Luxury 2 bed apartment in Sesmarias Portugal with panoramic sea views. - Perfect Location for Beaches, Restaurants, clitt top walks ,Golf and to the recently built Marina
Our spacious tastefully furnished top floor 2 bedroom apartment is located in the pretty village of Sesmarias in a beautiful complex with 2 swimming pools, mature gardens and 2 tennis courts (free of charge for guests). Within walking distance of several local beaches, grocery stores and a choice of restaurants. A short cab or bus ride takes you to the colourful Marina(3km) and Albufeira Old Town (4km) with a multitude of cafe’s, bars, restaurants and entertainment for everyone.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My wife and I are pentioners in our seventies and enjoy our regular visits to Portugal to enjoy the sun,sea , walks, swimming and general relaxation. Our lovely Apartment is in a super position with sea views and overlooking the pool. We enjoy renting the Apartment to regular visitors in addition to family and friends and welcome responsible guests who enjoy a peaceful holiday with easy access to busy towns.
Guestbook comments from the owner
‘The apartment was beautifully clean, light and airy we will definitely book again’
‘I enjoyed the views from the top terrace especially watching the sunset over the sea’
‘It was so handy we can't remember the last holiday we had when we could walk everywhere!’
1 holidaymaker review
Superb location for the local Beaches , we spent mornings at one of the local beaches and then the afternoon around the pool ,,, Local Restaurants are very good with a range of Menus , but you can also dine in as the apartment had a good Barbecue area ,,, we will be coming back ,,
From the Owner
“The Apartment is situated within 10 minutes walk from the sea with lovely coves and cliff walks, but in an area free from noise and within easy reach of all facilities.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Just a 35 minute transfer from Faro airport. A holiday at Vila Rosal on the Algarve of Portugal’s central coast is a perfect break for families with children and couples young or old. There is something for everyone. Relax around the pool or at the local beach bar. Dine at a restaurant overlooking the sea. Enjoy the many local walks along the rugged cliff edge, Take a shopping trip to Algarve shopping or in Albufeira. Or indulge in a boat trip with a barbecue on a secluded beach.
Just 10 mins walk from lovely sandy beaches and coves. Just a 5 min drive away there are several other beaches to explore such as; Castello, Evaristo, Coelho, Lourenco and Gale beach. In the cooler hours of the day a cliff top walk can be enjoyed along the meandering coastline where the beaches merge and you are truly spoilt for views.
Vila Rosal is just a 40 min drive from Faro airport. Tansfers can be arranged on arrival or car hire pick up. It is not essential to have car hire as mini supermarkets, beach and restaurants are all closeby. Buses run frequently into Albufeira and to the new Marina and taxi's can be arranged from the nearby hotel. A car is useful if you wish to explore further or visit the water parks and Zoomarine etc.
Alburfeira is a 5 - 10 min car journey or by bus (bus stop by the apartments). Zoo marine is 20 mins by car. Water parks are dotted about all within 30 mins drive. The Marina with its shops and restaurants is 5 mins by car or bus.
The newly built marina offers summertime fun - this year it hosted an ice rink for the month of August. Boat trips and excursions are available for daytime adventure. Bars, restaurants and selected boutiques in the evening. For a busier atmosphere visit Albufeira old town where shops and restaurants are a plenty. Everything you need is available locally with wonderful restaurants and shops within short walking distance. Stocking up for a BBQ on the balcony overlooking the night lit pool is a must!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please email your enquiry or call the contact numbers below for a booking form or more info. Complete and return the booking form with a deposit of £100 per week booked.
Full outstanding balance must be paid 6 weeks prior to departure along with a £150 security deposit (returnable). On receipt of the balance keys and holiday info with be sent.
We are flexible but full weeks are preferred especially during peak weeks.
Notes on prices:
Can be negotiated
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The Apartment has the benefit of being in a quiet area but convenient to towns and other activities such as slide and splash, swimming with Dolphins and golf courses.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- water parks
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- one large, bright en-suite bathroom with bath marble surround basin,w c. and bidet A shower room adjacent to second bedroom with wc, basin and bidet
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: 2 double bedrooms with bathrooms & balconies. Notes on bedrooms: 1 twin bedroom (can accommodate an additional bed to sleep 3) large built in wardrobes, dressing table, french doors with Juliet balcony and own bathroom. The master bed has an ensuite bathroom, built in wardrobes and sliding doors to a private balcony.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This penthouse apartment, it is located on the 2nd (top) floor with access by stairs and lift to private entrance. It has video entry security system, valuables safe, outside airer ,iron and ironing board and hair dryer. Outside: located in the pretty village of Sesmarias in a beautiful complex with 2 swimming pools, mature gardens and 2 tennis courts (free of charge for guests). Within walking distance of several local beaches, grocery stores and a choice of restaurants. A short cab or bus ride takes you to the colourful Marina(3km) and Albufeira Old Town (4km) with a multitude of cafe’s, bars, restaurants and entertainment for everyone. Utility Room: There is a store room having pool toys, tennis raquets and some balls for the use by guests. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Allbed linen and towels (excepting beach towels) are provided with full cleaning before arrival and once with linen change per week. Beach towels can be provided for a small additional charge. Toilet roll and a basic welcome pack on arrival too. Other: If necessary there is a facility to use the lounge to sleep an additional person. Cot and high chair are also available at no extra cost.