Villa in Morinj, Bay of Kotor, Montenegro - In the Picturesque Coastal Village of Morinj, 5 Mins Walk from Beach
This luxury spacious villa is accessed by a quiet road and is only 300m (990 feet) away from the sea and beach. The property has a pool (recently completed) and surrounding garden. The property has 2 parking spots in the driveway for guests. The first level of the villa has large living room, dining room, kitchen, piano bar veranda and bathroom. The upper level of villa features 4 bedrooms, 3 master bedrooms, master bathroom, and 1 children's room. Children's room and 1 master bedroom have access to large balcony with sea views. The property is surrounded by forest and Mediterranean flora, creating a relaxing and cooling atmosphere. Piano bar veranda and lower level terrace are perfect for relaxing afternoons. The property is secured behind gates and has its own water supply.
Top Traveller Review
Idyllic Getaway in Morinj
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The villa in Morinj was lovely, the pool perfect,surrounded by lime trees and set in a garden sheltered by pomegranate and evergreen trees. The owners could not have been more helpful, sorting out minor problems immediately and even arranging a motorboat excursion around Kotor Bay and other visits to an arboretum, a monastry and a deep underground limestone cave. The sea and local restaurants are ten minutes away and there are Roman mosaics and ancient sites to visit. Above all we have to thank Jovica for organising interesting trips and accompanying us in order translate and guide!
4.8 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Idyllic Getaway in Morinj
We had a truly fantastic time staying at this villa - the location was perfect; you felt like you were in a mountainous retreat with nobody else around, yet the beautiful bay was just a stonesthrow away and Johnny was always nearby to respond to queries; such a welcoming and lovely guy. Idyllic - would wholly recommend it to friends and family alike. Loved the private pool, the barbecue, aircon bedrooms - couldn't ask for more
Wonderful Villa D’amore
The house was lovely, well equipped and beautifully decorated. The garden, with the pool and was ideal for relaxing and playing. The location had all the views you could wish for. It was 5* accommodation and I would recommend it to anyone. Montenegro is a lovely country to visit with plenty to please anyone.Thank you for a truly brilliant holiday. John are very helpful, welcoming and lovely guy.We visited the national park and Lake Skada together with Tivat, Kotor.
John organized a boat trip with wonderful tour of the Austro-Hungarian fortress " Mamula " bathing in a cave " blue groto" and beautiful underwater filming.
Visit the old town Perast with two islands museum, " Our Lady of the Rocks ." John also organized excursion visits the monastery " Ostrog" and newly discovered " Lipski cave "
We shall be so sorry to leave and will definitely return in the future.
Slightly older property, but very homely, comfortable beds and very well looked after by John.
Great position for exploring Kotor Bay and easy access to ferries.
Perfection in Morinj
Amazing villa with fantastic pool in fabulous location.
The villa itself has all you need, 4 bedrooms to keep the kids from fighting, cool aircon & a lovely private swimming pool.
Inside the villa is decorated in a slightly rustic French chic style, but the outside is where we spent all of our time. Barely moving between the shade covered table, the bbq, the hammock under the huge fig tree and the pool.
Our host, Jovica, was extremely helpful, organising a boat to take us to Mamula & Zanjice, & lending us his underwater camera.
We enjoyed a day trip to Kotor, dinner in Perast and two fabulous meals in Catovici Mlini almost next door.
It was so good we've booked for two weeks next year, and cannot wait!
Activity and Interests
Local beach, located within 5 mins walking distance, offers small pebbles, gradual sloping and cafe (June through September) open throughout the day. Safe environment for children. Kayak rentals are available on the beach, great for visiting ‘Little Venecia’ with magnificent views of old mills, flora and fauna.
The property is easily accessible from international airports at Tivat (20 mins drive) and Dubrovnik (about 1 1/2 hours drive).
BA, Thompson Fly, and Croatia Airlines are best choices to Dubrovnik while Montenegro Airlines serves Tivat twice a week during high season.
Kotor 24km (30 min by bus). Herceg-Novi 25km (35 min by bus). Tivat 15km (20 min) by ferry. Budva 40km (1 hr). Dubrovnik 75km (1.5 hrs).
In addition to beautiful natural settings, Morinj offers one of the best seafood restaurant in the whole bay, nationally recognized Catovica Mlini, providing exceptional cuisine to elite clientele. This is a must stop for anyone who likes seafood. Local grocery shops, post office, bus station are all located on main road, Jadranska magistrala (Adriatic road) within 100m (330 feet) from the house.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking, with the remainder payable 6 weeks before your stay. Guests are liable for material damages.
Changeover days are flexible. Arrival after 3pm and departure before 10am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: on first floor with shower cabin with massage jets, WC, sink. Perfect for quick showers after a day on the beach. Bathroom 2: on second floor with jacuzzi, WC, sink. All towels, shampoos and other accessories are included.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom: Queen size bed with large wardrobe and desk for storage. Access to large balcony. Bedroom 2: Queen size bed with wardrobe and desk. Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with wardrobe and desk. Children's room: 1 single and 1 sofabed.
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is secured behind gates and has its own water supply. All rooms are air conditioned and have central heating if necessary. Outside: The villa is attractively decorated with host of Mediterranean flora. The front terrace features a pergola, which during the day provides ideal shade from scorching sun. We completed the pool in spring of 2011 surrounded by a large sun deck and garden. Utility Room: Utility room is located on the second floor and can be used for extra storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included and changed weekly. Different spa, bath lotions, towels, and hairdryer are provided. Other: The property is surrounded by recently completed pool for guests' use. The pool will be in function starting May 15 - September 15. There is a washing machine on the property.