Villa in Indian Creek, Kissimmee, Florida - Indian Creek Is A Quiet But Superbly Located Community Off The 192, 8 Mins Drive To Disney
Sleeps 8/10. Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home recently refurbished to a very high standard. The large lounge/living room with ample comfy seating for all of your guests with a large flat screen TV.Cable TV & DVD player with vaulted ceiling with access to the oversize pool deck. Fully equiped kitchen two dining areas, fully equiped utility room. Master kingsize bedroom with pool access ensuite. 1 queensize on suite & two twin bedrooms with shared bathroom. All bedrooms have flat screen T.V.
Our beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bathroom villa has been recently refurbished to a high standard & can accommodate 8/9 people. Very spacious living/lounge area with vaulted ceilings giving a very open welcoming feel to the villa.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My husband & I have 3 children & are based in manchester. We have enjoyed many holidays in Orlando & further afield in florida visiting family & friends. Unfortunately we don't get to visit as often as we would like in recent years having young children restricted to school Holls. We have been renting this property for approximately 10 years & have many repeat guests each year. We have also just registered another holiday home in Spain on here it's new for 2016 property ref 8015305
4.3 based on 12 holidaymaker reviews
Great return Visit
We have just returned from our second stay at this villa and once again it did not disappoint ! The location of the villa is perfect , so central to parks and shops . The villa was spacious , clean and had all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay . We opted for the pool heating and it was like going into a bath !!!!!!! There is an abundance of towels both bath and pool and also the use of a cool boxes and strollers , which came in very handy for wheeling our bags about in the parks ! We had the best holiday yet again and would definitely recommend.
This is our 5th visit to this villa. The villa is well located for all theme parks, especially if you go into parks in the morning come back for a rest then go back to the parks for late afternoon/evening. The villa is well equipped with all you can want for a fab holiday. The bedrooms are a good size,
It is a pleasure dealing with the owner. The management company attend to any issues as soon as you let them know.
We will certainly be returning.
The villa is a fantastic base to explore all the parks especially Disney as it is so close. We had a fantastic holiday and the villa was spacious and spotless. We loved the choice of restaurants close by especially Red Lobster and Carrabbas Italian. Diane was really helpful and responded quickly to any enquires we had before we arrived. We would most certainly recommend it to friends and family. We enjoyed it so much we are returning in the summer!
This was my 4th boys golf holiday to Orlando in recent years and I have had a number of family holidays there also.
I found the villa to be a perfect base for the holiday,very close to all amenities and a number of the courses we played.
The villa met and exceeded our expectations, very clean, and the main bedroom was just awesome!
To be fair had this been a family holiday doing the theme parks etc this is an ideal location for any family and the villa will not dissapoint you.
I had a few questions prior to booking and Diane(owner) was very helpful. I have no reservations in recommending this villa. Hope this helps you finding a great place to stay.
Lovely Villa - Great Location
The villa is well equipped, with everything you need to enjoy your holiday, including the stroller which we weren't expecting to use! The proximity to all the Disney parks is ideal and even the 20 min drive to Universal doesn't seem that far!
We rented to escape the cold from the Northeast. when booking the owner was very accomadating with information and all that is required. Upon arrival we found a buetiful home with everything in working order. Tables where set beds where made and all was clean and orderly. The pool was blue and clear and within one day was at 90 degrees and maintained that throughout the 2 weeks. The game room was a great treat at night for me and my son, however the air hockey table needs a little repair, but worked well. Traveling to Disney parks where only 10 minutes away. The area it is located has plenty of places to eat and great areas for runs and walks. I would recommend this house and will stay here again.
Activity and Interests
If you drive east for around an hour you wll find the kenedy space centre and the wonderful atlantic coast beaches of daytona and cocoa. Head out west and you can find busch gardens and the warm waters of the gulf coast. The brand new Lego land in winter haven is approximately 1 hour south on RT 27.
Orlando international airport is 20 minutes away samford is approximately 1 hour. A car is essential to enjoy all attractions in your area.
Indian creek is located right off highway 192, one of the closest to walt disney resort. disney is 8 min drive to front gates. This includes magic kingdom,epcot,hollywood studios,Animal kingdom and Disneys two water parks.Universal studios, Universals Island of Adventures (Home of the new Wizarding world of harry potter) and city walk are 25 min drive and sea world 20 min drive.
We are within 2 min of formosa shopping center which is your destination for all the comforts of home.This includes a large supermarket for all you shopping needs, stores and many popular restaurants. Outback steak house, Red lobster,Giordano's chicago pizza restaurant, carraba's italian, buffalo wild wings ,miller ales house,Fridays, Houlihans, Bahama Breeze, Pizza Hut, Cracker Barrell Taco Bell, McDonalds, Burger king just to name a few
7 min drive is the quaint community of celebration with it's lakeside tranquil setting with the most amazing restaurants a real away from it all & a must visit.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 16 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
17 Dec 2016 - 3 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A £150.00) per wk booking deposit is required & is non refundable.
Balance payment is required 10 wks prior to departure.
A Holding security deposit is required at time of balance payment( £200.00)) this is refundable subject to accident breakages etc
Pool heating is optional please state on booking form & is charged at £12.00 per day. Payable with balance payment.
cleaning & taxes are included for 7 nights or more (4 nights or less incur cleaning charge of £60.00)
BBQ hIre inclusive of gas bottle $55.00 per week
We are flexible about change over dates.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bed 1 & 2 have en-suite bathrooms. 3rd bathroom is located between bedrooms 3 & 4.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom - large with super kingsize bed and large en suite bathroom with large walk in shower, bath, toilet and dressing room. Bed 2 - double room with queensize bed and ensuite shower, bath and toilet. Bed 3 & 4 - both rooms have 2 single beds.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Fully air conditioned. Child alarms on all doors to the pool.Free wifi which can be accessed in all areas even on the pool deck. Fantastic oversized south facing pool 30 ft x 15 ft makes a calming retreat after an hectic day at the parks. you can choose to have the pool heated or not (a charge of £12.00 per days applies to heating) for you convenience there is crib & high chair Outside: Private, beautiful large 30 ft x 15 ft south facing pool with partially covered lanai with ceiling fan outside shower - beach towels with ample relaxing loungers & entertaining area. Utility Room: Within the utility area we have a washing machine and dryer well equipped for any occassion for your use and comes complete with an ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa comes with full towels (including pool towels) and a full complement of bed lining is also provided. The property is cleaned ready for each guest's arriving. additional cleans can be provided at an extra cost. Other: Our games room is to die for and comes with such games as pool table, air hockey table football table & tennis rackets- it's that good that you will not want to come out;!!