La Noria, Nerja, Quiet Location + Pool Plus access Of Key Gated Communal Pool & Tennis Court" Available
Villa with Mediterranean climate in mind, bedrooms are on ground floor with quiet fans installed, two bedrooms have direct access to pool area all have A/C available.
The two bathrooms are both fitted with showers with hairdryers available.
Main Living space is on the first floor, so that you can enjoy the luxury of having sea and mountain views from the windows also access to the large rooftop sun terrace where one can enjoy private sunbathing and or sun down drink. You have access onto the Al Fresco dinning balcony, this balcony also gives access down to pool area.
Ideal for both families and couples as 2 bedrooms can be made up to have singles or large double beds!
The private pool has its own shower area, plus a covered dinning area next to BBQ with table & chairs. Nearby to the villa is both a community pool and tennis court, these are key locked & gated,use of which is included for your use (keys provided). La Noria is quiet and great place to relax and wind down There is nearby a convenient garage with a really nice bar + restaurant-great tapas! This also contains a mini supermarket.
Nearest restaurant is LA NORIA, which has good reviews, less than 3 minutes walk away.
If required, you have the benefit of a large major chain supermarket (LIDEL) located about 2 minutes away by car or again a very short walk away.
Top Traveller Review
Beautifull holiday home.
About the Owner
We are a late middle age couple, John and Else, we bought the property to retire too. My husband was then asked to return to a Job in the Far East, I decided to go with him, as a result, we rent the Villa, to keep it aired; when we have longer breaks, we return to the villa and enjoy Nerja.
The villa is furnished & equipped as a home rather than a rental.We enjoy the private rooftop sun terrace both during the day and for a quiet drink at the end of the day.
We have Al Fresco dinning area which has stairs down to BBQ area which has its own table & chairs.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Can I say that the photos do not do the house justice, it really is superb - by far the best holiday let we have ever stayed in. Very impressed with the quality of all the fittings and equipment, everything was what we would have expected of a home rather than the functional rental furnishings normally encountered. Yet again, thanks very much - we will be back.Neil.
Elsie, Just a quick note to say thank you very much for letting us use your wonderful villa. My colleagues and I had a fantastic time and all agree that your property is just lovely! The pool is a real bonus. We had a very relaxing vacation and will definitely recommend and return in the future. Alyson
We have booked 10 - 12 villas in Nerja over the last 5 or so years and La Noria beats every single one of them 'into a cocked hat' The Villa is immaculate, with facilities that are well above rental standard and is quiet and sheltered Would I recommend this property to anyone, not on your life, they may book it! Mr Ta
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Beautifull holiday home.
We have stayed in many holiday homes over many years both in the UK and abroad, this has to be one of the very best. The house itself is very light and airy with spectacular views. We have to say it is very well equipped and everything that might be needed has been thought of. Elsie and John were very helpful with any queries regarding local amenities etc. nothing was too much trouble. We had such a lovely stay we would recommend this property to anyone.
The perfect holiday experience
85 La Noria is the perfect holiday destination.
The villa is spacious, clean and tidy, well maintained, very well equipped and with clear instructions for everything. There are so many areas to sit or lie that we never felt on top of each other. The pool was larger then expected and alongside that there is the larger pool in the complex which was very quiet every time we were there. The children were highly occupied in the water for hours at a time. The complex itself was peaceful and the villa very private with stunning views out to sea and into the mountains.
We were without a car but with Lidl just down the road and an excellent, cheap bus service into town, Frigiliana, the Aqua Park and further afield there was no need for one.
From the point of booking the owners went out of their way to be helpful in every way. They responded to questions promptly and provided very detailed information both prior to the holiday and in the villa holiday file.
