Villa in Bustelo, Nr. Penafiel, Costa Verde - Peaceful Location in a Friendly Village
The house is situated in a sunny position with views over a river valley. All amenities are close by, with excellent access to Porto and the airport. Centrally located for touring both the Minho area and the Douro Valley, it is also a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the plentiful sunshine.
Top Traveller Review
Best holiday ever
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Fantastic Villa, great location, we will be back! Derek & Tess Bolton, Lancs
Lovely house, weather and people, we have enjoyed our stay in your excellently designed house, many thanks Jaci & Keith Chesworth. Cheshire
We have had a wonderful time in your nice and comfortable house; 3 weeks just went too fast, we will be back again. Jan Saghar & Ferdows, The Hague, Netherlands
1 holidaymaker review
Best holiday ever
Best villa I've ever stayed in. Really big and comfortable with the most lush views. Pool big and private and loved the outside sports area. Great pond too, had loads of fun watching the frogs and fish.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Personalised guided tours can also be arranged on request
There are many attractive sandy beaches to the North and South of Porto, easily accessible within 45 minutes' drive.
The nearest airport is Oporto (OPO) airport, which is approximately 30 minutes' drive. A car is essential - car rental is easily available at the airport. The nearest ferry port is Santander in Spain, where Brittany ferries operate from Plymouth twice a week. Allow up to 8 hours for the drive, which is now quicker due to new motorway construction.
The nearest town is attractive Penafiel, 5 km away, where all amenities can be found. The city of Porto, with its fascinating port wine lodges is very easily reached within 30 minutes, as are the nearby historic towns of Guimaraes and Amarante. For touring, the Minho area and the North of Spain are to be recommended and a visit to the scenic Douro Valley, a World Heritage Site, is not to be missed and within an hour's drive.
There is a water park on the outskirts of Amarante. All restaurants in the area are particularly good value with traditional North Portuguese cuisine and inexpensive, good local wines. Mini-supermarket three-minutes' walk from the house.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jun 2017 - 9 Jul 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
10 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please book by email or telephone. A 30 % deposit is required with the balance due six weeks before arrival. Payment accepted by cheque or bank transfer by prior arrangement.
Please note that owner lives on property for maintenance reasons. Changeover day flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in euros. Prices are based on full occupancy, however for fewer people we are very happy to negotiate.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower, wc and bidet. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower, wc and bidet. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with bath/shower, wc and bidet. Separate wc with washbasin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and private veranda. Bedroom 2 with double bed and private veranda. Bedroom 3 with double bed, single bed and private veranda.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: Safe, enclosed space for children. Local tennis court, basketball and football pitch just 2 minutes walk, free and available at all times. Outside: Large veranda plus extensive paved areas with lawns, gardens and fishpond. Swimming pool, with sun from sunrise to sunset, 7.5m by 3.5m, maximum depth 1.8m, surrounded by paved area, with sunloungers, umbrellas with an attractive tented pavillion for extra shade and privacy for changing. Additional recreational space with fruit trees and flower gardens. Large off-road parking space. Front veranda furnished with dining table, sofa and easy chairs with coffee table. Suitable for breakfast, evening meal, or for simply relaxing with a glass of wine to watch the world go by. Utility Room: Washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and bed linen are included, including beach or poolside towels. The property is thoroughly cleaned proir to arrival. Other: There is also a large landing area with a comfortable double bed settee/additional relaxing area.