Apartment at Vanderbilt Beach, Naples, Florida - Walking Access Within Minutes to the Best Beaches in Naples, Pool and Tennis Courts on Site
Spacious apartment in a quiet location with large living room and wrap-around lanai offering superb all around water views and overlooking an olympic-sized pool. The apartment is fully equipped and the best beaches of Naples are within minutes walk. If you prefer to drive, a free pass is provided to use Delnor Wiggins State Park car park, adjacent to the community. You can fish from the sea wall,outside the apartment and the adjacent State Park and natural surroundings offer good opportunities to observe wildlife. The apartment block is maintained to a high standard with a large lobby and on-site manager. There is an equipment storage room conveniently located by the elevator. A 'Publix' supermarket and 2 Walmarts are within a few minutes drive and a multitude of shopping and restaurant facilities in the malls along US41 Highway are within easy reach. Downtown Naples is famed for its fine shops and restaurants. Also featured for your use are tennis courts and 2 car-ports (one covered).
About the Owner
We are a family living and working in London, UK. Peter works as an importer of specialist foods and Arlene is a housewife. Our son is of school age. We enjoy active leisure-time and sightseeing on vacation. Having travelled to many locations both east and west, we have decided that Florida,and in particular Naples, is our favourite destination.
From the Owner
“We greatly enjoy Florida and its variety of natural and numerous other attractions. We visited Naples for the first time in 2005 following recommendation by friends, and were enchanted by the area. So much so that we decided to get a foothold if possible. After considerable research we were immediately impressed by this property when it became available and similarly by its unique location. This has been endorsed by all who have visited the apartment. If you decide to stay, we hope you will also agree.”
Activity and Interests
There is walking access within minutes to two of the
best white-sand beaches in Naples, namely Vanderbilt Beach and Wiggins Beach.
The mile long Wiggins Beach is a natural stretch of white sugar-sand and is rated one of the very best in the U.S.
Approximate travel times to airports are:
S.W. Florida Airport (Fort Myers), 40 mins.
Miami International, 2 hrs.
Orlando International, 4 hrs.
Activities in Naples include many watersports,boating,
cycling,tennis and golf. All are easily accessible and within
the community are tennis courts and 400 yds of private fishing.
Fine dining and extensive shopping facilities are a few minutes drive away.
Free use of pass for Delnor-Wiggins State Park and Beach
(which are next to the apartment)
Click 'Owners Website' for more photos.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
16 Apr 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£571|
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per month/week in UK Pounds/US Dollars. A refundable security deposit of $500 is payable with booking. Minimum rental period is 1 month. Subject to completion of an application form for approval
by the board management of the building.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“An exceptional location on a gated peninsula, providing a secluded, safe environment. Adjacent to natural habitat and wildlife. The apartment is well positioned with views over this beautiful area from windows and balconies. It really is minutes walk to the sea and bay. Additionally, it is within walking distance of the State Park and one of the top beach areas in America. After a few days vacation, Naples will spin its magic and you will find yourself feeling as comfortable and settled as a local. Naples is a sub-tropical, well-looked after and relaxed up-market area. It boasts top facilities and is admired for its wide range of dining establishments and interesting shopping.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- near the sea
- live theatre
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with wc, twin sinks, large walk-in shower. En-suite to bedroom 2 with wc, bath, overshower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, walk-in closet, private balcony, nightstands with lights, TV and video. Bedroom 2 with queensize bed, nightstands with lights and TV.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Recently fitted new air-conditioning. All balconies are screened. Free local telephone calls. No pets. No smoking. Available on day of arrival after 4pm and departure by 10am. Outside: There are unique views of Turkey Bay, Wiggins Pass and Delnor-Wiggins State Park from the large screened wrap-around balcony and the opportunity to observe a multitude of local wildlife. The large pool has adjacent changing rooms and overlooks the bay. The apartment building has its own gardens which include barbecue facilities near the pool. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towelling is supplied. Other: Separate dining area with colonial-style table. Hi-Fi equipment. See also owner's website, below.