We would highly recommend this home to anyone.
villa at la noria nerja
We have stayed several times at the villa. It is a beautifully maintained, comfortable and well equipped villa in an excellent location, very quiet and peaceful. It is always a pleasure for us to stay here. The owners and agents are extremely helpful, kind and pleasant and always willing to be of assistance. The pool and the pool area are first class. The owners are constantly updating and improving amenities every year. The local town is full of great places to eat and there are many places to visit. We are already booked to visit again in 2017. Cannot recommend higher.
Home from Home
The Villa has absolutely everything you could need in terms of equipment, facilities and comfort.
The pool is deceptively large and accessed directly from two of the bedrooms.
We barbequed many evenings and the accommodation is that good it offers a great alternative from going to the beach every day.
We have stayed at this property twice now and have already booked for next year, it is always clean on arrival and is superbly maintained.
Nerja is our perfect destination it offers everything to the visitor and is a very safe holiday destination. The Villa is on a very quiet urbanisation approximately 15 minute walk into town, it is on a bus route. We walked into town and used a few of the restaurants, a cab ride back at the end of the evening is only 7 Euro's.
If you are looking for a well equipped and quiet place to stay that is still within easy reach of Nerja town centre and beaches, this is the place for you.
We had a lovely stay in the villa.
The villa was very well equipped, clean and tidy.
BBQ area was lovely.
Having our own pool was great, stepping out from the bedroom to the pool was a definite plus.
A 20 minute walk downhill to town, taxi back about 7 euros.
From the Owner
“La Noria is quiet and just a gentle stroll into town, nearby a large supermarket & with the added advantage of a nearby garage/restaurant which does great tapas and meals. We did not want loud bars etc on the doorstep ( noise) but not far to walk to a great Spanish restaurant, Easy to get a taxi into or return from town for a night out as still in the basic fee area. The villa is set up with quality UK hotel beds so that we can accommodate both single & couples as a result two bedrooms are flexible in the bedding requirements of guests by being either a large double or 2 x single beds..”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a local PADI (BSAC as well) dive centre that can arrange all courses before you depart the UK - please ask for details.
The name Nerja comes from the Moorish word 'naricha', which means 'rich in water' and the beaches that surround the town are some of the more picturesque and unique on the coast. The most popular beaches are the Playa Burriana to the east, or left from town centre, and the Playa Torrecilla to the west. From town centre, a scenic path winds its way through the rocks bordering the seashore and leads all the way to Torrecilla beach;The walk takes approximately 20 minutes from the villa.
Fly to Malaga, 50 kilometres.
It is around 45 minutes drive on the N340 highway (or from Granada, about 1:00 hour away).
Caves of Nerja - about 6/8 minutes drive away.
If you have not hired a car there are frequent buses or arranged trips (a car is recommended) to Granada, Malaga, Seville, Ronda and Gibraltar.
A taxi from town to the villa after midnight is about 7/9 euros for a party of 4.
If this your first visit to Nerja: A great deal of Nerja's charm comes from its narrow winding streets but they also can make finding your way around Nerja quite confusing. As so many streets in Nerja are one-way and many are pedestrianised, driving in the town of Nerja itself can be quite confusing so the first rule is leave the car on the outskirts.
The first place to head for is the Balcon de Europa, this peninsula provides a spectacular point to view Neja's coastline and the peninsula behind is a great place to sit and watch the world go by. From the Balcon you can take a ride in a horse drawn carriage and start to learn your way around Nerja the easy way. Alternatively go past the church and you will see the mini train (known locally as the Wally Trolley - sorry!) which will take you around the same route for €4/6.
The Balcon is a treat at night when it is beautifully lit and street performers of all kinds come into their own. Heading away from the Balcon to your right you will find interesting shops along Calle Pintada and Calle Cristo. Calle Cristo is also the central hub of Nerja's many restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
1 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Mid Spring 1
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 May 2017 - 31 May 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
1 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 9 Sep 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
25% deposit payable on booking. Final balance due 6 weeks prior to departure. Please enquire about long term rents.
Note: Prices may be subject to change at the owners discretion.
