Villa near Lorgues, Var, Provence, France
Close to the Medieval village of Lorgues with its shops and restaurants, this secluded villa enjoys total privacy and unique views towards Frejus and St Tropez to the South and the Alps to the East. With a 18ft high ceiling lounge for cosy evenings and up-to-the minute kitchen amenities for the demanding cook, the villa offers spacious rooms styled with flair. The oversized pool -45x24ft- is chlorine-free and offers real swimming and water lounging facilities. Three outdoor terraces for alfresco dining, pool house with BBQ, night-time garden and pool lighting, boules court and olive grove ensure total relaxation. Tennis, golf, horse-riding, river-rafting, Provencal markets, wine-tasting and sight-seeing are all within easy-reach and make the villa the perfect location for fun with families and friends!
Top Traveller Review
We can't recommend Les Tableaux enough and hope to return again soon!
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
We returned to Les Tableaux in August 2015 for our third visit to this beautiful villa. The house is in a heavenly location with the most stunning views. It is the perfect place for a get away family holiday relaxing by the large pool, and fantastically located for day trips to the array of villages, towns tourist activities.
We can't recommend Les Tableaux enough and hope to return again soon!
A fantastic time at Les Tableaux
We spent one week at Les Tableaux at the end of July 2013. We had such a fantastic time: the property (house and grounds) is absolutely gorgeous and has stunning views. The house itself is very charming (provencal style) and has a lot of space to offer, including some bedrooms in the little tower (also with amazing views). Needless to say, the weather was fantastic, allowing us not only to enjoy the pool and its surroundings (so relaxing!) but also to take advantage of the outdoor areas/tables for our meals. The location is also very convenient: Lorgues (a picturesque market town) is only few miles away and offers great fresh food products, patisserie and cute wine shops. The region is beautiful; we took 2 day trips: one in Saint Tropez (needs no introduction!) and the other one in Aix-en-Provence (a delightful city with great architecture from the 17th and 18th centuries). Definitely, a very enjoyable stay and highly recommended!
Wonderful Holiday at Les Tableaux
We have had two wonderful family holidays at Les Tableaux. The house is beautiful and even better than the photos. It is in the perfect location situated on top of the hill with wonderful views and so peaceful, whilst being only a short drive from Lorgues which has good restaurants, a large market twice a week and a fantastic bakers for fresh croissants, etc.
We split our time relaxing around the large and perfectly maintained pool together with trips to the lakes and coast which are both less than an hour away.
Our children (ranging from 10 to 18) are all unanimous that Les Tableaux is the best holiday we have ever had!
Activity and Interests
Closest beaches are in Frejus -30km away by motorway-: La Galiotte, Frejus-Plage, St Aygulf. Nearby town is St.Raphael also offers 4 sand-beaches. Our favourite -and most picturesque- beaches are in Les Issambres near Roquebrune sur Argens, including La Gaillarde, Tardieu, San Peir and Les Pierrats. Naturally St Tropez's Pampelonne beach has several entrances along its 5km stretch: leave early to secure a good spot and enjoy people watching and water-sports!
55mn from Nice Airport (BA, Easyjet, AirFrance, BMI, etc.)
45mn from Toulon-St-Tropez Airport (Ryanair, AirFrance)
65mn from Marseille (BA, Easyjet, AirFrance,etc.)
Railways: 4 1/2 hour-direct TGV Train from Paris to Les Arcs-Draguignan (train station is 10mn drive from villa)
Nearest good baker is a mile away-2.5km-in Taradeau, with cafes, local shops and supermarkets in Lorgues 2 miles-5km-away. Everything is within easy distance (motorway junction to the A8 is 10km), from Tennis, Horse-riding and QUAD bikes in Lorgues, River-rafting and adventure park in Vidauban, fishing in lake of Carces, mountain biking and rock climbing -Gorges du Verdon-, Aqualand. Provencal markets including the largest in Lorgues on Tuesday mornings and picturesque Les Arcs' on Thursdays.
Cash points and banks within 10mn drive in Lorgues, Les Arcs, Vidauban, Draguignan, etc.
Five-star Table d'hote in Lorgues at "Chez Bruno" -as seen in many UK TV programs-; plenty of 2/3 star-restaurants in Lorgues, Les Arcs, Vidauban, for family/children and/or friends. Vibrant cultural scene throughout summer including outdoor and indoor music concerts, plays and live events.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
8 Jul 2017 - 22 Jul 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking terms: 25% of total rental period upon booking. Balance due 8 weeks before rental starts.
Deposit payable by Bank transfer two weeks before arrival or in cash up on arrival: Euros 1000 or £950. Arrange with owner prior to arrival.
Refundable minus loss, breakage, etc. after inventory by Bank transfer.
Saturday. Departure by 8.00am latest. Arrival between 3.00pm-6.00pm Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in Euros. Weekly price includes all amenities - gas, electrics, water, pool and garden maintenance, complete house cleaning upon departure. Additional cleaning and cooking can be arranged as well as linen. Baby cot available upon request.
25% of total rental on booking- 75% balance eight weeks before rental starts.
€1000 Deposit against breakage payable by bank transfer two weeks before arrival date or in cash on day of arrival. Refundable by bank transfer upon inventory minus breakage and damages.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- On ground floor, en suite shower room to Bedroom 2 with basin and shower and separate wc. Bathroom 1 including bath, separate shower, basin and wc. On first floor, bathroom including cast-iron Slipper bath, oversized stand-alone shower, basin and wc.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king-size (160) bed. Bedroom 2 with King-size (160) bed. Bedroom 3 with twin large (3ft/900mm wide) beds. Bedroom 4 with twin large (3ft/900mm wide) beds. Bedroom 5 with twin large (3ft/900mm wide) beds. Bedroom 6 with twin (2.8ft/800m
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Children and the elderly are welcome. The layout of the villa perfectly suits 2/3 families holidaying together: 3 bedrooms are located on the ground floor, including one double bedroom with en-suite shower room. A further 3 bedrooms are on the upper floors with two inter-connecting twin rooms located in the Tower, a long-time favorite for kids over 6 years old! A oFreshwater house system supplies chlorine free water throughout the house, showers and kitchen! Outside: Vast private swimming pool -15x8m/ 45x24 ft- chlorine-free/salt water system professionally maintained -included in rental price- and alarmed according to current French Regulations. 3 terraces for outdoor dining with tables and seats. Plenty of lounging chairs around the pool; summer bed in pool house; gas-operated BBQ; boules court; night-time ground lighting. Garden and patio maintained by professional gardener. Utility Room: Iron, ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Price includes complete house cleaning upon departure. Extra cleaning and some simple cooking can be arranged if required at additional cost. kitchen linen, etc.supplied. Bedlinen extra. Other: BBQ is sited in the Pool House. Ironwork daybed offers shaded siesta in the Pool House. There is un-limited parking space.