover areas for dining and relaxing. There is a large dining table with eight chairs, as well as a smaller tiled breakfast table. A sofa, two armchairs and a small tiled table are set out under the covered naya. Sunbeds are provided. The surrounding gardens are terraced and well stocked with trees and shrubs. The main entrance area, accessed via an electronic gate, offers parking for two cars and there is a second double-gated entrance, which leads to a car port giving an optional/additional parking area. Utility Room: A door from the lower terrace leads to a small storeroom/pool pump room which houses a utility area with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels (except pool and beach towels) are included in the rental price. The villa is cleaned at the beginning and end of your stay and there is a mid-stay linen and towel change offered for lets of more than one week.