Apartment in Kalkan, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Established Peaceful Location
Apartment Gigi is a spacious, deluxe two bedroom duplex, within walking distance to the centre of town. The apartment enjoys an excellent ground and first floor, poolside location, and is one of only four luxury apartments sharing the large pool and landscaped gardens. Both levels enjoy sea views across Kalamar Bay, with air-conditioning throughout and excellent utilities within the apartment. An English couple will meet you to show you around the apartment and clean on a weekly basis.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for Gigi - it was a beautiful 10 days spent here! After our 7th visit to Kalkan,we were not disappointed and look forward to coming back to your beautiful apartment again......Ian,Amanda,Emily & Andrew (Sept,2013)
A wonderful week. Kalkan is a magical place for us, so thank you for everything and we'll come back again.......Ana-Maria,Joli & Sergio (Aug,2013)
This apartment is perfect,great location & close enough to town and also far enough away. I can't remember being this chilled out, absolutely amazing! .......Roger & family (July,2013)
What a wonderfully relaxing week we have spent in your fab apartment. The location of Gigi is perfect and we will definitely be recommending it to others..........Gavin,Rhiannon & Pam (May,2013)
1 holidaymaker review
Truly an amazing week- The apartment quite honestly is the nicest, cleanest I have ever stayed in. The pool is a good size offering shade if needed. The apartment is situated in a lovely area with easy access to everything you would want on your holiday. The owners organised our transfer from the airport- so easy. We were greeted by Malc and Marion who look after the property. They turned out to be a mountain of information, nothing was to much trouble for them. I can fully recommend this apartment- I will return!
Activity and Interests
Kalkan’s pebble beach is close to the town harbour, the famous Patara beach is a 20 min drive or you can take the local bus (dolmus). Kaputas beach, a secluded sandy cove is located on the road to Kas and can be reached by car or dolmus, also a beautiful trip around the coast. Around Kalkan there are numerous beach clubs, great for enjoying a day out, offering sun-bathing platforms with direct access to the beautiful turquoise sea. All the beach clubs offer refreshments.
Dalaman is the nearest airport about an hour and 45 minutes away, Antalya is 3 hrs. We are happy to arrange transfers and car hire or recommend reliable companies for those who prefer to make their own arrangements.
The pretty town of Kas is 25 mins away, Fethiye is approx 1 hour. Patara beach, a 18km stretch of unspoilt sands where the logger heads turtles hatch their young is about 20 mins drive away. There are many local villages within easy reach of Kalkan also famous tourist spots such as the Saklikent gorge; Kaya (Greek Ghost town), Kekova; Xantos; Letoon; Pinara and Tlos all within 1 hour's drive.
Kalkan is special, with its quiet sophistication, beautiful surroundings and wonderful restaurants. It is a place where the people are friendly and helpful without being intrusive, guaranteeing you a wonderful stay. Kalkan is unique with many restaurants situated on roof terraces allowing you to enjoy incredible night views as you delight in the excellent high standard of food served throughout. The menus offer exceptional food both traditional Turkish and European dishes. There are various supermarkets, banks, a post office and telephone shops for making inexpensive calls back home. On Thursdays there is a local market where you can haggle with the sellers for bargains. Turkish and English are the main languages.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
There is a non-refundable £100 deposit per week on booking. The balance is due to be paid 6 weeks before departure. Full details will be provided on booking.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds. This includes all air-con, electricity, bed linen etc.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Two en suite fully tiled bathrooms making it ideal for couples sharing the apartment. The master bathroom has a bath, shower, vanity, WC, hairdryer. 2nd en-suite has a shower, vanity and WC. Fully-tiled downstairs WC and wash basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master en-suite bedroom is extremely spacious and fully furnished. French doors opening out to a large balcony, great for enjoying a book or a glass of wine. Bedroom 2, twin beds with full en-suite and private balcony. All with wonderful views.
- Notes on accommodation: Apartment Gigi is an impressive apartment with the real ambiance of a villa once inside. This beautiful spacious apartment makes guests immediately feel relaxed within its mature surroundings. The apartment is one of just four deluxe apartments sharing the amenities. Outside: The large pool is shared with only 3 other apartments. There are loungers, table and chairs available for guests of Apartment Gigi. You can also relax in the garden areas surrounded by flowers, mature palm trees, olive and lemon trees. The beautiful palms offer extra shade, if desired, in the hot summer months. There is a cushioned seating area poolside. This is useful for drying off after the pool or just relaxing by the pool. The apartment is situated in a beautiful mature area. It's quiet privacy and lushness will ensure guests have a relaxing holiday. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen, towels and kitchen linens are provided. Linen and towels changed weekly. The apartment is cleaned on a weekly basis. Other: The dining area/kitchen leads directly out to the patio and pool where there is a table & chairs exclusively for the use of the apartment. This is really convenient especially if there are children in the apartment, necessary when eating alfresco.