Villa near Moraira, Costa Blanca - Quiet Location, Close to the Sea, Within Walking Distance of Shops and Restaurants
Casa Elise is a traditional white Spanish villa with open plan living and tiled floors set within a good sized, secluded garden. The kidney-shaped pool with Roman steps and slide is completely private and it has adjacent large sun terraces and loungers. Outside there are shaded dining areas, a barbecue and covered parking. It is located in a well established and quiet residential area 1.5 km (5 mins by car) along the coast from Moraira, within walking distance of a good selection of restaurants and a few minutes drive from beautiful sandy beaches and interesting coves. In the immediate vicinity are a golf course, tennis courts, bank, supermarket and numerous bars and restaurants. The villa has recently been repainted inside and out. We have tried to keep the garden as green as possible for everyone's enjoyment but as things grow so fast in Spain this sometimes makes it difficult to keep the terraces manicured.
Top Traveller Review
Lovely Villa, quiet location.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a great time staying at Casa Elise - it is a lovely property and we especially enjoyed the pool, terraces and garden (04/07)
We had a wonderful time. The villa was beautifully tidy and had all the right facilities to allow a stress free holiday, the pool is fantastic and many hours were spent in there (05/07)
We had an absolutely fantastic stay in Casa Elise, and would definitely consider returning next year. The directions were very easy to follow, the house was clean and well equipped, and the pool area was far larger than we had anticipated. (06/07)
We had a great time - the villa is lovely and in a really nice, quiet location (12/07)
2 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely Villa, quiet location.
We visited Casa Elise in July for a week and on our return to the UK couldn't wait to book it again for September! Lovely villa with a choice of verandas to sit and enjoy the surroundings (and a glass of wine!) Great location with supermarkets and a choice of restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets within easy walking distance. If you do want to walk into Moraira centre it's only 20 minutes. We have stayed in a few villas in this area, but this is our favourite.
Very peaceful. We had breakfast every morning on the naya and spent a lot of time in and around the pool. Lots of Beautiful flowers around the villa. Really relaxing stay , so lovely we didn't want to leave.
Activity and Interests
There are numerous beaches within easy reach of the villa. Moraira beach (sandy) is 5 minutes in the car, Calpe (number of large sandy beaches) is 15 minutes in the car. In between are a number of smaller coves both rocky and sandy within 5 to 10 minutes drive.
You can walk to a rocky cove within 10 minutes.
Alicante airport is 50 km about 50 minutes drive, Valencia airport is approximately 80 km about 90 minutes drive, Murcia airport is about 105 minutes drive.
Moraira is approximately 500 miles from Bilbao and can be driven in a day.
Moraira town centre is 1.5 miles, you can walk to it in 20 minutes or 5 minutes in the car. Calpe is 15 minutes drive away. Benidorm with its water parks and theme park is 40 minutes drive.
There are a good dozen restaurants within walking distance (5 minutes maximum) of the villa and two good supermarkets within 10 minutes walk. Moraira has a good selection of restaurants and bars, banks and shops.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Bookings can be made by email. We can check up to date availability before you make travel arrangements. We collect a 20% non refundable deposit payable within a week of booking. The balance is due 10 weeks before departure. A security depoisit of £100 is held and released uncashed upon return as appropriate.
Changeover day is normally Saturday but we try to be flexible where possible. Arrivals are from 4pm to allow for cleaning but for early flights you can leave your luggage and start exploring the area. You need to vacate by 10am on your departure day.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. Prices include central heating where necessary. Special discounts are available for long winter lets.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 100 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with walk-in tiled shower, wc Bathroom with bath/shower, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed and en suite. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds and vanity unit.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The private location is ideally suited for couples or families. Access to the poolside can be limited via two lockable gates. The villa has central heating for winter lets. The TV is great to screen DVDs or videos but there is no reception for either Spanish or British TV. Outside: Casa Elise's private pool is 9m x 5m kidney-shaped with external Roman steps, 2.2m deep at the deep end and 1.2m at the shallow end. The pool has a separate shower and a fixed slide. The gardens with stunning shades of bougainvillaea are a feature. There is a barbecue area, large terrace (which can be shaded) and a large stone table that seats 8. There are 4 sun loungers and a large fixed umbrella by the pool. Utility Room: Washing machine, Gas boiler for heating and hot water, portable clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath/shower towels and bed linen provided, changed weekly,(beach/pool towels not provided). The property is cleaned on arrival and weekly thereafter. Extra pillows and duvets are available depending on the season. Other: Traditional naya with mosaic table and chairs overlooking garden, central heating throughout villa.