Apartment in Kalkan, Turkey - Great Location, 2 Mins Walk To Town, Shops, Restaurants, 5 Mins Walk To Beach Yet Peaceful
Spacious ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, with private gardens to the front and rear. From both gardens you hae direct access to pools. The apartment is fully air-conditioned throughout and free standing fans are also supplied. Both bathrooms are fully tiled with bath and shower. We have a separate large lounge with two sofas, stereo, TV, DVD player, doors leading to patio and garden. The well equipped separate kitchen includes a dishwasher, washing machine, dining table and chairs and occasional seating area, also air conditioned, doors to patio and rear garden. Both bedrooms have air-conditioning, and have been furnished the same with matching wardrobes and bedroom furniture. Each bedroom has doors leading out to private garden with furniture for both areas. Superb location with the picturesque town 2 mins walk away. Large pool 10 paces from the apartment with sunbeds provided. There is plenty of garden furniture provided to enjoy the gardens and alfresco dinig.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a married couple who have lived in Hertfordshire in the village of Chipperfield for 25years. We have two grown up children , one still living at home, and a much loved cairn terrier called Toby. We both work, my husband in property and I work for a charity.
1 holidaymaker review
From the Owner
“We came on holiday with friends in 2006 and fell in love with Kalkan. We holiday at least twice a year in Kalkan and hope to spend alot more time there when our work schedules allow. We love our apartment and spend lots of time just relaxing in the garden. Its proximity to the town is one of its best features. The town bustle is there on your door step if you want it but if you want peace and quiet you have that too.”
Activity and Interests
Kalkan has a beautiful pebble beach (with sunbeds for hire) along with numerous beach clubs around the bay, all accessible by free local water taxis. The spectacular sandy Patara beach is about 15 mins by taxi, but well worth a trip. Excursions can be booked in the town. One excellent day out is the canoe trip (older children). Remember the sunblock, but a real experience. The gulet boats in the port are all available for day trips out and excellent value for money.
Nearest airport is Dalaman, transfer time is around 1½ hours by taxi. We can arrange all transfers for you. Antalya airport can also be used with a longer transfer time of 2.5 to 3 hours. We have used an extremely reliable company for all our transfers since we bought the apartment in 2006.
A car is not necessary but if you required we could arrange or recommend a local company.
Kalkan town is just 2 mins walk away.
Kas is approx 40mins taxi ride with Fethiye about 1 hour.
Patara beach is well worth a visit (10km of sandy beach)with local buses leaving frequently from the town. Approx half an hour ride.
Kalkan is a charming, beautiful town which has retained its fishing village atmosphere. There is a bank, post office and wide choice of supermarket (many will deliver) for your convenience. Numerous choice of restaurants with excellent food, many of them roof top with breathtaking views over the harbour and out to sea.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A £100 per week non-refundable deposit at time of booking with balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure. A £100 returnable security deposit is required with the balance to cover breakages or excessive cleaning etc, and will be returned within 21 days of departure.
NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF £100 PER WEEK WITH BALANCE PAID 8 WEEKS BEFORE DEPARTURE PLUS THE £100 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We have made lots of friends in Kalkan which is easy as it is such a friendly place. Everyone is always so helpful and will always try to help in any way they can.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Two fully tiled bathrooms with bath/shower over, WC and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, Air-congitioning, wardrobe, dressing table and doors to the front garden. Bedroom 2 with twin beds Air-conditioning, wardrobe, dressingtable and doors to the rear garden. Free standing fans and bedside lights.
- Notes on accommodation: Our apartment is located on the popular meditteranean complex situated just a 2 minute walk from the town. The apartment provides wonderful privacy in the rear garden and throughout the day there is constant sunshine and shade available depending on your requirements and needs. We love spending lazy days in the gardens with a swim to cool off. This is a no smoking apartment, therefore we ask that all smoking be kept to the outside areas. Outside: BBQ is provided, along with outside table and chairs for both front and rear gardens. Sunloungers are also provided for the pool along with cushions. Because of the size and shape of the garden there is always somewhere to eat or relax and enjoy the sunshine (or the shade!). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bedlinen is provided. We also provide beach towels free of charge. The apartment is cleaned once a week. A mid holiday clean is provided on two week bookings. Other: The apartment is extremely comfortable and has been furnished to a very high standard for your enjoyment.