Supplement charge: Easter/Bank Holidays £80 per week.£125 for Christmas/New year, Breakage/key deposit £200 (refundable on your return). Cancellation: -£25 or if within 6 weeks the booking deposit - full charge within last 10 days prior to departure.
Prefer Saturday - but please ask as we try to be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Discounts available for bookings 6 months in advance!
Price includes use of pool, tennis court, electric, water. The arrival and departure cleaning and laundry (of supplied bedding and towels) is included for the rental term. A midterm linen change is available but at a small extra charge. Beach/pool towels are available at a small fee if required. Payment via Euros/UK pounds, Air con and Wi-Fi are both pay as you go. When booking please state bed configuration to be prepared.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Having own pool is great but is nice for our grandchildren to meet other people at the communal pool (secure & gated), they also enjoy tennis, this is an added bonus, both are free for guests to use, keys provided and included in rental. We have a private rooftop terrace, nice & quiet in the early mornings or late afternoon with a couple of sun beds and table and chairs. In addition from the main lounge/dinning area is access to a dinning balcony (Al Fresco) with table & chairs with roll out sun shade---this also has a staircase giving direct access too and from pool area.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Private Pool ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Ocean View
- theme parks
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Rainwater Shower installed.
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Upstairs Toilet & Sink near main living areas.
- Master bedroom - luxury of a large en-suite bathroom with bath and 'rain water' shower wc and bidet. Main bathroom has bath/shower and wc. Both fitted with hair dryers! Separate wc with hand basin upstairs next to kitchen.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, Can be a Double or 2 singles, Your choice.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed, Can be a Double or 2 singles, Your choice.
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with en-suite plus the 2 other bedrooms can be converted to sleep either as twin beds or made up to large double beds depending upon your requirements (UK luxury pocket sprung mattress), All linen and beds made up to your requirement prior to your arrival.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The property was our home,Hence the villa has the advantage of all beds having pocket sprung mattress and are up-market “Zip & Link” type so both couples and singles can be catered for in comfort. All bedrooms come fitted with built in wardrooms. So when booking, please state number of beds to be prepared and configuration of the other bedrooms, if bedroom 2 and 3 to be left as singles or as double beds. In the master bedroom is a remote small 20" LCD TV plus the en-suite bathroom has a rain water shower fitted;There is also a electronic safe for your valuables. Both bathrooms are fitted with hair dryers and you will be provided with “Hotel quality” bath/hand towels for your stay. Extras available if required = large beach/pool towels-6'x2'9" (requested due to airline baggage weight restrictions, delivered to Villa/bedrooms prior to your arrival). Welcome pack, cot and highchair or a mid term laundry service all available at a small extra charge. Outside: Outside there is the spacious terrace that surrounds the villa. Here again there is a table and chairs, BBQ area, you also have the Al fresco dinning area plus private rooftop area. The private pool (6.5x4m) with outside shower and sun beds for all. La Noria is a small community on the outskirts of Nerja with a popular local restaurant only a couple of minutes walk away. The villa is ideal for families or couples looking for plenty of space, as you will have access to the gated communal pool (less then 50m away and which has its own toilets and showers) plus a gated tennis court, keys to both provided, these are included and free for you to use. The area is quiet and great to relax and sunbathe but has the advantage of only being a walk away from the centre of Nerja or short drive from the lovely village of Frigillana. Utility Room: Washing machine, plus iron and brush etc. There is also beach freezer box + small beach chairs you are free to use when out and about. Large blue beach/pool towels can be hired if required (to save airline baggage weight) can be found here. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Arrival/departure cleaning included; All linen is included for the rental term, bath/hand towels and bath mats are quality white 'luxury hotel' type are provided for each guest. Mid term linen change available at small extra charge. Other: 3 bedrooms are on the ground floor, all with ceiling 'quiet run fans' plus FULL air con & fitted wardrobes Two bedrooms open out directly to the pool area, there is a safe in the master bedroom.Full air-conditioning/heating is available via pay as U go.