Manor House near Jarnac / Cognac, Poitou Charentes - In Quiet Hamlet Near To The Beautiful Towns Of Cognac, Jarnac And Saintes
The perfect location for a relaxing holiday. Renovated to a high standard. Spacious, attractively decorated with plenty of original features.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
“Superb house and holiday”
“Fantastic pool and outdoor facilities”
KM – County Cork
“A stunning property sensitively restored. We had greta fun and would thoroughly recommend a trip here, even in winter. The Charente region in snow is simply breathtaking.”
HK - Lancs
“Wonderful house; fantastic restoration and decoration. Great kitchen – really well equipped. Pool, trampoline and games are just great.”
“We had a great time at Le Sousse. The children enjoyed the trampoline especially and the adults revelled inside the lovely house and all its glorious space.”
“Fantastic house, great pool, lovely area of France. The house restoration is excellent and the pool and the games area were much appreciated by us all!”
“Lovely house, great pool … really needed 3 weeks!”
JM – London
"Fantastic house, loads of room for the 17 of us. The pool, pool table, table tennis and trampoline were all used by kids and adults alike. We
Activity and Interests
La Palmyre - Situated between Royan and La Rochelle, Zoo de la Palmyre has over 1600 'residents' including polar bears, gorillas, Siberian tigers, rhinoceroses and elephants and is a great day out. La Palmyre also boasts one of the largest and less crowded beaches in the area.
Chatelaillon Plage - Just south of La Rochelle the golden sands stretching for almost 2 miles and the mix of typical early 20th C seaside architecture make this a family resort par excellence.
Airports: La Rochelle (1h 20m), Bordeaux (1h 40m), Poitiers (1h 15m) Limoges (1h 30m).
Jarnac - 10 mins, Cognac 20 mins.
- Booking Notes:
Visit our website for booking and availability details (see Owners Website link at the bottom of this page) - or email me.
Normally Saturday but will consider any day in low season
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Out of season and long let discounts available. Visit our website for up to date availability and prices and to make a booking online.
- Available arrival
- chateau / country house
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Two En suite shower rooms, two bathrooms (1 Jacuzzi), two additional shower rooms.
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 18 + Baby Notes on bedrooms: 5 double bedrooms (1 with a single bed too) 2 twin room and 1 room with 3 single beds. Travel cot available.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Visit our website to see photographs of every room. Outside: 12x7m pool in enclosed, safe area. Large private walled courtyard with patio dining. 14' trampoline, Covered table tennis table for when it's too hot. Utility Room: 2 large fridge/freezers. washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen & towels provided. Other: Travel cot and high chair available.