Villa in Vale do Lobo - Prime Central Location short walk to Beach, Restaurants, Tennis & Golf Clubs
Perfectly located, on a side road in this much sought after area of the original Vale do Lobo Resort is this charming detached villa. The garden gate opens onto the Royal Golf Course and it is a short walk to the famous tennis centre (weekly group coaching), the Golf Club with Royal Spa and the Beach. Built on one level and ideal for all ages, it is surrounded by a large garden offering sun and shade. There is a covered terrace with dining table, a private swimming pool with loungers and a secluded roof terrace. The furniture in the villa is traditional and comfortable. This villa feels like a home rather than a letting property. We are fully Tourist Licensed, now a legal requirement.
Top Traveller Review
A truly relaxing break in the sun
About the Owner
Casa Dos Arcos has been our family holiday home for 3 generations. We have enjoyed restful times as well as energetic sporting weeks. We take great pleasure in sharing it with all our clients and very much hope that the position and atmosphere of the villa enables them to have a very enjoyable holiday.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Many repeat bookings. Perfect location for easy access on foot to all Resort facilities.
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
A truly relaxing break in the sun
Very comfortable villa. Love the new patio area around the pool, makes such a difference. Had wonderful weather and enjoyed the beach, crazy golf, restaurants and relaxing in the garden, drinks on the roof and even got the BBQ out. Thank you.
A fantastic location for a relaxed family holiday.
Beautiful villa for a relaxing family holiday. Having just returned from the villa, I would thoroughly recommend to anyone who is looking to book in the Vale de Lobo area. The villa is very comfortable and is positioned well for local restaurants as well as the local supermarket.
Very enjoyable holiday, perfect location
Very comfortable villa in a really good location. Easy to get to from the airport (20 mins) and everything you need and want within easy walking distance including a really good supermarket. Resort circuit bus on hand if you've got heavy bags. A range of close restaurants and bars still open, despite being outside peak season. Golf Club spa is only 5 minutes away and had a great range of treatments to indulge in. We had a lovely restful holiday, will definitely return.
Activity and Interests
7 mins easy walk to Beach.
20 mins drive to Faro Airport. Car hire is recommended but not essential as readily available taxis can offer very good value. Information available.
Supermarkets in Vale do Lobo (10 mins walk)
Highly recommended Apolonia Supermarket in Almancil (10 mins by car)
20 mins drive to Market town of Loule.
Many local restaurants and lots of recommendations in villa
Easy walk to Beach restaurants and Golf Club with its restaurant and luxurious Royal Spa and Gym,Tennis and Driving Range.
Horseriding and seasonal water sports available locally
Resort Medical Centre.
Hairdressing, Beauty Salons, full range of Massages.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
11 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
20% deposit to confirm booking (non-refundable). Balance payable 3 months before departure in High Season. 6 weeks before departure at other times.
In High Season our changeover day is Thursday. Flexibility on changeover and length of stay at other times.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for the property per week in UK pounds. Long winter let December to March, minimum 4 weeks £500 per week for 2 people
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- water parks
- winery tours
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- All Villeroy Boch throughout. En-suite bathroom to Master bedroom with bath/shower over, wc, bidet, basin unit. Separate bathroom to Bedroom 2 with bath/shower over, wc, bidet, basin En-suite shower room to Bedroom 3 with walk-in shower, wc, basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with superking bed or twin beds. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds or superking bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Gas and electric heating and wood burning fireplace Cot & high chair by arrangement. Fenced and gated garden. First Aid Kit and Fire Extinguisher. Near Security Centre. Logs on request. Safe. Full Tourist Licence - legal requirement for letting property. Outside: Surrounded by garden laid to lawn, shrubs, pine trees and fruit trees with plenty of room for children to play. Paved terrace with kidney-shaped private swimming pool, sun loungers with cushions, umbrellas and garden chairs. The verandah is perfect for sheltered meals at all times with furniture seating up to 10. There is also a secluded roof terrace which offers a lovely spot for sunbathing or an evening drink as the sun goes down. We have a fine selection of buckets and spades as well as 2 golf trolleys. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels/swimming towels and all linen provided. Regular maid service ex. Public Holidays.