Villa in Highlands Reserve, Davenport, Nr. Disney World, Florida - Overlooking the 10th Green of the Championship 18 Hole Highlands Reserve Golf Course
Our villa is a bungalow with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a family room, large kitchen/breakfast area, lounge and dining room. It is fully air-conditioned, has its own heated pool, patio area and overlooks the 10th hole of the championship golf course at Highlands Reserve. There are 4 TVs in the rooms, VCRs and DVD player. Linen and towels are provided.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Me and my husband have 5 children (so that means we don't get out to our villa in Florida as much as we would like!). We are workaholics and as if 5 children didn't keep us busy enough we are full time foster carers and run our own business too. We live in rural Devon. We try to visit Florida each Christmas but our 3 sons have GCSEs over the next 3 consecutive years - so not sure when we will get away again.
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Wonderful villa that enjoyed sunshine on the pool all day long. Great position for attraction and shopping mall visits. The owner provided great customer service and we certainly plan to return.
From the Owner
“We brought our villa during a 'crazy' moment but are extremely pleased that we did. It is a home from home and as soon as we leave we are counting down the days until we can visit again. The villa is in a quiet community and has fabulous views. We play tennis (something we do not do when back in England), we swim everyday (also something we certainly do not do back here) and we walk to the shops (too far in the UK).”
Activity and Interests
Our villa is ideally situated for either coast. Drive time is approximately 90 minutes to the Gulf Coast (white sandy beaches) or 60 mins to the Atlantic Coast (Daytona beach and Cape Canaveral).
The villa is approximately 40 minutes drive from Orlando International Airport.
It is a 15 minute walk to the shops. Highlands Reserve is lucky to be situated so that you do not have to drive out onto the highway to access the supermarket, doctor surgery, restaurants, bank etc.
We also have access to the tennis court at Highlands Reserve. There is also a communal pool and playarea for children.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
7 Sep 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
18 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
There is a booking deposit of £250 or US$500 which then reverts to a security/damage deposit and will be refunded after your stay. Dates are secured upon receipt of deposit and completed booking form.
Changeover day can be flexible. However, if we have a back to back booking we would request that you vacate the villa by 10am on the day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Can take a credit card payment but this will incur a 2.9% surcharge.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite to bedroom 1 with corner bath, walk-in shower, his/hers vanity units and separate wc. Ensuite to bedroom 2 with walk-in shower, vanity unit and wc. Jack and Jill bathoom number 3 with bath, shower, vanity unit and wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (master bedroom) - super king sized bed with ensuite - cable TV. Bedroom 2 - queen sized bed with ensuite and cable TV. Bedroom 3 - twin beds sharing Jack and Jill bathroom with bedroom number 4. Bedroom 4 - twin beds with cable TV.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our villa is suitable for a large family or even for 2 families sharing. The pool is alarmed for children's safety. All rooms have air-conditioning/central heating and ceiling fans. Free national telephone calls are included as is wifi. Smoking is only permitted outside. No pets please. Outside: The pool and patio area are screened. There is a small amount of lawn from the pool to the property boundary. The boundary is lined with pine trees and overlooks the 10th hole of the golf course at Highlands Reserve. We have patio tables, sun loungers and chairs. There is a small BBQ. The pool can be heated at an additional charge of $20/£13 per day. Utility Room: Has a washer, separate dryer, ironing board, iron, clothes airer and hoover. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided upon arrival. Fresh linen and towels are available free of charge. Maid service is available if requested. Other: Garage/playroom with football table. We also have a set of golf clubs you can borrow if you fancy a game!