Villa in Ozankoy, Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus - Very Peaceful Location, 10 Min Drive to the Beach
This 3 bedroom villa with private swimming pool is situtated on the outskirts of the village of Ozankoy which is within walking distance to the local shops and excellent restaurants. The stunning harbour and castle in Kyrenia is a 15 minute drive and is well worth a visit. The villa is situated between the Five Finger mountains and the sea with a 10 minute drive to a local secluded beach. Bellapais Abbey can be seen illuminated at night from the villa and also has excellent restaurants. A visit to St Hillarion Castle is a must with its breathtaking views.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful well maintained villa, fabulous pool
About the Owner
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful well maintained villa, fabulous pool
We had 3 fantastic weeks in the beautiful villa, it is secluded , not overlooked and with all modern amenities. We can not recommend this villa highly enough... Despite its private location, you have dozens of fantastic restaurants nearby! Shops and the beach just a few minutes away. The views and sunsets are unbelievable, great for families, couples and groups. A lovely villa, in a great location... It really is a luxury home from home
Lovely, tranquil villa.
We stayed here for 2 weeks on our second stay at this lovely tranquil villa. The villa is located just outside the village surrounded by olive trees with a couple of neighbours. As the villa is not on a road, it is very quiet. We particularly enjoyed watching the birds every day from the terrace. The villa is eqipped with everything imaginable and the property manager lives in the village. We enjoyed walking to local restaurants and we especially enjoyed having our own pool.
Fantastic Villa, Great Location
My Family and I spent 2 wonderful weeks at Villa Caretta, we are already booking our return! The Villa itself is spacious, well maintained and set in a peaceful yet good location. The air com on the bedrooms worked superbly as did all the domestic amenities. The drive to Kyrenia takes no more than 8-10 minutes and with numerous quality restaurants and shops even closer. The pool is fabulous and well maintained, a really nice barbecue and outdoor seating area is a real treat. It is advisable to hire a car, especially if you can't wait to get backwant to explore the Island a little further. Genuinely can't think of any downside here, we all had a good holiday and can't wait to get back!
Great place to stay
We had a fantastic time at Villa Caretta, a beautiful villa in a beautiful setting, in the shadow of the mountains. It is very private and if you didn't want to venture out you could easily stay there the whole time and be happy. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance but you definitely need a car for the supermarket runs - and to see all the sights. The owners are genuinely nice people to deal with and are obviously extremely proud of their villa and love the area. I'd go back in a shot.
Activity and Interests
Local beach is within a 10 minute drive from the villa but there are many other beaches in and around the area which have watersports, scuba diving, snorkeling and good restaurants.
Ercan airport is approximately a 45 minute drive to the villa. A car is highly recommended although taxis are very cheap.
The nearest village is approximately a 10 minute walk from the villa however there are many other small villages dotted around. Kyrenia is a 15 minute drive with its stunning harbour and castle. The shipwreck museum, Bellapais Abbey, St Hillarion Castle and Turtle Beach are all places of interest and worth a visit. A variety of bars, restaurants, cafes and casinos can be found in most main towns.
The local shops in the village carry most essentials but the bigger supermarkets such as Lemar carry a bigger selection of items for the self catering holiday. Banks are situated in the main town.
- Booking Notes:
Deposit of 25% of cost of villa on acceptance.
Balance to be paid 8 weeks before departure date.
Changeover day is flexible. On arrival the villa will be ready by 3pm and departure time is 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Please contact us for discounts for long winter lets.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All 3 bedrooms have en-suite shower, w/c and hand basins.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 en-suite with twin beds and dual air con. Bedroom 2 en-suite with twin beds and dual air con. Bedroom 3 en-suite with twin beds and dual air con.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: Covered BBQ area and carport, all three bedrooms have dual air conditioning & working log fire in lounge and hair dryers supplied in bedrooms. We have an electric card meter which covers the upstairs electricity only, the rest of the villa's electricity is covered in the rental. The cards can be purchased only from our Manager. Outside: Patio, covered BBQ eating area, private pool 8m x 4m which is stepped. 6 sun loungers and 3 umbrellas. Patio table and 6 chairs plus small table and 4 chairs. Utility Room: Washing machine, toilet and wash hand basin. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included but not beach towels. The property is cleaned before you go in and a cleaner is available should you require her to come in during your stay. This can be arranged by our Manager. Other: Dining room - table and 6 chairs, sideboard, small coffee table and 2 floor fans.