Casa Dos Estrellas, Playa Blanca,Calle Ingleterra Lanzarote, Canary Islands - Quiet Residential Location, Only 13 Mins Walk To Beaches And Centre Of The Village, Shop, Bars Etc
50inch Plasma Tv. x box 360 & games. This exceptional styled villa, designed incorporating Moorish influences throughout is more than just a holiday villa. It is regularly used by the owners. Each room has been individually designed to give you something different and to leave you with a holiday to remember. To the front and rear of the villa you have views of Feme's mountains. The south facing private walled terrace leads to the luxurious Spanish tiled solar heated swimming pool with it's lion's head feature waterfall, to the side of this terrace you will find a large volcanic BBQ, both the villa and the pool are set within tranquil secure floodlit gardens full of canarian plants, with your own private large gated drive. Everything you should need to feel at home with the benefit of sunshine.
Top Traveller Review
Perfect for a family holiday!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Leaving is hard at the best of times, but leaving here was amazingly difficult we will miss everything, our best restaurant was casa dos estrellos eat,drink as much as you like and not far to stagger to bed' Alyson and Alastair
'What a villa loved the moroccan touches great pool peaceful setting,stunning gardens with hibiscus, jasmine, bouganvilea Wayne & Bev 2013
'We had a great time in your villa loved the pool & water fountain peace and location & space the villa offered Denise & Mathew . what a home of peace & character feel relaxed & Happy Richard & Pam
'The villa fully lived up to all our expectations, well equipped ,furnished great outdoor space and the pool was always warm I want to stay longer. KP
'Well what can we say what a gorgeous villa thanks for letting us stay the pool was fab it was hard to tear us away to visit the sites' Lynne and Steve
'Love the villa love playa blanca love lanzarote and everything about this villa we don't want to go home' Julie and Rob
2 holidaymaker reviews
Perfect for a family holiday!
We have just left this villa and have had a totally relaxing two weeks there with our three children. (11,9 and 7) The site is extremely quiet and private and we all really enjoyed spending time in and around the pool. (The pool was a very pleasant temperature as long as the cover was used every evening and removed in the mornings.) The pool area is gorgeous with beautiful flowerbeds and plants to enjoy. We ate our breakfast and lunch outside every day and headed out most evenings to the many restaurants that are in walking distance of this villa. The kitchen was very well equipped and it was a pleasure to cook in. Ants were an issue but having stayed in five different Lanzarote properties in recent years we are well used to dealing with them! We desperately needed our batteries recharged this summer and feel that time spent in this restful holiday home was just what our family needed. The villa felt like a home rather than a holiday rental. It was spotlessly clean, well equipped and in a superb location. We definitely will be back. The front garden and patio area- with mountain view- was an unexpected bonus too! Gail was always in contact by email or text to answer questions and this was very much appreciated. J Denvir
Won't be going back 🙁 !
When we first arrived we thought what a lovely place ! Day 2 and we realised that the pool was not heated in fact the pool was freezing and unusable also had a leak and over 3 days dropped approx 12" , 2 of the filters were not even working, over night the neighbors had cut down shrubbery that had grown over the wall and thrown it all back over the wall creating a lot of mess some of which went in the pool, messaged the local contact who just sent the pool guy to clear pool, which we had already done , he swept all the mess into a heap behind the water fountain and that's where it stayed ! The dishwasher was out of action and looked like it had been for sometime. The toilet flush button was broken, we had to throw away food that was in kitchen cupboard as all covered in little ant like bugs everything had to be put in fridge of microwave as sides were covered with them even though I sprayed around with bug killer. We emailed the owner but as yet have not had any response. We will not be returning or recommending to friends or relatives we have had a few villas in playa blanca and this is the only one we felt we had to write a bad review about .
Activity and Interests
About 13mins walk you will find Playa Blanca lovely beaches, shops, bars a little further you will find the famous secluded Papagayo beaches not only the best in Lanzarote but the best in Spain!
