Apartment in Zahara de los Atunes, Costa de la Luz - Peaceful Location in Private Grounds
The apartment has everything you will need (including a small library of English books!) but is designed for family living. The gardens are gated and secure, making it ideal for children and the pool and beach are never overly busy so you can always find a private space. There is a basic supermarket within 50m, a selection of restaurants and bars on the beach front, and the village of Zahara is a five minute drive away or a reasonable stroll down the beach.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
This is a beach front apartment. A gate at the bottom of the garden leads directly across the dunes onto one of the best beaches in Spain. It overlooks Cape Trafalgar, is uncrowded, even in August, beautiful sand and is ideal for boogie boards, a spot of surfing or just building a sandcastle and having fun. Beach loungers and umbrellas are available for hire (high season only).
Gibraltar is about 90 minutes drive to the South and gives a chance for the cheapest duty free in Europe! Jerez is 90 minutes to the North and is an easy and cheap flight from Stansted. A car is a necessity to get to the apartment but there are some amazingly cheap deals from some of the Spanish local operators.
50m to the nearest Supermarkets and bars. The village of Zahara is about 1.5 miles away. The nearest town is Barbate (10km away) where you will find larger supermarkets, a superb market for fish, meat and vegetables and a very Spanish atmosphere!
Visits to Cadiz, Jerez, Medina Sidonia, Vejer and Ronda are recommended.
This is the real Spain. Virtually all the apartments in the block are Spanish owned and used as holiday homes or week-end retreats. Therefore they are not used for the majority of the time. There are few English tourists (you will get by without Spanish!), no John Bull pubs or English breakfasts!! Children are welcomed everywhere. The area has amazing countryside as well as the beach and is not overly developed, so you really do feel you are getting to know the real Spain!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A booking deposit of 30% is required to secure your reservation. The balance is payable four weeks before arrival. All payments are non-refundable. Our local agents in Zahara speak English and are based in the village. They will be on hand to ensure there are no issues with the apartment, help with any questions or difficulties you may encounter and that you have a memorable stay.
Usually Saturday, but negotiable depending on whether the apartment is rented before/after. We try to be flexible!
Notes on prices:
Please note, bookings for peak season (end July - end August) are managed by the local agent.
Prices are based on a Saturday - Saturday week and are in UK pounds.
Discounts available for longer lets (excl July/August).
30% deposit required on reservation (non-refundable).
Balance payable one month prior to arrival (non-refundable).
We do not ask for a deposit against damages, but all breakages (except the odd glass, plate etc!) must be reported and paid for.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom with bath/shower over, bidet, basin and WC Additional ensuite bathroom to upstairs bedroom with WC and shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: with double bed, and full length mirrored fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2: with twin beds and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3: Upstairs, with high vaulted ceiling, twin beds and en-suite WC and shower
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Cots and High chairs are available. Electric heating available for winter rentals. Outside: The apartment has sun loungers, outside table and chairs on both the roof terrace and balcony. A barbeque is provided so you can while away the evenings on the terrace with a glass of wine, barbequeing some locally caught fish! The apartment grounds are secure with electric gates, making it ideal for children. There are large gardens, a paddle tennis court, childrens' play area, a large swimming pool (supervised, but only open in summer) and a small childrens' paddling pool. Utility Room: Washing machine, microwave, iron etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is locally managed and is cleaned prior to arrival. All towels and linen (excluding beach towels) are provided. The apartment is cleaned weekly. Other: A parking space is available in the underground garage with direct lift access to the apartment.