Villa in Corralejo, Fuerteventura
This is a unique 2 bedroom modern villa within a small landscaped private complex, beautiful swimming and toddler pool. The villa is equipped to a very high standard, with everything you would need to enjoy your stay. The outside living terrace provides your own private 4/5 seater luxury hot tub, combined with a semi-shaded dining area to enjoy, chill out and soak up the unique ambience of Fuerteventura. The villa is within a 5 minute walk to local bars, restaurants and supermarket, and close to the famous sand dunes and fantastic beaches of Fuerteventura. Free WiFi available.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Paul and Nikkie-Nov 2007. 'We had a great holiday. Your villa is beautiful and really made our stay, we loved the hot tub. Really can't think of any way you could improve the place, it really is that nice!'
Miguel and Antonio-Feb 2010- What an amazing villa, the hot tub is bliss and your home is equipped to a very high standard. Thanks again.
Barry Michelle and family- June 2010- Just like to thankyou for letting us share your lovely villa with us. A real home from home, very comfortable and the fabuloius hot. We are booking the villa for next year and will tell our friends. Thanks again.
Simon and Amanda - May 2011. "What a place, we all had a great time in your villa, couldn't get the kids out the hot tub."
Paul and Shirley-July 2011 . 'We couldn't have asked for more peace, quiet, sunshine, space, all mod cons and of course the great hot tub!'
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous Villa with us! We have stayed in Corralejo many times & your Villa has been by far the best!! Like a home from home, clean, well equipped, the Hot Tub a real treat in the cooler February evenings, loved the courtyard area very private & the roof terrace was our absolute fave with those views out towards the sand dunes, sea & Los Lobos! We had a great two week holiday with our two boys & would highly recommend a stay to everyone, you will not be disappointed!
Great villa in quiet location
This was our 3rd visit to Corralejo and our 3rd different villa and this one certainly didn't disappoint. The villa is well equipped with all you need to be self sufficient for your stay. It also has some nice extras like the Ipod dock stereo. The kitchen has all you need to cook and wash and the bedrooms are neat and comfortable with decent storage space. You do hope though to spend as little time as possible inside and outside there is a wonderful terrace area plus the upstairs sun terrace with wonderful views across Corralejo. The hot tub is a winner and is lovely to cool down in the afternoon sun or to watch the sun go down later in the evening with a glass of wine.
The complex is quiet which suited us and means there is rarely anyone else using the pool. The walk to town is 25 minutes but we always enjoyed this, always punctuated by a stop halfway at Caspers Bar (our favourite). There are taxis available opposite Caspers so if that's enough walking you can cheat the rest of the way. We nearly always got a taxi back from town to the villa at a cost of 5 euros at most.
There is a great choice of bars and restaurants in the town - we still have many to come back and discover. Our favourites include Agua for cocktails, Pincha Cabra for tapas and Avenida for good food but there are plenty more.
The supermarket is a minute's drive away or 5 minutes walk and is well stocked.
All in all this was a wonderful villa that allowed us a stress free and enjoyable holiday. Highly recommended.
Absolutely fantastic villa very peaceful location yet not too far from town would definitely recommend to friends and family thank you once again
Superb Villa throughout
We have stayed in this villa on numerous occasions and it is always a pleasure to rent from the owner Paul, who is very nice to deal with and a true professional.
The villa is very well equipped and furnished to an exceptional standard.
The hot tub is a great added bonus, not only is it top of the range and accommodates many people, but is great to relax in at the end of the day and watch the stars.
I recommend booking this villa whole heartedly, If you are going to rent on the Los Abanicos complex, Paul is the one to rent from, we have used others on this complex but this one is one of the best.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
The famous Flag Beach is a must for all windsurf and kitesurf enthusiasts, where private lessons and board hire can be arranged.
Fuerteventura is renowned for its walks, mountain bike and quad bike trails (additional information and leaflets are provided in the villa).
The spectacular beaches and sand dunes of Parque Natural are only 1 to 2km away. These beaches stretch for several kilometres and include Oliva beach, the famous Flag beach, Glass beach and Waikiki beach. The sand dunes need to be seen. This area of town is as close as you are going to get to these stunning beaches.
We are an easy 30 minute drive from Fuerteventura airport, with map and directions supplied.
Airport pickups can be arranged but we would recommend hiring a car to appreciate the beauty and sights of the island.(car hire less than £100 per week) We recommend www.low-cost-car.com for car hire
For the less adventurous taxis and buses are readily available.
There are plenty of airlines that fly to Fuerteventura. We recommend the following site to source the best flights - www.skyscanners.net
Corralejo town centre is a 25 minute walk away, with the closest bars and shops only 5 mins walk from the villa. The Baku Water Park and twice weekly market is a 10 minute walk, as is the 10 pin bowling alley and soon to be opened Sea Lion show, Shark pool and Haunted House.
The villa and complex will make for a fantastic holiday. Corralejo originated from a small fishing village and still retains that spanish charm and authenticity. There is an abundance of restaurants catering for every taste, from traditional Spanish tapas, Italian, Chinese and English. Most of the shops, bars and restaurants are located on the main street which leads down to the harbour, where there are many fantastic restaurants, bars, and cafes, overlooking the harbour.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Xmas & New Year
17 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
We require a £125 deposit with the balance due 6 weeks prior to departure. A small refundable security deposit is also required.
Changeover days are very flexible so please discuss your requirements with us.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds. We require a £125 deposit and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to departure.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- water parks
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- A luxury fully tiled bathroom with large bath/ shower, wash basin. W.C, bidet, vanity mirror and shaver socket. The vanity storage unit includes a hairdryer for your convenience.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms + Sofa bed) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has a kingsize bed and spacious double fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2- with twin beds and double fitted wardrobes and a secure safe for your use. There are fans in each room and a cot can be provided for a small additional charge.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is ideal for couples or families with children, it provides very private and secure private accomodation. The roof terrace is accessed via a spiral staircase direct from the main terrace. Smoking is not permitted in the villa, only on the outside sun terraces. We feel we have catered for all your holiday needs but welcome any suggestions of feedback. We have FREE internet WiFi access at the villa, which means you can use your laptop, Ipad or Mobile to surf the net. Outside: The villa is set in a lush canary island oasis, with grass, plants and palm trees, and illuminated walkways around the beautiful complex.The villa has a barbecue for our guests. The complex is 5 mins walk from Mercadona supermarket, they have fresh meats and fish ready. The complex has beautiful safe swimming pool and toddler pool, which is for our guest use only, dimensions 40m x 20m. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen, towels, tea towels are included. Beach towels not provided. For two week bookings there is a weekly linen and towel change. Other: Luxury 4/5 seater Roca hottub with 50 hydro massage jets. Enclosed outside terrace has a ratttan dining table and chairs, plus a chunky rattan sofa and cushions, with soft ambient lighting to relax and enjoy the long evenings in Fuerteventura.