Villa in Faro Park, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote - Peaceful Residential Location
This beautifully presented villa offers a great opportunity to stay in the new development of La Carabela, just beside Faro Park in Playa Blanca. The villa is set on a corner plot with a large garden and commands open views to the distant sea. From the alfresco dining area which has a large marble table and can seat up to eight, you can watch some spectacular sunsets as you enjoy your barbecue. The villa also features patio doors from both the lounge and the master bedroom out on to the south facing sun terraces which surround the private electrically heated swimming pool. Inside, the lounge has been stylishly furnished with a rich leather suite, and Sky satellite TV, DVD player with a selection of DVDs, CD player, books and games to provide you with entertainment. The fully fitted kitchen has everything you’ll need to make your evening meal should you decide to forego the resort’s many lovely restaurants. The villa is a 7 minute drive from the centre of the village of Playa Blanca.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Excellent villa - clean, spacious and well equipped. Very much enjoyed the lovely warm pool which made for a relaxing break. Will definitely be recommending to family & friends.
Emma, Phil & Theo Doyle (Surrey).
Thanks for another great holiday in Lanzarote! Beautiful villa and weather, we will be back in October with the in-laws in tow.
Mark, Sadie & Charlie (the Hunters).
Thank you so much for allowing us the pleasure to stay in your beautiful home. We had a wonderful time and cannot fault it at all. The kids especially loved the fantastic warm pool and we hope to be back again sometime in the near future. Will be recommending it to everyone we know.
Wilson, Kini, Rachel & Rebecca Leggett.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a first rate diving school within 5 minutes drive from the villa, where you can gain your PADI certification.
The rugged coastline near the villa is only a few minutes walk from the villa. The nearest beaches at Playa Flamingo and Natura Beach are both within walking distance. The beaches of Playa Blanca and Playa Dorada are about 10 minutes drive and the stunning sandy beaches of Papagayo can be reached in about 15 minutes.
The ferry port from which you can reach Fuerteventura is about 7 minutes away and the airport is approximately 30 minutes drive from the villa.
Car hire is recommended.
The Villa is approximately a 7 minute drive from the village of Playa Blanca with its pretty seafront promenade and selection of pavement bars and alluring fish and traditional Spanish restaurants around the harbour.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 19 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
20 Dec 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking, with the balance due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
Our changeover days are flexible.
Notes on prices:
Rates shown are for 2 persons per week. Please add £50 per additional person per week, up to a maximum of 5
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- 85 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The en suite bathroom is finished in marble and has an over the bath shower, marble vanity unit and wc. The second bathroom is also finished in marble and has a walk in shower, vanity unit and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a King size bed and built in wardrobe Bedroom 2 has twin beds and built in wardrobes,Electric fans and sun screens on the windows.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The villa is suitable for families and couples alike and is located in a quiet cul de sac. It also has a safe for your belongings and keysafe access for your convenience. There is also a built in safe for your valuables. WIFI available on request Outside: The pool measures 8x 4m and is electronically heated for the cooler months of the year. The al fresco area is west facing from which you can view the excellent sunsets whilst dining. The garden has a gate making it totally secure and there is a baby dan gate to keep the more adventurous little ones away from the pool. There are also two private parking spaces. Utility Room: Washing machine, clothes airer, iron, ironing board, hairdryer. Cot, highchair, Baby Dan Gate (this will protect your children from the pool area). Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen including bath and hand towels are changed weekly, or more often by arrangement. nb. Beach Towels are provided. Other: External al fresco dining area with marble table and seating for up to eight. BBQ, and sun loungers.