Apartment in St Lawrence Gap, Barbados - It is Located at the Quiet End of St Lawrence Gap, 4 Mins Walk to Dover Beach
Amaryl Apartment Complex is beautifully situated at 4th Avenue, Dover, Christchurch, Barbados consists of 4 individual apartment units, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs in a lovely enclosed tropical garden with a sparkling blue pool.
Although in the heart of the popular St Lawrence Gap area, near to several popular beaches including Dover beach and Turtle beach with water-sport facilities and all amenities, it is however setback in a quiet side street in peaceful, secure and secluded environment.
Our apartment situated on the 1st floor and has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, a/c in bedrooms including ceiling fans, and private patio with view of the pool and lush gardens.
* Kitchen with bar counter and stainless bar stools looks unto ample living room space.
* Master bedroom with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom with a/c unit, remote ceiling fan, wall mounted hair dyer, telephone, electronic safe and ample ward-robes storage.
* Second bedroom with 2 single beds, telephone, a/c unit, remote ceiling fan and ample ward-robes storage.
* Fully equipped kitchen, with satellite tv, free Wi-fi access, ceiling fans, cooling fans, linens and towels.
The Complex is completely enclosed with security gate, outdoor sensor lights and individual alarm system with 24 hour G4S security.
When the other apartments are occupied there is a wonderful holiday community atmosphere, while occupants still respect each other individual space and privacy.It is a safe and cosy environment suitable to everyone including families with small children.
On arrival you will be greeted and briefed by the complex manager host.
Our apartment will be cleaned, linens and towels changed and laundry every 4 days by the house keeper.
We are sure Amaryl Apartments will deliver all your requirements for the best place to stay for a safe, happy comfortable and memorable Barbados holiday.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Property Details:
A total of 4 people can sleep comfortably.
Guests can enjoy a communal pool and private parking space among other amenities offered by this rental.
Costs vary, with the average weekly rate as low as £630 per week depending on travel dates.
We offer our rentals at exceptional value; our apartment is beautifully appointed and well-equipped for families, couples and singles who wish to visit and enjoy a holiday that action-packed or quit and serene.
Price quoted is for one bedroom with 1 or 2 people sharing, for additional guest additional cost applies.
About the Owner
Why Raymond & Janice Bucknor chose Christ Church
Our apartment offer my guests the options to laze by the pool, eat at home, relax in tranquillity
all within the luxurious gardens. In addition superb beaches are with in walking distance.
In addition superb beaches are within minutes away, as are restaurants, shops and bars. Getting around the island from here is easy with taxis and buses all nearby. You can do most things from here. Booking trips and getting picked up is also no problem. In short you can enjoy all the benefits of Barbados is a great, affordable spacious and comfortable apartment.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
From the Owner
“Our apartment offer my guests the options to laze by the pool, eat at home, relax in tranquillity all within the luxurious gardens. In addition superb beaches are with in walking distance. In addition superb beaches are within minutes away, as are restaurants, shops and bars. Getting around the island from here is easy with taxis and buses all nearby. You can do most things from here. Booking trips and getting picked up is also no problem. In short you can enjoy all the benefits of Barbados is a great, affordable spacious and comfortable apartment.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is approximately 4 minutes walk to Dover beach. White sand beach frequently visited by turtles from June to October.
You can find all the facilities that it has ie. bars, restaurants and water sport activities. There is also local playing field opposite Dover beach where you can watch various sports.
Amaryl Apartment is 15 minutes by taxi from the airport and same distance to the capital Bridgetown.
Taxes at the airport are numerous, safe, reliable and monitored on prices
A number of airlines fly regular daily services into Barbados.
15 minutes ride by taxi to the capital Bridgetown There is also excellent bus services available to all parts of the island.
There are many places to eat nearby and at the Gap catering for many tastes, all within easy walking distance. There is also many bars within the area.
A supermarket catering for most things is at the end of the road less than 2 minutes walk away, with bank and gift shops. Bike and car hire places are also nearby. You can also check the Yellow pages for various car hire companies and prices. Be aware to have your current driving licence with you. Most hire car companies will delivered your car to the apartment depending on how many days of hired.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £5 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To confirm availability of apartment, please e-mail or telephone. £100 per week deposit required with completed booking form. Final payment 6 weeks before departure.
We are flexible depending on the departure or arrival of your aircraft arrival and departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2
- En suite bathroom to master bedroom with walk-in shower, wc and vanity units. 2nd with shower, wc and vanity unit.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom overlooking the pool. A queen size bed is fitted in the master bedroom and 2 single beds in the second bedroom. Large wardrobes in both bedrooms. Wall mounted hairdryers are provided in both bathrooms. Electronic safe is fitted in the master bedroom and another insert into the corridor walkway.
- Balcony ...
- Garden ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning in bedrooms only. Ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge/dining room. Ideal for children over 10. No smoking. Ideal for families. Outside: Ideal for children over 10 - pool not supervised. Lush tropical garden. Parking at front of property. Utility Room: Iron and ironing board, mop and bucket. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels are provided for 4 people. Beach towels not included. Cleaning every 4 days. Extra maid service can be provided at extra cost. Other: On the patio there are table and 4 chairs, plus 2 relax chairs and 2 small stool/table.