Villa in Olargues, Herault, Haut Languedoc Natural Park - Set In Le Parc Naturel Du Haut Languedoc, 5 Mins Walk From Historical Village Of Olargues
Olargues, a site classé, is listed amongst ‘les plus beaux villages de la France’. Its old historical centre is picturesque & there are some notewothy sights. It has 600 inhabitants with shops for most needs, two cafés and restaurants. The well appointed villa was newly built five years ago, some 5 minutes walk from the village centre, on a hillside with most spectacular views of Olargues and the Massif du Caroux (1050m) which makes an impressive backdrop. There are five bedrooms & the house is ideal for 10 people. With a large terrace & big swimming pool, the house is very spacious. Ample private parking space. Situated in the Parc Naturel du Haut Languedoc, a protected area of outstanding naturel beauty; we are in a peaceful and undeveloped part of the Mediterranean an hour drive from the coast. Local sights and activities are plentiful ...
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Beaches one hour drive.
River & gorge swimming from 15 mins walk to 10 mins drive.
Michelin map 339 Local
Away from the masses, but easy to reach ...
The autoroute is some 45 minutes away.We are well situated for the following airports: Beziers (1hr drive), Carcassonne (1h40), Girona - Spain (2h30), Montpellier (1h20), Nimes (2h), Perpignan (1h30), Toulouse (2h30); all have on site car hire facilities. Trains: Eurostar (Paris/Lille), TGV to Montpellier/Beziers. Twice daily bus service to & from Montpellier.
Olargues 5 mins walk, cafés & restaurants, shops, tourist office.
Lamalou les Bains 18 km, small spa town.
Gorges d'Heric 5 km.
Excellent base for touring, a great number of places of scenic, historical, cultural & naturel interest.
Local information is supplied and as much welcoming orientation you would like.
Recommendations for restaurants, markets/shopping/banks,
local events, visits, etc are provided & tailored to meet your particular interests.
Diverse outdoor activities are very close by: notably canoe/kayak, hiking, climbing, acrobranche, horse/pony riding, mountain biking & much more ...
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£347|
A bank transfer of one third of the rental price will secure your reservation.
A second payment should normally be made of the balance due one month before arrival.
Other arrangements may be made at our discretion.
High season always Saturday; during other periods by arrangement.
Notes on prices:
Except for the high season tariff, all prices shown are for up to 8 people. Increased rates apply for greater occupancy.
Please make direct contact for more details (00 33 467957072).
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: ensuite to master, wc/shower/wash basin. Bathroom 2: bath & separate shower/double wash basin. Bathroom 3: shower/wash basin ensuite to bedrooms 2 & 3. Additional wc ground & first floor.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom (kingsize), ground floor, french window to terrace. Bedroom 2, double; bedroom 3, 2 singles; bedroom 4 double; bedroom 5, 2 singles (+2 further singles).
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for children. Outside: Main terrace is along the front of the house (approx 120m²); a covered area provides shade & there is an outside dining table. French windows lead into the house. Barbecue. Lower terrace with salt treated pool 12 x 6 metres. Decking surround & stone terrace. Outdoor furniture & sun loungers. Private parking. Outstanding views. Utility Room: Washing machine, second fridge/freezer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: End cleaning is included and a maid service can be provided by prior arrangement. A catering service can also be arranged. Other: Bedroom 5 is a large open plan space.