Villa in La Marina, Costa Blanca - The Perfect Family Villa Holiday
Our beautiful detached 3 bedroom villa is perfect for family holidays and relaxing breaks. It has its own private swimming pool (8m x 4m). The villa has a fully enclosed garden area with lockable gates making it safe for small children. 1 double with en-suite shower room, 2 twin rooms and bathroom with shower. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and air-conditioning units (hot and cold temperature control), large lounge/diner, with British TV, satellite, DVD and hifi. There is a separate kitchen with fridge/freezer, electric oven/hob, microwave and washing machine. There is also filtered drinking water. A highchair, cot and bed rail are also provided. Non-smokers only please.
About the Owner
Jackie and Steve. we both grew up in Hull,
east Yorkshire. Jackie is a hairdresser and
I am and engineer. we still live in Hull and look forward to retiring to our villa in a few years time
Guestbook comments from the owner
Mrs Bucknall: nice quiet relaxing holiday, everything we could ask for.
Mrs Green: super holiday the boys loved the pool. Superb BBQ.
Mr Hare: your home was very comfortable with great neighbours, we would certainly recommend it in the future.
From the Owner
“with retirement in mind we wanted a bungalow type villa with plenty of space. The location was perfect, not to noisy yet everything in walking distance.”
Activity and Interests
A 10 minute drive will bring you to a beautiful unspoilt sandy beach with shallow sea line and with blue flag status.
Beach bar and restaurant and with pine groves with picnic area.
Guardamar beach is 15 minute drive away lovely beach with promenade and bars/restaurants.
Alicante airport is 20 mins drive away while Murcia airport is 45 mins. Both are accessible via N332 coastal road or motorway. Car hire is recommended.
La Marina is a 30 mins drive from Torrevieja to the south
with Alicante 20 mins to the north and Benidorm a further 45 mins. The theme park of Terra Mitica is near Benidorm and about 1 hour away north on the N332.
La Marina has plenty of restaurants, bars, and supermarkets. Their is also an outside market twice a week (Thursday and Sunday mornings).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Booking can be either by phone, post or online with a deposit of £150 securing your booking. A key deposit of £75 is also required which is refunded on quick and safe return of keys.
Final balance is payable 6 weeks prior to departure.
Discount is available on long lets 3 weeks or more.
The prices quoted include for all cleaning costs and laundry
costs. the air conditioning units are meter controlled.
20€/25€ per week. additional cost for extra cards for meters
Changeover day preferably Wednesday but is flexible.
Check-out time is usually by 12 noon (subject to next let).
Anne Lacey is your contact at the villa.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for property per week in UK Pounds.
Deposit required of £150 per week booked.
Balance payable 6 weeks prior to departure.
Key security deposit of £75 refundable on quick and safe return of keys.
Discount available on long lets (3 weeks or more).
The price includes for all cleaning and laundry costs. the use of air conditioning units are meter controlled with 20€/25€ per week
If booking is for 10 days or more a midweek clean may be booked in advance at an additional cost of 50 eu
payment is by bank transfer or cheque
payable 6 weeks prior to departure
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“the main benefit for the area is the climate, one of the healthiest places in the world to live, and of coarse the swimming pool.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- recreation centre
- water parks
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Shower room 1 en suite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom has en suite shower room with wc and vanity unit with basin and mirror. Family bathroom with shower above bath, basin, wc and bidet. air conditioning units in all 3 bedrooms (meter operated usage) 20€ per week/25€ per week high season
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - with large double bed, fitted wardrobes and large shower room with toilet and basin. Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 - 2 single beds and fitted wardrobes. All have ceiling fans and air-conditioning units.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Veranda ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Garden shed to rear of villa (key on notice board). The shed contains all plastic loungers, chairs and dining table. It also has BBQ equipment and sun shades. Outside: 8m x 4m swimming pool with side access steps at shallow end and with large tiled area for sun loungers etc. Outside shower is also available. Stone table and bench seats to side of villa and stone BBQ. Large porch area with lighting. The villa has a side drive area for cars with sliding gate access. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen is provided and is changed before each change over. Towels and tea towels are provided for use in the villa. Beach towels are not provided. No maid service is provided. Other: Closed-in rear utility area with stair up to solarium. please note that air-conditioners are meter controlled. 20€/25€ will be credited to you per week additional cards will be available to purchase from Anne Lacey (villa contact) if you require extra