A seasonal water taxi will transport you to Papagayo beach if you don't have a car
Fishing & submarine trips can be booked in the old harbour
Ferries run from Playa Blanca harbour to Fuerteventura & Los Lobos.
we can assist you with tourist information pls ask
About 40mins from Arrecife airport. Plenty of taxis available at the airport and car hire is also easy to obtain, please ask. . Local taxis will charge around 58 euros to villa ,other transfers can be arranged,please ask
14 min walk to centre of village and seaside promonade lots of bars shops & restaurants & 5 mins by car to new Marina Rubicon
a taxi from village to villa will cost around 4.00 euros.
Femes mountain only 10 mins by car here you can enjoy a drink or snack and relax watching the stunning sunsets and views over Playa Blanca & Fuerteventura.
El Golfo 20 mins by car is a lovely rugged coast line and nice way to watch the sunset with a drink in one of the bars ,also great fish restaurants here.
We have a local shop 2mins walk to the rear of the villa, a wide choice of banks, restaurants, supermarkets can be found in the village. You will find all tastes are catered for in the sea- front bars and restaurants, perfect for both young, old , families and couples.
the new marina also has some lovely restaurants only a short walk along the promanade.
Use of electrical equipment such as kettle, toaster, iron etc is entirely at the discression of the user and we will not be held responsable for any injury or damage that may result from such use.
we cannot be held accountable for the loss of utilities such as electric & water as this comes with Spanish island living.
The swimming pool is also used at the discression of the user and we will not be held accountable for any injury loss or damage caused by such use
We advise that the pool only be used in daylight hours , and never when under the influence of alcohol ,children must be supervised at all times.
PLS BRING YOUR OWN UK ADAPTORS SORRY WE NO LONGER SUPPLY THESE AS THEY KEEP GOING MISSING AND THAT DISSAPOINTS IN COMING GUESTS
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
xmas n year
17 Dec 2017 - 7 Jan 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£116|
We ask for a deposit of £200 per week plus 50.00 extra at xmas/new year stay and full balance no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival
All payments are non refundable
All guests must arrange there own insurance and confirm this to us
A key code and directions will be sent to you on payment of final balance, prior to your departure.
PLS NOTE Babies.... Baby cot can be provided at a cost of £25.00 (bedding included no pillow due to safety reasons).
High chair is free of charge
You may arrive on any day however then we do ask that you depart by 10am and arrival not before 4pm.
Early arrival or late check out may be possible but must be confirmed with our in resort hosts.
This is to allow for preparation of the villa.
Notes on prices:
Prices are shown in UK Pounds for 4 people per week.
Additional people charged at £60 per person per week, up to a max of 6 guests. £65 per person Xmas. No increases for school summer holidays and Easter.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- water parks
- winery tours
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Good size bathroom with shower over, wc & bidet, marble wash area with vanity mirror.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 large double bed sofa - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- large double pull out bed settee lounge - 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Large double sprung bed settee Notes on bedrooms: Two large bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes,double beds. Master bedroom has patio doors leading to pool terrace. hand painted furniture Good size 2nd bedroom large wardrobe/storage private garden views . Luxury double sofa bed in lounge area.
- Notes on accommodation: This is a family friendly villa. No single sex parties.over 2 Please note strictly a no smoking inside villa. Wireless internet available code needed. One week 19.00 two weeks 30.00 (own laptop needed). We now offer mid stay towel / bedding change first two guests £15.00 extra guests £8.00 each guest.please request and pay for these at time of booking. Please do not sit on the indoor furniture in wet swimwear or with sun cream as we are trying to maintain high standards and request your help in doing so. Please remember you are in a hot, humid climate and that attracts all sorts of small creatures so please remove your rubbish on a daily basis.and do not leave food on the worktop Outside: The pool is 9mtrs x 3.5 accessible by roman steps,solar heated with five large panels, it is solely for the use of customers and their guests, and to be used at your own risk. Please watch your children at all times and never leave them alone in the pool or on the pool terrace. Alfresco dining furniture is on the pool terrace, also sun relaxers and large sun parasol are provided. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, linen, duvets provided A resident British couple look after our villa and our guests. We offer a mid stay towel/bedding change pls enquire at time of booking. Lounger towels available Other: Dining area with traditional canarian table and seating for eight people, feature Canarian fireplace slate floor, large lit driftwood mirror and doors leading to pool relaxation area and alfresco terrace.