Studio Apartments in Lipsi, Dodecanese Islands, Greek Islands - Well Situated Within Easy Reach Of The Village And Beach
For those who really like to get away from it all, and yet be within 10 minutes walk of the beach and village. These 4 recently built, traditional studies situated on the hillside overlooking Liendou Bay. Each studio has a sunny, sea facing terrace and has its own individual entrance patio. These quality studios are a stylish combination of the modern in a traditional setting. The studios are quite simply gorgeous with some simple replica island furniture, which is set off by the natural, local stone floor. The English-speaking owners (Anna and Manoli) live in a large detached house next door to the studios. Manoli owns and runs a converted Samos fishing boat and offers trips to the nearby islands of Leros, Arki, Marathi, Makronisi, Aspronisi and Tiganaki.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Anna & Manolis,
The website is absolutely fantastic and does your place full credit. All the very best of love and luck,
Michalis, Denise & Elina
Activity and Interests
The islands beaches are rather scattered, closest to town is Liendou Bay which is situated below the apartment about ten minutes walk away.
Katsadia, a collection of small sandy coves with a simple Taverna that offers meals and refreshments from May to September.
Khoklakoura consists of a pebble & shingle beach but is ideal for swimming & snorkelling.
Platis Yialos. A 45 x minute walk away or short journey by the island mini bus offers you a small, sheltered sandy bay.
There are numerous ways to travel to Lipsi. Perhaps the easiest route is via Athens then a short internal flight to Leros Island (Olympic Airways), and then onward by scheduled boat to Lipsi. There are numerous other ways of transferring to Lipsi from the neighbouring Islands of Samos, Kos and Kalimnos and then using the seasonal ‘Flying Dolphins’ and other ferry services.
There is only the one village on Lipsi, which is about 5 mins walk away. A local taxi or mini bus will take you to one of the several beaches in the area including Katsadia and Platis Yialos.
There is only one Post Office and a local bank on Lipsi. It is advisable to bring your currency in euros with you. The local shops sell a variety of fruit and vegetables and day-to-day provisions. In the summer months there are tavernas open on the 2 main beaches.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact Anna Rizos in the first instance to confirm availability. Deposits are 100 euros per week with the final balance due eight weeks prior to departure. Bookings less than two weeks full payment on arrival.
There is no set changeover day. Bookings depending on availability with Anna Rizos.
Please see booking notes below.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- near the sea
- winery tours
- bird watching
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom with shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps One or Two Persons (Studio Apartment) Notes on bedrooms: All the studio apartments have a bedroom area with twin beds. There is one studio apartment that has a double bed and extra beds can be provided at extra costs (for towels and bed linen), by arrangement with the owner. for any of the studio apartments.
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is situated on the hillside about 5 minutes’ walk from the village and 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. The owner can arrange to meet and collect you from the port and return if required. Likewise if you require transport on your departure day please arrange with the owner. A local taxi (there are only two) from the port currently costs 5 euros for all occupants. Outside: The apartments are set in an olive grove next to the owner's house. Guests are welcome to use the garden facilities, which are adjacent to the apartments. Utility Room: Each apartment has its own electric iron and hairdryer. There is a separate utility room, complete with ironing board and steam iron should you require it. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: They service the apartments on a regular basis, which includes a twice-weekly towel and linen change. Other: Large, spacious olive grove setting, filled with seasonal flowers and vegetables. Wi Fi internet.