House in Oliva, Valencia, Costa del Azahar - Close to Mountains and Coast and Town
Ideally situated in a quiet street off San Roc square. Set over 3 floors with fitted kitchen and 3 good size bedrooms. You are likely to spend most of the time taking in the views on the roof terrace, watching the sun set and spotting firework displays in the distance at fiesta time. There is a downstairs shower room off the kitchen. A living dining room with TV and DVD player. We leave information about the local area.
About the Owner
We live in Shropshire, UK. We bought this house in 2004. We love going there, but as we can not be there all the time we like to share the house. I like to think the house is being used and not left all shut up. The more we go to Spain the more we love it. The people are lovely and this area has so much to offer in the way of beaches, scenery and entertainment. Our neighbours went and now go more than we do! My 2 girls love the beaches and they love Benidorm and Valencia. There seem to be festivals and celebrations all the time which are always good to see. The main reason we bought this particular house is for the spectacular views from the roof terrace. It is in a nice quiet cul de sac and within a couple of minutes walk from the square with a couple of bars and shops.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'The house was wonderful, perfectly located and we really enjoyed the bars in the square for our morning coffee' - Sue and Colin
From the Owner
“We bought the house because it is a traditional Spanish townhouse in a great location. A quiet street where you can walk to all the facilities Oliva has to offer. The views from the roof are amazing. The local square has everything you need, a couple of bars and shops for your everyday food needs. In the local area there is so much to do and we are still exploring. The mountains, the sea and beaches, the dunes, the nature reserve, cultural cities like Valencia and Alicante and there is always Benidorm if you want it! (our children did!)”
Activity and Interests
There are approx 10km of uncrowded golden beaches nearby. During the high season chiringitos (beach bars) are set up and water sports are available.
Approx 70 mins drive from Alicante and Valencia. Car hire is advisable for exploring the area.
Valencia 70 mins by car, 45 mins by train. Benidorm 45 mins. Denia 20 mins. Nearest beach 10 mins (half hour walk through orange groves).
Oliva offers the best of all worlds. History and culture, beaches and restaurants, peace and quiet or flamenco and fiestas.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Dec 2016 - 31 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£45|
E-mail or ring to book. £50 deposit required, payment in full 6 weeks prior to departure. Deposit refunded 2 weeks after holiday ends or when we receive the key back
Payment by Bank transfer preferred . 50 euro deposit to secure the booking. Full payment 6 weeks prior to the holiday. Deposit returned 2 weeks after the holiday or on receipt of the key
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs shower room with WC and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 with double bed with floor standing fan Bedroom 3 with twin beds and ceiling fan
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The stairs and roof terrace are not really suitable for very young children. There is parking in the street outside. Outside: Roof terrace with fantastic mountain views. Table chairs and parasol. 2 loungers. BBQ. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is cleaned and prepared. One set of linen provided, extra set on request but laundry charge will be added. Towels provide on request, beach towels not provided. Other: Large landing for storage and drying.