Villa in Katouna, Lefkada, Island of Lefkas, Greece - Peaceful Location, 5 minutes Drive to the Town, 2 minutes Drive to the Beach
Each with a private pool, Esperides consists of air-conditioned villas enjoying views of the Ionian Sea and the lush surroundings. The property is built on an elevated position, 700 m from Lygia Beach.
All villas consist of a bedroom with an iron bed and a kitchen with a stove and fridge. Fitted with beamed ceilings and a fireplace, the living room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, as well as a dining area.
Guests will find a variety of traditional taverns serving fresh fish, mini markets and café within a 10-minute walk from Esperides Villas. Katouna village is at 2 km and the town of Lefkada is 5 km away. Free, private parking is provided on site.
Lefkada is a green - clad island situated in the central Ionian Sea, the island of poets and music. Esperides Villas consists of four independent villas which are perched amphitheatrically on the side of the hill of Katouna.
Each villa has its own private swimming pool, garden and balconies overlooking the Ionian Sea .
Each one can accommodate from 2 to 4 people.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach: 800 metres, 10 min by foot. Golden sandy awarded winning beaches in the west coast,(time is by driving), as Porto katsiki, 1hr - Egrenmi, 45 min - Kathisma, 20 min - Pefkoulia, 15min - Ag.Ioannis, 10 min - Kastro, 5 min are recommended.
Direct flights from England to:
a) Nearest airport Aktion (Preveza) and 20 min drive by car to the villas.
b) Athens (El.Venizelos) airport and either a 45 min flight to Aktion, or a 4.5 hours travel by car.
By ferries from Italy:
c) Arrival to Patras and then 2.20hrs travel by car.
d) Arrival to Igoumenitsa and then 1.30hrs travel by car.
Note: Lefkas island is connected to the mainland Greece by a movable swing bridge. No need of ferries, an easy destination by any means!
The traditional enchanting village of Katouna is only 7 kilometers (km) from Lefkas town and is situated on top of a hill overlooking the town, Lygia harbour and the ancient town of Nirikos. How to reach us: Upon your arrival in Lefkada town, drive southwards to Nidri. There are plenty of road signs leading you out of town. After approx 5km you will arrive in Lygia, where you will take the intersection to the village of Katouna, after approx 1km arrive you at the villa.
Lefkas is a green – clad island situated in the central Ionian Sea, the island of poets and music. It is unique in that it is connected to mainland Greece by a bridge thus making access easy. Lefkas can offer the traveller both the cosmopolitan life of the capital town and Nidri and also quiet idyllic holidays in the little villages.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
18 Sep 2016 - 22 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||0.5% per night. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival.|
A deposit of 25% is required on booking.
Bookings are Sunday to Sunday. The villas are available from 1pm on the day of arrival. Guests are requested to vacate the villas not later than 11am on the day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in euros.
Special prices for long term stay.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with bath, wc.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with kingsize bed, wardrobes, dressing table/mirror.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Decorated in style and designed paying particular attention to detail. Garden and balconies overlooking the Ionian Sea. Air-conditioned and with own parking space. Outside: Villa has its own private swimming pool. Private grounds landscaped on different levels, with natural stones for walls. There are steps from the balcony down to the swimming pool which is 25sq.m. A natural stone patio and terrace surrounds the pool and there are sunbeds beside the pool to relax. Sea and hill views. The views are splendid from here, with views leading up the channel to the twinkling lights at night of Lefkas town and Lygia village. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towel changes twice per week, cleaning twice per week.