Villa in Rotonda West, South West Florida, Gulf Coast - Wildlife Reserve, Mins From Golf Course And 10 Mins From White Sandy Beaches
Rotonda Sun welcomes you. A new luxury villa tastefully decorated and containing all you need for a relaxing holiday. Our large electrically heated pool is south facing to give you extra hours of sun in winter months. A freshwater canal is at the rear of the villa where you can fish or watch the Florida wildlife with your sundowner on the poolside. The villa is air conditioned throughout and has ceiling fans in every room with wall mounted speed controllers for your convenience. High speed internet for your laptop. Surrounded by championship golf courses and very close to white sandy beaches, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom villa with more living space than most including a separate private family room is the perfect place for you to relax and enjoy Florida at its best. The villa is located on a quiet road with only access traffic. Our management team are on hand to look after you.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
World class Tarpon season. Tarpon fishing from April - July when fishermen from around the world to Boca Grande to fish for Tarpon. The warm gulf waters are home to other native fish such as snook. Half and full day excursions are available in Boca Grande - all necessary equipment and licenses are included.
Approximately 10 to 15 minutes drive west from your villa are the beautiful pristine Gulf coast beaches. If you follow McCall Road (776) to Englewood and turn left to Manasota Key you will have some 30 miles of fabulous unspoilt white sand and sparkling clear warm water to enjoy. Most beaches have picnic areas, showers and rest rooms, some have lifeguards. The beaches are good for shelling, fishing, swimming, walking at sunset, whale watching, bird watching. Take a chair, relax with a good book.
If flying in, you have a choice of airports – Sanford (3 hrs) Orlando International (2.5 hrs), Tampa (1.5 hrs), Fort Myers (1 hr) or Sarasota (1hr), Miami (3 hrs).
Car hire is essential. The villa is easily accessible from the I-75 coming South or North.
Local supermarkets Winn Dixie and Publix are about 5 mins drive. Prime Time restaurant for fine food is less than 5 mins drive. Port Charlotte with its shopping malls is 15 mins drive.
Englewood for restaurants and Wall Mart Superstore is 10 mins drive. Dearborn Street, the art area is 10 mins drive.
Orlando with Disney, Universal Studios, MGM and Sea World is approximately 2.5 hours drive away. Tampa with Busch Gardens is about a 1.5 hour drive. Everglades is about 2.5 hours drive.
The 32-acre Rotonda Community Park is located in the centre of Rotonda West and is within a 10 minute walk of the villa.
Bike Trails, Multi-purpose fields open space, Children’s Play Area, Nature Preserve, Nature Trails, Picnic area, Picnic Shelters, Tennis Courts. In addition, a bike path winds its way through the park's nature preserve.
Locally within a short drive you will find churches, banks, supermarkets, post office, pharmacies, restaurants for all tastes and pockets, children's attractions, garden centres, gas stations etc. For serious shopping take a day trip to Ellenton or Miromar near Fort Myers for the outlet malls.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
14 Dec 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
1 May 2017 - 13 Dec 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Bookings are normally only accepted for a minimum of 6 nights. A provisional booking, made by telephone or email, will be held for one week only.
In order to confirm your booking and to secure your dates, a non-refundable deposit of £150 ($300) per week or part week will be required along with a completed and signed booking form which will be sent to you by email following your provisional booking.
Rates may be negotiable, please contact the owners. Discounts will be given for bookings of three weeks or more.
Arrival time is 4.00pm and departure is 11.00am to allow for the cleaners and property management agents to prepare the house. Again this may be flexible if we do not have back to back rentals.
Notes on prices:
Prices are inclusive of pre arrival and post departure cleaning, internet access; BBQ gas; taxes; free US wide telephone calls and the services of our local property management team. Bookings of one week will be subject to an additional cleaning fee of £40.
Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries or queries you may have.
Changeover day is flexible to take advantage of cheap air flights.
The owners will do their best to accommodate your needs in respect of arrival and departure times.
A deposit of £150 per week is required to secure the booking with the remainder of the balance paid 8 weeks before start of rental period. Rates are subject to change until confirmation of booking.
We accept payment by cheque or by bank transfer.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite has his and her handbasins, large Roman shower, separate toilet, hairdryer, chair, linen cupboard. Family bathroom has tub, shower, vanity unit, hairdryer and linen cupboard. Pool bathroom has toilet and hand basin plus pool shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Extra large Master Bedroom with king bed (US King) TV, direct pool access. Double bedroom with queen bed (UK King), TV/DVD/clock radio Double bedroom with twin beds, TV/DVD, clock radio. All bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes, dressers and side tables.
- Bicycles ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- 4 bicycles
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: For your comfort all rooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans with wall mounted speed controls. The lanai has a ceiling fan. There are recessed lights in the master bedroom for reading. All utilities are included. Local calls are free including Port Charlotte area. 4 adult bicycles with helmets in garage plus beach chairs. Pool has four sun loungers along with eight chairs that recline also. Outside: The pool is 26ft by 14ft and there is electric heating if required. The pool is caged to protect from insects at night. There is pool lighting and there are loungers, a dining table and chairs and a large gas BBQ on the lanai. The landscaped gardens are maintained and back onto a freshwater canal where you can fish. The double garage has automatic opening and contains a tub for cleaning your fish. Utility Room: Large capacity washing machine, tumble dryer, iron/ironing board, laundry basket, electric cleaner, brushes, bucket/mop. Cool boxes. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linens and towels, including beach towels are provided. The villa is cleaned before and after your stay. Pool is cleaned weekly. There is a local management company on hand for any queries. Comprehensive information brochure in villa. Other: The family room has a queen sleeper sofa, wide screen digital TV/DVD with 5.1 surround sound system. Picture window overlooks canal, patio doors to pool. The Nook for informal dining seats 4, access to pool. The formal dining room can seat 8.