Penthouse Apartment in Betlem, Colonia, Bay of Alcudia - Peaceful Location by the Sea
2 bedroom/2 bathroom luxury appointed penthouse apartment, furnished to the highest standard bright and modern. One of the most spacious 2 bedroom on a small private complex, offers AC and private underground parking A large furnished roof terrace with amazing views futher extends the the living space.
About the Owner
Hi, my name is Karen and I own along with my Husband Gary this beautiful Penthouse apartment in Betlem. We are a family of six and our four children have spent many lovely holidays there and still do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a wonderful time, we all loved the apartment, very home-from-home. All the comforts you could ask for!! The children especially loved your hammock/swing on the breakfast terrace!! The pool was lovely and didn’t seem to get busy till after lunch and as we like to get to the pool early it felt like we had it to ourselves for the first few hours! We really did have a wonderful holiday and your apartment has spoilt us when it comes to booking future holidays! Best regards Alison & Steve
Hi Karen, had a great time, the apartment was well equipped and the pool was lovely. The keys are in the post. Regards Marilyn
Hi Karen, we really enjoyed our stay at your apartment. The location was amazing and we absolutely loved the roof terrace which is a great selling point. It was lovely to wake up every day and see the sea one side and the mountains the other side. We could not find any fault with the apartment and would absolutely recommend to anyone. Regards Paul and Louise
From the Owner
“We have had the apartment for approx. 10 years now and never grow tired of spending time there. the fantastic peaceful location and the amazing views just melt away all the stresses of life. We just fell in love with this quite unspoilt part of Majorca. When we bought the apartment we had four children ranging between 14 and 19 they have always loved it here the pool is amazing and although quite you are within 30mins drive from more commercialized areas if you so desire.”
Activity and Interests
Direct access to the sea from the complex to rocky headland the sea comes in shallow and is ideal for swimming or snorkeling. There is also a small sandy blue flag beach in the port of Colonia 5 mins drive away well served by several very good restaurants over looking the beach and port, Travel by car for 15 - 20 mins and you will come to several beaches, ie Cala Torta secluded with fab fish hut. Cala Aguila with watersports and restaurant, Alcudia with many bars, shops and port, and many more.
Betlem is 45-60 min drive from Palma airport. A car is essential.
Colonia 3.9 km, 5 mins drive .Arta 10-15 mins a fantastic old town with pedestrianised walk through unusual shops, boutiques and restaurants, Son Salvador is a must! Alcudia 15-20 with lovley Old town and Port. Pollensa 20-25 mins, Cala Rajada 20 mins, Capdepara,Canyamell 15 mins small but worth a visit.
Colonia St Pere has a small but well stocked super market, bank, doctors and pharmacy. It also has plenty of good restaurants, a sandy blue flag beach with showers perfect for small children, and a small Marina. Larger supermarkets can be found about 20 mins drive away in the busier resort of Can Picafort where Water sports, horse riding go karts and nightclubs can be found. For even more nightlife and shops Alcudia and Calla Rajada are within a 30 min drive from the complex.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 4 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
5 Mar 2017 - 3 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% non refundable deposit is payable immediately with the balance to be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to departure. Weekend and daily rates available during low season, please e-mail to enquire.
Changover days can be flexible. although we ask you not to arrive before 3 pm and to vacate for 10-11 am to allow for the cleaning.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our property is furnished to a very high standard. We like nice things and want the people who come into our home to enjoy them to. You will feel completely safe in a gated community with a night watchman. Fantastic place for any age group, and if you are a keen golfer there are several within easy driving distance”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- naturist beach
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom marble floor with under-floor heating double sink unit and storage marble wall tiles, WC, bath /shower over. Main bathroom under-floor heating marble tiles enclosed shower unit sliding glass door single sink and storage and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with 6ft bed, 2 x bedside tables with lamps, dressing table, fitted wardrobe 4 drawers and leather chaise. Bedroom 2 with single beds with bedside lamps, portable bed, broom cupboard, single wardrobe with 4 drawers and large fitted wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This complex is suitable for children and is fully air conditioned All windows have mosquito blinds. All members must abide by the rules of the complex. Use of all the pools are at your own risk the complex does not have a life guard and all children must be accompanied by an adult. Outside: One of the best located Penthouse Apartments, with over 100 sq meters of roof terrace, here you can enjoy complete privacy, fully furnished with luxury sit around sofa large circle dining table for 8 people, four luxury recliners and two more fold away sunbeds, traditional spanish bbq, and Webber Bbq drinks fridge freezer,and cooling shower. The veiws are amazing right around the coastline, watch the sun set over Formentor or turn the lights of and see spectacular stars even the Milky Way! There is a very large outdoor pool and childrens pool, heated indoor pool with small sauna and gym, large community bbq and small childrens area, short tennis court and childrens play area , landscaped gardens mantained to the highest standard as is all the complex, path to the sea and rocky headland (via security gate) you can access the sea from here although you would need some sea shoes, but great snorkelling! You enter the complex via main security gate and there is a night watchman. Utility Room: Communal utility situated in the ground floor with private washing machine for the apartment guests only and drying maiden. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and bed linen are provided, but we ask you not to take these to the pool or beach. Changes of linen and towels are provided. Mid stay cleans are available payable locally.