Villa in Port D'Andratx, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Walk To Port And Harbour
Our beautiful villa is located in port D'Andratx, it is only 30-40 mins drive from Palma airport, excellent buses and taxis. There are numerous beautiful beaches around the area, the best being from only 10 mins drive. They are stunning, particularly for snorkelling, diving, swimming, canoeing, sailing and water ski-ing. The celebrity towns of Deia, Valldemossa and Soller are a must for sightseers and our villa is ideally located for boat trips, walkers, cyclists, golfers and tennis players . The villa is at the foot of the Tramuntana mountains in a very green and lush valley of almond and orange groves. The nearby town of Andratx is a typically stunning old Spanish town with a fabulous market open each Wednesday. The harbour area of Port D'Andratx is an enclosed bay with millionaires' yachts and exclusive properties scattering surrounding hillsides. It is often described as a chic and affluent resort. The villa offers comfort, space and privacy. There are all facilities included, with an outdoor barbeque and extensive patio and shaded area
SPECIAL OFFER IS AVAILABLE FOR APRIL - JUNE! FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT THE OWNER!
About the Owner
We have owned this villa since 2005.
We have always rented it from March to October each year to holiday makers from across Europe.
It is our little corner of the world to relax and unwind from our busy working lives in the UK.
We have many regular clients who book every year because they too feel it is perfect to relax and chill out.
Wayne purchased this villa in 2005
Why Wayne chose Balearic Islands
We love this area for its natural beauty, peacefulness, climate, the friendliness of the locals, but for our house itself, the location is just perfect; such a short walk to the port yet tucked away so that you have total privacy and can listen to the birds singing.
From the Owner
“We love this area for its natural beauty, peacefulness, climate, the friendliness of the locals, but for our house itself, the location is just perfect; such a short walk to the port yet tucked away so that you have total privacy and can listen to the birds singing.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Locally there are sailing schools and a diving school in the port.
Tennis is at the world famous Tennis Academy Mallorca at Paguera, only 5 mins away by car.
Beaches of Camp de Mar, Sant Elm and Paguera are 5 - 15 minutes drive and are all suitable for young children with safe swimming and watersports on offer. Boat hire is available in the port itself and there are numerous boat trips around the island to enjoy. The waterpark at Magalluf is 20 mins way as is the Marineland at Palma Nova also. Lots of sailing and private boat hire available in the port.
Palma airport is about 30-40 minutes by car or taxi. Many UK airlines fly to Mallorca all year round. There is a very good bus service that runs regularly. There is a taxi rank in the port area also. There is a local car-hire firm in the Port too.
Santa Ponsa is 15 mins by car, Palma city is 25 mins by car, the north of the island e.g. Puerto Pollensa / Alcudia about 1 hour. The east to say Cala d'Or takes also about one hour.
Old Andratx town is five minutes by car.
Shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, bars, clothes/ jewellery shops are all within walking distance to our villa.
Fresh fish market in the port is of particular interest.
Weekly Wednesday market in the old town of Andratx for just about anything.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jan 2017 - 1 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please telephone or email the owner direct to arrange a booking or chat about the area. To secure the reservation a 25% deposit is required and the final payment is required 6 weeks before the departure date.
Booking dates are flexible as there is no specific changeover day. Minimum stay permitted is 7 nights in the summer season.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Extra cleaning can be arranged at a cost of 15 euros per hour paid in cash locally to the housekeeper.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Tourist Attractions
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bathroom has bath, shower, toilet, bidet and handbasin. The other 2 bedrooms do not have baths but showers.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with superking size bed - lots of wardrobe & storage space. Second and third bedrooms have twin beds with a guest occasional bed for the seventh person, also both with white shower en-suites.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Fabulous for children as there are no balconies and the garden is walled and gated for security. The outside is lit up at night. There is a car port to keep your vehicle cool with space for a second vehicle also completely in our grounds. The villa can be booked for a minimum of 5 days. Outside: The pool is completely available for the guests of our villa only. There is a large table and chairs with shade on the patio overlooking the pool. There is an outside kitchen sink and food serving area with a gas paella cooker. Utility Room: Large space for drying outdoors but under cover. Steam iron and full sized board. Vacuum cleaner, mop and bucket. Washing line and pegs. Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The standard cleaning and laundry service is carried out in preparation for your arrival. If you require any further assistance it is available at an extra cost upon request. Towels, all linen included in the rental cost. Cleaning cost extra. Other: The terrace is shaded with large area for al-fresco dining close to the BBQ. The pool is 2 metres at the deep end and has steps in the shallow end. The large outdoor patio enjoys beautiful shrubs, cacti and palm trees. There are 6 sunbeds.