Villa in Secret Valley, Nr. Paphos, Cyprus - Peaceful Location, Located Near to Secret Valley Golf Course
Andali Villa is a luxury 3 bedroom detached villa, set in 700 sq.m. of land which is situated close to the picturesque villages of Kouklia and Pissouri, with the bustling town of Paphos only 15km away. Set back from the coast away from life's hustle and bustle, this wonderful location brings the pleasures of peace, tranquility, fresh air and a drier and more pleasant climate to all who visit. The villa is furnished to the highest standard and its features include: air conditioning throughout, leather sofas, satellite TV with English channels, games console. Andali Villa also boasts front and rear landscaped gardens, a private swimming pool, hot-tub, BBQ area and carport.
Top Traveller Review
22nd August 2015
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Nigel, Tracey and the kids.
Villa is absolutely amazing. nicest villa we have ever stayed in and there is everything you need. kids loved the big pool and we loved the hot tub on an evening. Owners really helpful and organised transport and anything else we needed. Would definately recommend!
Kevin, Hayley and kids.
The villa has everything. You have thought about what and where you wanted everything and you got it 100% right. The steps into the pool are perfect, the pool size is spot on, the hot tub is great fun and the villa is furnished to the highest of standards with aircon and luxuries. we had some fantastic help and advice from Rob and Helen. On entering the villa the first impressions were amazing it was so posh, clean and new. The swan towels on the beds, the whole set up was fantastic. Would also like to let you know that Rob and Helen worked really hard to keep everything clean and tidy and they kept everthing to the highest of standards to make our holiday brilliant.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
22nd August 2015
What a lovely villa, very clean and modern. A welcome pack was received when we arrived which helped as we arrived quite late and by that time we didn't want to go anywhere but our beds! Very comfy beds must I say! Very secluded from other residents and the hot tub was amazing! I would definitely recommended this villa, it has a TV package which allows you to watch recent movies that are in cinemas and also have games and stuff for all the family. The pool was very clean and cleaned every other day. Andy has been very helpful with helping us with directions and has been in contact with us through out. I would say that a car is a definite must as things are quite a way. We had a shop roughly around 8km away and another one roughly about 5km. The villa provided towels for us to use and also has a washing machine and dishwasher for convinience. Thanks for letting us stay and we had an amazing holiday :)
We stayed at Andy's villa at the beginning of April and it was lovely.
The villa had everything one needed for a wonderful holiday including
Wifi. When we arrived there were a few supplies already for us including a bottle of wine so we could chill out immediately and Andy and Helen (the property manager) were both very helpful and answered all our questions. Really recommend this villa.
What a wonderful villa, everything you could ask for. Villa is perfect and so clean and modern. The pool is huge and the hot tub was such a bonus and very much appreciated by everyone. As was the help and support of Rob and Helen, who helped us on our first day by providing us with Pizza and Chips just what we all needed after a long journey and was very much appreciated, as was Helens help in sorting out our mishap with the table. We would recommend villa to anyone, just perfect.
Activity and Interests
The coast is around 1.5 kilometres away, with a pebble beach, there are sandy beaches at various intervals along the coastline.
Paphos Airport - 10 minutes
Larnaca Airport - 45 minutes
Car hire is essential, we can arrange this for you, including transfer from airport.
is situated close to the picturesque villages of Kouklia and Pissouri, with the bustling town of Paphos only 15km away.
Aphrodites rock - This strikingly beautiful spot is 25kms east of Paphos. around 4km from the villa. Legend dictates that Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, rose from the waves on this breathtaking coastline.
The Mosaics Of Paphos - Situated near Paphos harbour, the mosaic floors are considered to be amongst the finest in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Coral Bay is a delightful resort situated about 30km away. The main road is lined with a fine selection of shops, restaurants banks and bars, allowing you to relax in idyllic surroundings. The sandy beach with bars, café's, and its shallow waters, make it ideal for children and adults alike due to the wide range of water sports on offer.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
january - february
1 Jan 2017 - 28 Feb 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please note: the preferred changeover day is Sunday, but is flexible.
Upon departure, the villa MUST be vacated by 10am, again this may be flexible if no guests are arriving the same day.
Check in time is 4pm onwards.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bedroom, with toilet and shower. Bathroom is equipped with a bath & shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds, designed to be fastened together to make 1 queen sized bed. each room equipped with dressing table & mirror & ample wardrobe space. the master bedroom features a covered balcony area with sea view.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is air-conditioned throughout, this also supplies heating in the Winter months. A cot and highchair are available upon request as an extra. The villa is managed by an english couple, who will arrange to meet you during the first day or so, to cover any questions you have, and are also available if you have any emergencies etc. *** Wifi available on request *** Outside: The outside area is equipped with a 10m x 5m private pool, with roman steps to the shallow end, and a ladder at the deep end. Featuring an extended patio area around the pool, with rough textured tiles for reduced danger of slipping. At the corner of the pool area there is also a 6 seater hot-tub, for your enjoyment. Barbecue area, large table & chairs, sun loungers, rotary washing line. Storage shed. At the far end of the pool, there are steps leading to a raised, landscaped area overlooking the pool & gardens, equipped with benches & tables. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. A midstay clean can be arranged. Other: Free WIFI available. Inside the shed we have put a selection of outdoor games & blow up pool toys, lilos etc (and a pump). Please note, on your day of arrival the villa will be available from 4pm and on departure day the villa must be vacated by 10 am.