The "Loft" Apartment 155m2 / 4 persons
Spacious loft to high-quality furnishings in a western style with panoramic views of the area .
• Large room composed of : Fully equipped kitchen with 2 refrigerators, dishwasher, cooker and microwave etc. / Sitting area organized around a central fireplace. (Flat screen TV, stereo , DVD player and satellite decoder) / Dining area with large table and bar.
• Two separate bedrooms, king size bed and Queen size bed. Unobstructed view of the field.
• Beautiful sunny bathroom with bubble bath for two persons.
• A common washing room with ironing board, washing machin and tumble drier available.
• An elevator is present for for luggage and purchase.
• Beautiful flowered and sunny terrace in front of the apartments (BBQ).
• A large infinity pool with sandy beach, artificartificial grass and deckchairs to share with 4 other cottages in the area.
• Covered park car inside the area.
To see all photos of this lodging please visit our website www.domainedelagrange.com
On a vast and beautiful area of 160 hectares , we offer 5 lodgings and many amenities for a relaxing vacation , leisure and tranquility in freedom. On the property we have a secured swimming pool with a man-made beach/grass area and deck chair, an outdoor mini golf (18 holes), a driving range and putting green for golf lovers, a lake for those who want to go fishing, lovely tranquil walking tracks, 2 jeux de boules fields for those fun-filled afternoons. A sport room with hammam. An extensive DVD library and a room with a pool table for on those rare occasions when it rains. We will welcome you there and offer you excellent accommodation where you can relax far from the stress of cities or if you wish you can quickly reach the leisure facilities of nearby international resorts like Saint Tropez, Cannes, Sainte Maxime or Frejus.
To view the details of each of our lodgins, visit our website domainedelagrange.com
About the Owner
Stéphanie, Sébastien, Christine et Manuel.
Why Stéphanie chose Draguignan region
Le Domaine de La Grange is located between sea and mountains, surrounded by nature. Far from cities and roads. Perfect to relax amidst breathtaking landscapes. Very safe for your children. All the activities we offer are free and available whenever you want.
What makes this apartment unique
A typically Provencal residence in a 18th century old magnanery fully restored on a huge domain. Comfortable cottages. A large secure pool with beach sand and loungers. A sunny terrace for your meals. Huge spaces for picnicking and hiking. An outdoor mini golf (18 holes), a golf practice (270m), a private lake for fishing. A Gym room. A steam room and many other activities.
From the Owner
“Le Domaine de La Grange is located between sea and mountains, surrounded by nature. Far from cities and roads. Perfect to relax amidst breathtaking landscapes. Very safe for your children. All the activities we offer are free and available whenever you want.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The Domain is situated just outside Ampus, a quaint village in the Var not far from the Lac de Sainte Croix. The Lac is a perfect place to do some kayaking, boating and other water sports. For the more daring, there is canyoning, rafting and rock-climbing in the picturesque Gorges du Verdon.
The region has a number of artistic crafts. You can find, for example, ceramics or excellent stoneware of Moustiers or of Salernes and you will be amazed how traditional and modern exist alongside each other.
Not far from the property, there are museums to attract you. At Draguignan there is the Museum of Arts and popular traditions; the Museum of stoneware at Moustiers; the Art Gallery Simon Segal at Aups; Museum Camos and galleries of Bargemon; the fossil museum at Tourtour... and so on.
Domaine de la Grange is only a 45 minute drive away from the Mediterranean and some of its world renowned resorts like St-Tropez and 1 hour from Cannes and Nice. Closer beaches near Frejus are 30 minutes drive from the property.
Nice airport is a 1 hour drive from the property. Transfer by car or helicopter can be arranged. Marseille is a 2 hour drive.
Our town Ampus is only 3km away. There are 2 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 cybercafe, a bakery and small grocery shop. There are lots of typical French towns with lots of restaurants all 10 minutes drive from the property.
All other famous typical french rural towns are 10 minutes from each other by car. Gorges du Verdon 30 min. St Tropez 45 min. Cannes 60 min. Nice 60 min. Grasse 60 min. Ski 90 min.
From the Owner
“A typically Provencal residence in a 18th century old magnanery fully restored on a huge domain. Comfortable cottages. A large secure pool with beach sand and loungers. A sunny terrace for your meals. Huge spaces for picnicking and hiking. An outdoor mini golf (18 holes), a golf practice (270m), a private lake for fishing. A Gym room. A steam room and many other activities.”
- Lift ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- 155 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: There is a common terrace with a BBQ, a secure swimming pool with a man-made beach area and deck chair, a driving range and putting green, a private lake for fishing, 2 jeux de boules courts, Ping-pong, Badminton, gym room and Hammam. Beautiful walking tracks right here on the property.