Villa in Novo Sancti Petri, Nr Chiclana, Costa de la Luz - Peaceful Location, 5 Mins Drive To City Centre
This well-appointed 3 bedroom villa is located in a quiet residential area, 2 minutes drive from the beach. The villa is set within the garden, a mosaic tiled swimming pool, covered furnished terrace and lawned garden. Well-equipped kitchen, high quality furnishings, and air conditioning to lounge and master bedroom. The lounge is spacious and comfortable and has a stereo system, DVD player and English Speaking satellite channels. Free WiFi up to 4MB. The front porch faces west and it is delightful to sit here looking out over the pool as the sun sets, ideal for supper al fresco. The barbecue is nearby. Parking space inside the property for 3 cars. Entry is via security gate. The mosaic tiled pool has Roman steps at the shallow end and is kidney shaped measuring approximately 24’ x 15’. 2 mins from Novo Sancti Petri with its 36 hole golf course and blue flag beach. Tennis, horse riding, surfing, fishing, Marina, shops, bars, 5* hotels and restaurants nearby. More photos available on request.
About the Owner
We live in Somerset with our family of 3 boys and two dogs. We bought our Villa in Spain because we love the area and want to spend our holidays there.
From the Owner
“The area is still very 'Spanish' and is not as commercialised as the Mediterranean cost resorts. There is good access to some wonderful beaches and National Parks. There are good Golf Courses available nearby and plenty of other outdoor activities. There are very nice restaurants available nearby and the beach bars are great fun in the summer.”
Activity and Interests
The beaches of Novo Sancti Petri and La Barossa are a few minutes drive from the villa, over 8 km of golden sand. This is a family blue flag beach. The beautiful, less well known beach of Sancti Petri is 5 mins further along and has boat trips from the harbour in high season as well as sea fishing and a marina. The ancient city of Cadiz is about 20 mins.
Jerez Airport: 40 minutes.
Gibraltar Airport: 1 hour 30 mins.
Sevilla Airport: 1 hour 45 mins.
Malaga Airport: 2 hours 20 mins.
Excellent new motorway links Gibraltar and Jerez. Connecting link to Chiclana and La Barrosa under construction. Car hire recommended.
Chiclana town centre - 3 miles.
Jerez - 40 minutes; Gibraltar : 1 hour 30 mins.
Sevilla - 1 hour 45 mins.
Doñana Natural Park - 40 minutes via Sanlucar, 2 hour 30 mins via Sevilla.
Cádiz - 20 minutes.
There are several local ventas/restaurants within walking distance providing local cuisine and a local bar and supermarket 2 minutes drive away next to an excellent garden centre. The main shopping/business precinct is 2 miles and Chiclana with its hypermarket and a wide range of shops approx 7 miles. Restaurants abound within a 5 minute drive as do the world class hotels with their huge range of facitilies.
Novo Sancti Petri has many open areas for picnics etc. The area is famous for its horseriding stables, the nearest being 200 yards from the villa. At Sancti Petri there are many water sport activities including kite surfing. There are boat trips in the season.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 5 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 31 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
To book a booking form and rental contract must be returned with a deposit of 20%. Final payments and a security deposit are required at least 2 months before departure. Special discounts may be in force and prospective hirers should request 'a best price deal' to take advantage of this. The security deposit is returned or destroyed providing the property is left in good order. The directions to the villa are sent 7 - 10 days prior to travel.
Arrival: 1430 hours.
Departure: 1000 hours. This can only be varied with consultation with Agent
Changeover day is normally Saturday June - September.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Changeover day June - September normally Saturday.
Long terms lets considered excluding July/August. Please enquire if any special offers available. Ask for prices to beat the recession. Please enquire for loyalty discount for returning clients. Last minute holiday - check for a great last minute price. Autumn 2015 deals now on offer.
20% non refundable deposit at time of booking and balance 12 weeks before actual booking commences
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is near to the beach and golf courses. There are several Ventas serving good tapas within walking distance. Our neighbours (who are from the UK) meet and greet and will advise you on the area whilst you whilst you stay at the property.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En suite Roman tiled bathroom to bedroom 1, with bath, separate shower, bidet and WC and vanity lighting Bathroom fully tiled, with corner bath, shower over, WC, bidet and vanity lighting.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, double fitted wardrobe, all usual furnishings and table lamps. Air conditioning. Bedrooms 2 and 3 with twin beds, fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers, table and bedside lamp. Travel cot available.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning has been installed in the major rooms. Additionally there are freestanding fans and heaters. The lounge has a fireplace, excellent for log fires. Guests are responsible for their own and their children's safety at all times, particularly in and around the pool. Outside: Entering from the road through a security gate the driveway provides parking for 3 cars and leads to the villa which sits comfortably in the garden which surrounds it. Mainly laid to lawn but with established climbers and mature trees and ornamental pots, the garden is sunny all day and sheltered. The swimming pool (24' x 15' approx) curves round one corner of the garden and is finished in mosaic tile with Roman steps fitted at one end. Near to the pool is the BBQ area, with a brick built BBQ. There are loungers and chairs for guests' use. The patio has table and benches for that all important 'al fresco' eating experience. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, towels included, we advise guests bring their own beach towels. Villa is cleaned after each booking. Broom, dusters, vacuum cleaner provided. Our British agent maintains the property and provides an on site support and advice service.