Villa in Patara Prince Resort, Kalkan, Turkey - Set Within the exclusive & Peaceful Patara Prince Resort with Fantastic Views
This 3 bedroom villa sleeps 6 and is within the Patara Prince Resort, overlooking the bay of Kalkan. A stunning location, fabulous architecture and great facilities combine to make this resort a truly magical place. There are 3 outdoor swimming pools to relax around and landscaped gardens to stroll through on your way to the restaurant or bar. A gym, indoor pool, diving and water sports are on site for the more energetic. Sunbathing platforms are tucked away in the natural stone off the private shoreline giving direct access to the cool water of the brilliant blue crystal-clear Mediterranean. Staying at the villa entitles you to 25% off any food and drinks purchased at any one the resorts 3 restaurants or bars. The historic town of Kalkan is an enchanting place and one of the most beautiful locations along Turkey's gorgeous Lycian Coast. The many excellent restaurants of Kalkan contribute to the special atmosphere within Kalkan.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Scuba divers may be interested to know that the area around Kalkan is one of the finest in the World for wrecks and marine life. The Architect built the resort at this exact location as he was a keen diver and the sea water quality was of a high standard.
Patara Prince Resort has it's own private water frontage with secluded bathing platforms. You can gain access to the sea via small ladders. Kalkan (3 minutes by taxi) has it's own man made beach. Patara beach is a must see, around 18km of sandy beach which is protected due to the turtles laying their eggs here and is around 20 minutes by car. You can find local buses that will also run a service there.
Dalaman is the closest airport (approx 1 hour 30 minutes away). From the airport you can either hire a car with one of the major companies or we can arrange airport transfers for you.
Kalkan is a few minutes drive from Patara Prince resort, walkable if you prefer. A water taxi runs from the diving center to Kalkan throughout the daytime except Sunday.
Kas, about 12 miles away, is the nearest small town and the spectacular journey from Kalkan has been listed as one of the 10 most beautiful coastal drives in the world.
Patara Prince resort has a mini-market at the top of the resort, for a bigger shop, Kalkan has a range of larger supermarkets. A daily fresh fish and veg market is also situated in Kalkan. Banks, hospital, a Thursday market, shops and rooftop restaurants are all situated in Kalkan. You also have a choice of restaurants where you can dine under the stars in Patara, within walking distance of the villa.
The harbour attracts small sailing craft including flotilla sailing groups, large ocean going luxury yachts and the local wooden gulets where day trips can be arranged. There are also a number of diving schools based in the harbour.
Kalkan has a number of supermarkets and numerous small boutiques and local craft shops, including ceramics, silver and leather-ware. On Thursdays there is a local market selling local crafts, spices, clothes and leather-ware. There are a number of banks with ATM's, a post office, a pharmacy and English speaking doctor.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% non-returnable deposit is required to secure the booking, the balance will be due 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
Mondays are the best for flight choice, if you prefer another changeover day please contact us to discuss.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with shower & WC. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower & WC. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 3 with shower & WC. Shared WC and wash basin on ground level.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 a/c with double bed, en suite shower & WC. (stunning view) Bedroom 2 a/c with twin beds, en suite shower & WC. Bedroom 3 a/c with double bed, en suite shower & WC (naturally cool stone walls). Spare Single bed can go into bedrooms 1 or 3
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Flat screen TV DVD/CD Player. Phillips Fidelio iPod (need adapter for models above iPhone 4) docking station/charger also works with other MP3 etc. Selection of DVD/CD's, books and games for your pleasure. Wi-Fi Internet, Nespresso Coffee machine so you can take along your favourite capsules. Non-smokers only, please. Outside: Lounge side doors give access to the terrace with stone built BBQ. Relax whilst sitting under olive trees with the sea in the back ground. Patara Prince Resort offers two sea water, one fresh water and one indoor pool. The round pool is for over 16's only and is the home of the Piano Bar in the evenings. The main pool also has a child area. Both pools have poolside bars and snack bars in high season. 2 floodlit tennis courts are situated at the top of the resort along with the fresh water pool and a clubhouse where you can get snacks and drinks. Games and table tennis are also available. As our guests you enjoy full use of all 4-star facilities on the resort - sea platforms, 4 swimming pools, water sports, sauna, Turkish bath, beauty salon, hairdresser, tennis courts, and kids’ club - and you also receive 25% off in restaurants and bars. A free shuttle service runs up and down the resort every few minutes. There is also a water taxi which takes you to and from Kalkan Harbour. Utility Room: Washing machine in shared bathroom on ground level. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. The villa is cleaned weekly and this includes a change of the towels and linen. Other: Private terrace patio with marble top table and chairs plus stone built BBQ.