Villa in Calpe, Costa Blanca, Spain - Peaceful Area, But Only 20 Mins Walk To A Beautiful Beach And 10 Minutes To Supermarkets
Los Corazones is a delightful villa offered as 2 separate and self contained apartments. There is a gated pool and walled garden offering seclusion and security. Calpe's beautiful safe and sandy Levante beach is at most a 15 minute walk. The promenade here offers restaurants and bars and a gentle walk to the harbour and fishing port. The famous Penon d'Ifach - the Calpe Rock - soars above the harbour. To the other side of the rock is the Poniente Beach, the high street and the magnificent old town.
Calpe's cosmopolitan range of restaurants and bars have established it as the culinary centre of the Costa Blanca. There are two new supermarkets only 8 minutes walk from the villa offering all essentials. For that big shop there is a brand new Mercadona and Consum which you can walk to in 8 minutes. You could not be in a more tranquil area, but with access to everywhere in minutes walk. A car is not essential, but is recommended to be mobile around the locality.
About the Owner
Family with 2 daughters and a new grandson with another on the way.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for the use of your Villa - what a fantastic place.
Stuart & Fiona, Oxfordshire ,UK.
We had a great time and the accommodation was perfect for our 2 family groups. Thank you for letting us stay in your Villa, we will definitely recommend it to others.
Pauline & Michael, Manchester, UK
Los Corazones was eveything we had hoped - and more.
Alan & Jenny, Surrey, UK.
Many of our guests return now which is great. We try to invest and improve things each year with our guests saying "it couldn't get any better" .
From the Owner
“We had an apartment for a number of years in Calpe before buying our wonderful Villa. It has been very much updated, and much time and money has been invested to ensure it is the property we want to own.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Calpe and this area of the Costa Blanca is world famous for its rockclimbing. The mountains run along this whole coastline offer many opportunities to climb in areas of differing difficulty. Even the Penon d'Ifach is a challenge.
Many other activities for the outdoor pursuits - quadbiking, riding, waterparks, Terra Mittica theme park, etc etc. All details available from the local Tourist Authority Centre in Calpe.
Calpe has two beaches. The one nearer to the villa is the Levante - the sunrise - beach about a 15 minute walk away. The beach is a beautiful golden sand and the sea bathing here is in a bay sheltered by the Penon and totally safe. Go around the rock to the second bay and you are on the Poniente - Sunset - beach. Equally impressive and safe.
Along both bays is a promenade lined with restaurants and bars where you can take pleasant walks.
Calpe is easily accessible from Alicante airport - 75km and 50 minutes away, or Valencia airport - 120km and 85 minutes.
Car hire, whilst not essential, is probably advisable. There is room for 2 cars to park within the gates of Los Corazones.
The villa is wonderfully positioned. You can walk to the beach in 15 minutes.There are 2 newly built hypermarkets in about 10 minutes walk - or a 2 mins drive.
There are some beautiful drives out and around Calpe. Drive up the coastal road to Moraira - a magnificent corniche route. Drive into and up the Jalon valley and visit Guadalest in the mountains for breathtaking scenery. Benidorm and Javea are worth a visit by car or boat, as is Terra Mittica park.
Calpe Town is a well developed Spanish town. The High Street is the Gabrielle Miro with many shops - a number selling designer labels. It is well served by banks and there are just so many restaurants of differing types and prices to suit everybody.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Please contact our website on www.loscorazones.co.uk to see more details and pictures of the villa.Call or email me for more information. A 25% deposit is requested within 7 days of a provisional booking being made. Your reservation is then assured. Outstanding balance is payable no later than 8 wks prior to departure. There will be a £250 security deposit against each occupation. This will be posted back after inventory check.Finally there is a cleaning contribution payable locally of 120 Euros
Changeover day is usually a Saturday. Arrival is after 16:00 hours and the villa needs to be vacated by 10.00. Obviously we will try where possible to accommodate flight times, but the cleaning etc has to be done for the next clients.
Deposit of 25% within 7 days will hold the property. Full payment is then due 8 weeks prior to holiday date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“There are two apartments that make up our Villa, Los Corazones. This makes for a unique family or friends group who can holiday together , but have a bit of space to themselves. It really does work wonderfully well.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome ...
- pets considered
- near the sea
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs: Modern family bathroom with separate shower. Cloakroom with toilet and handbasin. Downstairs: Bed 1 and 2 have new ensuites. Also a cloakroom with toilet, handbasin and shower used by bedroom 3.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) + children Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs: Bedroom 1 with King bed and comprehensive storage. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and built-in wardrobes. Downstairs: Bedroom 1 with double bed and storage. Bedroom 2 with twin beds and wardrobe.Ensuites to both. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and storage.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has fans in the bedrooms, but this area of Calpe receives a gentle and welcoming breeze. It is ideal for parties with children because of the walled garden and gated pool. We have bought 2 Highchairs and 2 Travel Cots for any families with very small children.There are new TV's up and down and access to "freeview" type stations. Outside: The pool is superbly maintained. It measures 8m x 4m with gentle steps into the shallow end. Solely for the use of Los Corazones it is gated which can restrict access if necessary. There are good areas around the pool and 8 very good loungers together with another 3 collapsible ones. There is also a vast wind-up umbrella and a shade area at the end of the pool. The BBQ is a built "house". You can eat here under cover or lay the patio out with 2 tables and 10 chairs for wonderful al-fresco entertaining. The areas can be lit at night, as indeed can the swimming pool for that midnight 'dip'. Utility Room: There is a poolroom/washroom underneath the villa with a new washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included in the rental (not beach towels). The villa is cleaned at the beginning and end of your stay. There is also a midstay linen and towel change for durations of more than one week. A local charge of 120 Euros is payable.