Cottage in St Servais, Saint Brieuc, Cotes D'Armor, Brittany - Renovated To A High Standard Providing Comfort And Space
A delightful cottage set in the heart of the Brittany countryside. Perfect for a tranquil break yet still within easy reach of all Breton attractions and beaches. The property has recently been renovated to a high standard with period features retained. A brand new kitchen features all modern appliances. The 1/2 acre garden gives your children freedom to explore whilst providing the perfect area for barbecues into the late summer nights.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We live in England with our 2 young children but try to spend as much time travelling as we can. We obviously spend lots of time in Brittany but also like to venture out to the rest of Europe, Asia and Africa - school holidays permitting!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for the use of your beautiful home and gardens. We had a very relaxing stay. The heating when needed was very effective and the showers were great!
We have had a very good time in Quillaeron Quilliou. The spacious accommodation allowed us to relax and unwind in comfort. This is a fabulous house with a beautiful garden which we have thoroughly enjoyed.
4.5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
I would recomment this cottage to anyone and we will be back. We had a wonderful relaxing holiday and didn't want to go home.
From the Owner
“Quillaeron is in an easily accessible and beautiful part of France. Travel time from the UK is reasonable and there are many cost effective ways to get there. The location is rural and tranquil which gives us a relaxing place to unwind in but also gives our children wonderful opportunities to explore the surrounding countryside. All the major beaches in Brittany are well within an hour's drive and most are closer. There is golf, fishing, water sports and fabulous countryside walks close by. Whatever your holiday activity, Brittany has it. Not forgetting the French love of food and wine. Every local town has a restaurant serving great French food and the proximity to the Atlantic provides an abundance of fresh seafood. Belon oysters are the local speciality.”
Activity and Interests
40 minutes drive to fabulous beaches on North and South coast of Brittany.
Brest Airport 90km.
Roscoff ferry port 70km.
St Malo ferry port 150km.
Gorges du Corong 7km.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Saturday is normal changeover day but we can be flexible out of season.
Optional Bedding and Towels can be arranged by request for a charge of £35. The beds will be made up for your arrival if you choose this option.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Spacious and comfortable with a warm welcome from our English housekeepers who will greet you on arrival and introduce you to the property. Living reasonably close by, they are able to deal with any problems you may have quickly and efficiently.”
- Away From It All
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs bathroom with double sinks and large corner bath. Upstairs shower room with power shower, sink and WC. En suite shower room with power shower, sink and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Large with 1 double and 1 single bed. Bedroom 2 Large with 1 double and 1 single bed with en-suite. Bedroom 3. Large with 2 doubles Bedroom 4. Double bed.
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: 1/2 acre private garden with mature planting. Weber charcoal barbecue provided. Also a large copper fire bowl for enjoying long summer nights. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Duvets, pillows and mattress protectors all provided.