Condominium on Legends Golf Club, Fort Myers, Gulf Coast, Florida - Located within a 650 acre private Golf and Country Club
Luxury 2nd floor condominium comprising of 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en suite). Our condo is situated within a gated community on the famous Legends Golf and Country Club overlooking one of the many sparkling blue lakes with a prime view of the 5th green. This is a golfers delight whether you are a novice or scratch golfer. A 25,000 sq.ft. clubhouse awaits you on sight which includes a restaurant and bar for indoor and outdoor dining, state of the art physical fitness facility, dedicated aerobics studio, party room with dance floor, heated resort style pool with outdoor jacuzzi. Situated next to the clubhouse can be found six of the best money can buy clay tennis courts - just bring your racquet. This is the place for a perfect holiday with amenities that you would expect to find at a premier Florida resort.
About the Owner
Nick and I are married and have two grown up boys. I am a qualified nurse currently working & living in Jersey. Nick works for a private bank.
3 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
From the Owner
“We have always loved Florida since first visiting Orlando in 1992. Fort Myers is very chilled out and has great shopping, restaurants and beaches - what more could you want? Legends is a beautifully kept community and has everything to offer for the active person (golf, tennis, gym, swimming) or the inactive person - it's your choice. The clubhouse holds event nights and the food is excellent. The nearby highway gives you quick access to many places you may want to visit eg. Miami, Everglades, Tampa. The international airport at Fort Myers is only 10mins drive away.”
Activity and Interests
Numerous beautiful white sandy beaches can be found within a 20 minute drive. Captiva and Sanibel Island are the ideal choice for a quiet relaxing day. If you want to take part in water sports then give Fort Myers beach a try. Other beaches within easy reach are Bonita, Barefoot, Lovers Key, Vanderbilt and Naples. Miami beach is approx 2hrs drive away.
Fort Myers international airport is easily accessed by car within 10 minutes, Tampa and Miami airports can be reached within 2 hours whilst Orlando airport is approximately 3 hours away. Car hire is essential.
Many prime shopping outlets are within easy reach. Miromar Outlet Mall and Coconut Pointe Mall with lots of designer shops are approx 10 mins drive away and are a must for serious shoppers who prefer the designer label. The Edison and Bell Tower Malls can be reached within 10 mins by car and cater for the mainstream shopper with department stores such as Macy's and Sears.
There is an abundance of local restaurants to suit every taste and budget, ranging from drive thru burger bars to upmarket speciality dining.
The everglades can be easily accessed - an exciting opportunity for all nature lovers.
Please note No smoking, No pets.
- Booking Notes:
Provisional booking will be held for 7 days pending receipt of £250 deposit. Full balance to be settled 8 weeks prior to commencement of holiday. A further £300 security deposit to be paid at time of booking (this will be reimbursed within 3 weeks of departure date if no damage has occured). We reserve the right to retain the security deposit, either in part or full, to cover any such breakage or damage.
The condo will be available from 2pm. You are requested to vacate by 10am on day of departure. Where possible we will try to accommodate requests for an earlier arrival or later departure but this cannot be guaranteed.
Notes on prices:
Prices quoted are for the property, not per person, in pounds Sterling. There is a charge of $250 to transfer membership which gives you full club privileges including golf green fees, however this fee is already included within the rental fee (min 2 weeks). Membership does not include cart fees. All prices are fully inclusive of Florida sales tax.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Our condo has beautiful views over the lake and 5th green. Unlimited golf during your stay as well as tennis and use of the gym and pools. We also have bikes, tennis equipment, golf clubs and beach chairs/umberella for your use during your stay.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with wc and walk-in shower. Bathroom 2 with bath/shower over and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with kingsize bed (en-suite) and TV. Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Property benefits from air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans. Situated on the 2nd floor accessed via lift or stairs. Outside: Over 223 acres are reserved as preserve and natural areas which provide a peaceful environment in which to walk, jog or cycle. Table and chairs are provided on the screened lanai to enable you to enjoy alfresco dining whilst taking in the view. The nearest pool to the condo is located within 100 yards and has restrooms facilities. Our condo has its own covered parking bay with additional guest parking. Guests have the use of his & hers bikes (at their own risk) and can also use the 2 sets of golf clubs, tennis racquets and beach chairs. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, iron with ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen is provided. Bath and hand towels, beach towels are also provided. Property cleaned when vacated. Other: Breakfast kitchen - table and chairs. Lanai - table and chairs.