House in Hideaway Beach Lane, Terra Verde, Kissimmee, Orlando - Located In Terra Verde With 3 Acre Spring Fed Lake
It has a pool that can be heated (at a charge per day) and a games room. It also has the essentials such as air-conditioning to ensure that you are at a comfortable temperature, phone, tape player, microwave, cable TV, CD Player, 5 TVs (including a massive 57" HDTV) 1 VCR, 1 DVD Player and linen towels to make sure that you can relax in style. If you want to laze around sunbathing during the day, there is outdoor furniture as well as the heated swimming pool.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful home in a great gated community.
About the Owner
(7 traveller reviews)
Beautiful home in a great gated community.
The house is huge with plenty of room. It is close to everything. There is a big pool at the clubhouse. We had a great stay and look forward to staying again next year.
Great House and Location!
This house is amazing. We were a family group of 16 and this house made our staying great. Space, accommodation and the easy communication with owner was very good. I recommend this house to anyone!!
Lovely house in a great setting
Excellent accommodation that was just the ticket that a quick shop soon made fully functional and slept our party of 13 comfortably. The pool was enjoyed by one and all, gate security was excellent as was the Club House and large pool. All the party agreed it would be very happy to stop there again
Way better than expected!!
First off.. the pictures doesn't do this house any justice. We walked in and were instantly blown away. The house was very nice and spacious. The patio area was probably the biggest on the street. This property is located in a gated community and as soon as you stop at the gate, the staff is very friendly and helpful. We didn't have any issues with checking in. This was a perfect location. Walmart was only a couple of miles up the road along with other stores and restaurants. The outlet malls and Universal Studios are only a few miles away.
Pauline was so nice and very easy to communicate with, even with her being in the UK, she would not hesitate to get whatever problem that needed to be looked into resolved.
I can definitely say that sometimes I am hard to please and in this case my family and I were very pleased with this property. I will be renting from Pauline again in the future.
Beautiful - perfect for our family
We had a party of 12 people going on our family vacation and we just didn't want to have to purchase several hotel rooms and be apart during vacation. We found this listing on Homeaway when we started searching for a house that would accommodate our whole family. Pauline the owner was wonderful to work with and communicated with us the whole way through. The property was beautiful and was more than enough room for my family of 12. There was so much room in the house we never felt crowded at all. The house is exactly as it is described; the kids absolutely loved the game room. We will definitely stay here again and we are recommending this location to all our friends and family that travel to FL.
Just wanted to thank you for renting your beautiful home to us. It was perfect in every way. The pool area was beautiful and super quiet. The location of your home with no streets or neighbors in the back yard gave a very peaceful and relaxing environment. Terra Verde is a very safe complex. The kids loved the basketball courts. Being close to the end of the cul de sac, gave the kids a place to through a baseball without worries of traffic coming through. The beds were all comfy and everything was super clean. The large kitchen island was great for all of us to eat around along with playing cards and games. I would not hesitate to rent this home again. The actual location of the home is excellent. Close to Sea World, Discovery Cove, Universal Studios and of course, Wal-Mart! We did not do Disney Parks so I can't comment on that proximity. Thanks again! The Zahn Family
Activity and Interests
The resort has its own stunning beach which is a wonderful oasis in itself, bordered by wonderful palms that provide relaxing shade in the beautiful Florida sun.
Orlando International is the nearest airport. The 192 is the nearest Highway near Old Town.
It is about 8 miles from Walt Disney Land and 13 miles from Seaworld.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
All guests placing bookings are subject to pay 13% tax. A deposit of $500 (£263) is required. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing, verbal or telephone cancellations will not be accepted. Cancellations made at least 21 days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund less admin charges (advised upon receipt of cancellation notice). Cancellations made 21 days or less prior to the arrival date will be charged in full. No-shows will also be charged in full.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
All guests placing bookings are subject to pay 13% tax.
Please email for availability.
Please email special deals for Xmas and New Year.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Table Football
- Game Room ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Two en-suite bathrooms - 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs. Two separate main bathrooms - upstairs. One separate wc - downstairs.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 17 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, 2 and 3 has a king size bed. Bedroom 4 and 5 has a Queen size bed. Bedroom 6 has 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4 children) Bedroom 7 has a bunk bed with a twin on bottom (sleeps 3 children)
- Notes on accommodation: The property has air conditioning, a stair-gate to make sure that small children can't hurt themselves on the stairs and lots of things for the children to keep themselves amused. There is a garage that has been converted into a private games room with a pool table, Table Tennis and Football table Outside: There is a small front garden and as it is located on a new gated, full-resort rental home community, Terra Verde, there is plenty of space for children to have fun and meet lots of other people. As well as the private swimming pool, there is a community pool with a large deck and chaise lounges, a beach volleyball court, table tennis and a children’s play area. The clubhouse includes a sundry shop, concierge desk and a big screen satellite TV. The resort is just 12 mins away from Walt Disney World, using the quiet Osceola Parkway. Utility Room: Washing machine. Dryer. Ironing Board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included. The pool heating is £16.50 per day. There is a cleaning charge of £125.00 for under 7 nights, but free for more than 7 days. Other: Family room and dining room