Villa in Moissac Bellevue, Var National Park, Provence - Inside The National Park On The Edge Of A Small Artists Village
This beautiful villa with a superb heated pool 10m x 5m. Set within private 0.5 acre gardens in the picturesque tranquil village of Moissac Bellevue. Nestled within the Var National Park, very near to the turquoise lake of St. Croix with its waterside villages, restaurants and pebble beaches. There are tennis courts 5 minutes walk from the villa. Table tennis in the garden. Two double and two twin bedrooms. 2 bathrooms, one en-suite. Double living room which comfortably accommodates 8 people. Modern kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine. Baby cots and highchair provided. 1.5 hours from Nice, Toulon and Marseille airport.
Top Traveller Review
An ideal family villa with excellent facilities
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
An ideal family villa with excellent facilities
We own a house in the village but needed a larger property as well to accommodate our children and grandchildren. This villa was perfect. The accommodation, grounds and pool were ideal. Everything was well maintained and user friendly. We have rented many luxury villas throughout Europe but this one represented the best value and we would recommend it to anyone. Needless to say, we will return.
Simply amazing !
We recently stayed in this beautiful villa and had a simply magical break in this stunning location. The local village restaurant is like a dream, the best of rural, proper french cooking with a bill that will make you wish you'd ordered twice as much - Food that good should not be such good value !
The larger local town Aups is great with lots to do plenty of restaurants. The Lake has powered rental boats which makes for a great day out, the lake also has crystal clear water which you can swim in. None of the brown crap in lakes you get in the UK !
Teresa who owns the villa with her family is an efficient, knowledgeable pleasure to deal with and very professional.
The combination of a great property, amazing location, and nice owner to deal with make this a sure fire return for us and HIGHLY recommended.
This is the most fantastic property for a holiday in Provence. We have stayed four times over the last five years - as a family of four and also with additional friends. The location is brilliant, quiet, easy to get to and great for visiting Lac Ste Croix. The villa is well equipped with a great pool. We will certainly be back.
Activity and Interests
The house is due north of St Tropez and the coast can be reached within 45 minutes. A 20 minute drive away is the turquoise lake St Croix whch is 13km long with numerous villages bars and pebble beaches at its edge. It is possible to hire a range of boats from simple electric boats for sightseeing to large catamarans for sailing enthusiasts.
There are three major airports in easy reach they include Nice. Toulon and Marseille all are within 90 minutes.
The village is a 5 minute walk and the next town called Aups is just 10 minutes in a car.
The local area is packed with places to visit just a few examples include the village where Van Gough lived, Tourtour known as the village in the sky because of the panoramic view it commands over the surrounding countryside. This is also the heart of the black truffle region and a gastronomic paradise which boast amongst others a restaurant run by one of Frances best known celebrity chefs who specialises in a truffle menu which draws in the rich and famous from all over France. Equally we find that the simple family run restaurants provide superb food at excellent value for money.
- Booking Notes:
Please see our website or call for booking details.
Changeover is Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with bedroom 1 inc bath shower and basin separate wc outside bedroom 1 and family bathroom including shower, wc and basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with luxury double bed and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with two single beds. Bedroom 3 luxury double bed and french windows overliiking the garden. Bedroom 4 with two single beds and french windows overlooking the garden.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This is our family villa purchased primarily for our use as a holiday home, the beautiful location was selected with this in mind and the villa is also therefore very well equipped and maintained. Outside: The swimming pool is heated and 10 metres by 5 which is equivalent to approximately 33 ft by 16ft. The garden is half an acre and walled. There is a small olive grove and well maintained borders with lavender and roses there are also grape vines, fig trees wallnut trees a cherry tree and an area for football etc. There is a large stone barbeque and two tables one under the covered terrace and one by the side of the pool. Utility Room: In addition the the washing machine and fridge freezer there is a sink and equipment for the garden including table tennis rackets for the outside table, tennis rackets for the court which is 5 minutes walk away, boules and on request mountain bikes. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be thoroughly cleaned prior to arrival. Fresh towels including beach towels and bed linen are provided at the begining of your stay.Total cost for linen & cleaning £85. For extended stays further changes/towels/cleaning can be arranged.