Apartment on Golden Beach 2, Javea, Arenal Beach, Costa Blanca - Fabulous Family Location, Safe Pool And Gardens, Easy Walk To Beach, Shops, Bars And Restaurants
New July 2006, spacious ground floor apartment. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and fully fitted kitchen. Separate utility room with washing machine . Lounge diner with WiFi Internet, Satellite TV and DVD, 2 reclining armchairs and a settee, plus pine wall units and dining table with 6 chairs. Lounge and all 3 bedrooms have air conditioning/heating. Large private terrace, easy access to swimming pool, children's paddling pool and gardens. Private underground, allocated parking with lift and stairs.
About the Owner
Semi retired living in Surrey but have agent acting for me on site to deal quickly and efficiently with any problems.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Many of our guests return year after year and often recommend Javea and our apartment to their family and friends.
From the Owner
“This property has all the amenities you could wish for, is very well maintained and reasonably priced. All facilities are close by, shops, restaurants, banks, supermarkets, medical services etc.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Arenal which is only 5 minutes walk away. It is a natural cove, very safe, usually patrolled by lifeguards during the summer. with fine white sand and has a children's playground and volleyball facilities. There are many bars and restaurants surrounding the cove, all low rise with beautiful views of the sea, beach and Montgo mountain. In the evenings the trendy promenade often has attractive craft stalls which add some local interest.
The Port and Old Town close by.
Javea is roughly equidistant from Alicante and Valencia airports, which are about 90 kms away and about 70 minutes using the motorway.
7 seater taxi to/from airport - contact firstname.lastname@example.org.UK
Javea old town is about a 10 minute drive away, where there are often fiestas. Javea Port, with many restaurants bars and shops, is 5 minutes by car, or if you are energetic a 30 minute walk, along the seafront. Denia is the nearest big town, it is quite Spanish and is about a 20 minute drive and you can take the ferry from here to Ibiza.
There are many bars and restaurants nearby, both in the main street and lots more located on the beach. There are tennis facilities and go-karting within a 5 minute walk, and also a diving school if you want to go SCUBA diving. Most water sports can be enjoyed somewhere along Javea's coastline where boats can be hired on a daily basis during the high season. There are also many shops and banks nearby, everything is very convenient and readily accessible.
- Booking Notes:
£100 deposit to secure booking upto 2 weeks (extra for longer bookings). Balance of rental price payable 6 weeks prior to start of rental period. £150 security cheque, also payable with balance, which is not banked and will be returned/destroyed after your holiday, providing there is no damage.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
Extra days charged pro rata.
Contact owner for rates for short breaks (minimum 3 nights)
Available for long lets during winter, contact owner for rates.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Any day change overs are possible. No extra charges for electricity, air con, heating etc.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Fully tiled En-suite to bedroom 1 with bath, shower, wc, basin and bidet. Fully tiled separate Shower room with wc, basin and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) 1 double, 2 twins Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, fitted wardrobes and en suite. Patio doors to rear terrace. Bedroom 2 with 2 twin beds and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with 2 twin beds and fitted wardrobes. All with own air con.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air conditioning/heating in lounge and all 3 bedrooms. Very spacious and light apartment. Lots of space on terrace to relax. Very safe environment for children as all on ground floor and all entrances are securely gated. 5 minutes walk to patrolled sandy Arenal beach. Extra set of keys available, please ask when booking. Outside: The shared gardens have a childrens pool and a large swimming pool 20m x 12m approx. The private patio is approx 40 sq metres and has dining tables, 6 recliner chairs with cushions, 2 parasols and sun loungers. There are folding chairs, beach toys and a parasol for the beach should you wish to borrow them. Please bring them back to the apartment. Utility Room: Separate Utility room, with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron ironing board and sink. Access to gardens and pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (not beach) and bed linen provided. Property cleaned and linen changed before arrival. For longer stays, can be more frequent if required at extra cost. Other: Huge terrace accessed from lounge and main bedroom. Patio tables and 6 large reclining chairs, parasols and sun loungers. Outside storage for childrens toys, beach toys, mats etc.