Villa in Roche, Near Conil de la Frontera, Costa de la Luz - Peaceful Location, 7 Mins Walk to Fantastic Blue Flag Beaches
The villa is in a peaceful avenue, and just a 5 minute walk from shops, tennis courts, restaurants, children’s playground and church. 7 minute walk to fabulous expanses of blue flag beaches. The large garden offers both sun and shade and is completely safe for children to play in as the pool is fenced in. The villa offers many facilities nearby. We are less than 3 miles from the nearest golf course and there are more a little further on. We are within easy driving distance of go-karting, horse riding, sailing and watersports. We are in the heart of real Spanish Andulucia and as a result there are many "ferias" throughout the year - colourful festivals where locals dress in flamenco style, eat, dance and show off their horses. If these spectacles are not enough there are often fun fairs for the children too. Great restaurants are in abundance, we particularly like 2, which are next to each other, which are actually on a nearby beach. White Moorish hilltop villages are close too.
Top Traveller Review
LOVELY HOUSE AND GOOD LOCATION
About the Owner
Hi we are a family of 6 and our children range in age from 5- 18 years old. We live in Gerrard's Cross, Buckinghamshire, UK and fell in love with Andulucia which is why we bought the villa for family holidays. My husband is in the financial world and I'm a teacher. We all love the flexibility that holidaying at the villa gives. We can chill by our heated pool- I can only enjoy a warm pool. The children can play lots of games in the pool what ever their age -diving games as it's really deep at one end. The little ones play on the steps in the shallows of the roman- end. If we our feeling active we can walk or ride our bikes to the beach and then body board,surf, play in the waves or swim. We are so lucky that our beaches seem almost private as they are little known and a bit of a find.
1 holidaymaker review
LOVELY HOUSE AND GOOD LOCATION
We are a family of 2 grandparents, three couples and two grandchildren. The house was ideal - lots of bathrooms, big kitchen area, large outdoor eating spaces and an irresistible pool. Everything worked and it was well equipped. There is a beautiful sandy and fairly quiet beach only 10 mins walk away, with a good restaurant and cool beach bar where you can watch the sunsets whilst sipping drinks and listening to chillout music. What's not to like? Cadiz is 35 min drive away, and Conil which is lively (but touristy of course) only about 15 mins. We had a great time and would really recommend the house. Owner was a delight to deal with.
Activity and Interests
We have the most magnificent blue flag, unspoilt beaches within 7 minutes walk of our Villa. You just pop out of the gate and there is a road with sleeping policeman, and a path which leads staight to a vast expanse of beach. There are some rocks to explore or catch crabs on. On the beach itself there is also a super restaurant where you can have coffee or lunch or dinner. The sea is the Atlantic and it's a great place to body board or swim. My 1 year old paddles about as it's not rough.
Nearest airport is Jerez, 40 minutes, 37 miles, 60 km.
There is also Gibraltar, just over 1 hour 65 miles, 105 km.
Sevilla is about 1 hour 20, 90 miles, 150 km.
Malaga is also an option but further but has got lots of cheap flights 2 1/2 hours, 140 miles, 220 km.
We have all the "necessary" shops within 5 minute walk and drive of us. There is a fantastic butcher which specialises in Iberico pork, and vegetable shop which sells local produce, Just 5 minute drive from us and a few minutes on there is a supermarket.
Conil de la Frontera is 10 minute drive along a super coast road, beyond there are more fantastic beaches called "El Palmar". Travelling South you'll discover where the Battle of Trafalgar took place. Inland there is Vejer, a 'pueblo blanco'.
Conil is a little town and has a market, shops, supermarket, banks, great restaurants of all kinds, bars and super beaches.
North from us, in Nuevo Sancti Petri, there is another little shopping mall with boutiques and a supermarket. Further on is the town of Chiclana and about 30 minutes away is a shopping mall with El Corte Ingles and a great Zara.
- Booking Notes:
Usual day for changeover is Saturday, although we can be flexible.
10% deposit required to confirm the booking and the balance to be paid in full 6 weeks in advance.
£500 deposit to be paid.
Usual changeover is Saturday but we can be flexible.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Master En suite, bed 1; bath, wc, bidet, basin and seperate shower. En suite, bed 2; shower, wc, bidet, basin. En suite. bed 3/guest wc; shower, basin. En suite, bed 4 bath, shower,basin, wc. En suite, 5+ access to garden, wc, basin, shower.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) and a double sofa bed Notes on bedrooms: Master, 1 king bed, wardrobes. Full A/C, French doors to garden terrace. Bed 2, full A/C 2 single beds. Bed 3, full A/C double bed, French door, garden TV. Bed 4, full A/C 2 single bed. Bed 5 full A/C 1 single TV. 2 cots. 1 double sofabed in lounge.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is a completely luxurious home-from-home experience. There is full air conditioning and central heating. All the bathrooms are made from local stone and there are power showers. it has been furnished to a high standard and is comfortable. We have 4 children ranging from 1 to 14 years and all their needs have been catered for e.g. baby changing, cots, highchairs, toys to DVD players, stereos for the older ones. The garden is also completely secure and the pool enclosed so little ones can run round and one is not worried. Outside: There are 2 parts to the large garden. As you enter the villa there is a more shaded area with trees and grass but if you go to the back of the villa there is another grassy garden area where the pool is. The heated pool is 12m x 5m with a diving board and Roman steps. It is enclosed by a fence for safety. Between the house and the pool is a shaded terrace with built-in BBQ and a dining table. There are also several chairs and loungers. Eating al fresco is very easy as the terrace is next to the kitchen. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer, iron and board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom towels and linen are included in our rental, the towels and linen are changed once a week but you can launder yourself more often if you prefer. A maid service can be organised on request as can a chef. Beach towels need to be provided by guests. Other: There is a large entrance area where we have a computer desk, chair and broadband internet connections. There are 2 TVs with DVD players in them.