Apartment in La Manga del Mar Menor, Costa Calida - 1 Minute Walk To Beach
Luxury first floor apartment with spectacular views of both the marina and Mar Menor. Undiscovered by the masses, this is the holiday for those looking to relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings. La Manga is great for both couples and families with activities for all to enjoy if you choose. Sailing, golfing, cycling, scuba diving, quad bike, horse riding, jet ski hire, go karting and tennis are just a few of the things you can try out. Or if you prefer days can just be spent on one of the many nearby beaches. A great holiday destination for all.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Great apartment. Beaches so close, just chilled out and ate at great restaurants. Mr & Mrs Grant and family.
Most relaxing holiday ever. Apartment fab! Pool great. Everything you need on your doorstep. Booked already for this year. Sabrina & Paul Mcmillan.
What a great holiday we had at this lovely and well appointed apartment. Very close to the marina which has some beautiful restaurants at reasonable prices. This made the holiday even more enjoyable. Can only thank Mr and Mrs Watson for allowing us to use their apartment. Will book again soon for next year. Mr and Mrs John Duncan.
Activity and Interests
La Manga Mar Menor is in a very unique position. This strip of land benefits from the Mar Menor (small sea) on one side and the Mediterranean on the other. The nearest beach is 1 min walk away but several more can be found within 5 mins walk.
Murcia(Javier) airport is 35-40 mins drive. Alicante airport is 75 mins drive. Taxi and car hire are available at both airports. Collections and returns can be arranged from the airport if requested.
Thomas Maestre Marina 15 mins walk with an abundance of bars and restaurants. Cabo de Palos which is a lovely fishing village 20 mins by car. Historic town of Cartagena 35 mins drive. Murcia city 50 mins drive.
Numerous bars, restaurants and supermarkets can be found along the strip. The nearest supermarket is 1 mins walk away. Your greeter can advise or recommend the best local restaurants to try.
- Booking Notes:
£100 deposit on booking (refundable) - returned once housekeeper has checked apartment. Full payment required 4 weeks prior to arrival. No smoking permitted within the apartment.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in Euros.
Rental week commences Saturday during high season. Long or short term rentals available. Changeover days can be flexible during low and mid season.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower and bidet. Main bathroom with bath/shower, WC, basin and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en-suite and balcony. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Double sofa-bed available for use by guests.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Children can easily be catered for and travel cot with bed linen provided if required. Outside: The apartment balcony overlooks the Thomas Maestre Marina. There is a large private pool for guests only along with a small children's pool. The pools are surrounded by palm trees and grass area. There is also a hard surface tennis court for guests to enjoy use of. Utility Room: Washing machine and small sink. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided and are inclusive in the rental price. Please bring your own towels for use on the beaches. A 50 euro charge is taken at the end of say for the cleaning of the apartment. A maid service can be supplied mid break if requested. Other: The apartment benefits from underfloor heating and air-conditioning.