Villa in Parque da Floresta Golf & Leisure Resort, Algarve - Sheltered Location on Parque da Floresta, Very High Specification Including Wireless Broadband
This luxury villa is furnished to a very high standard and positioned in a sheltered location on the stunning Parque da Floresta Resort. The key features are 4 large en-suite bedrooms providing flexible accommodation, a beautiful living room which is open to the dining room and luxury kitchen with air conditioning to all rooms. Outside there is a 10mx5m heated pool set in stunning gardens with large grassed areas making it ideal for children. The living and dining room open up onto the spacious upper terrace where there is a large outside dining table and covered BBQ area. The close proximity of the kitchen, BBQ and dining areas makes the villa ideal for entertaining. The villa has broadband internet access. The resort boasts a challenging 18 hole golf course, floodlit tennis, Kids Club, Soccer School, bowls, Health Spa and much more. It is 5 mins from the unspoilt beaches of the Algarve and 15 mins from the Marina town of Lagos.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had an absolutely fantastic break and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I also wanted to thank you for being so flexible and helpful about the arrangements, it helped make our holiday stress free. - Mike 2010
Many thanks for a wonderful holiday at Villa May which was thoroughly enjoyed by all eight of our party. You will struggle to improve the Villa May experience beyond its already high standard. - Ian 2010
We were extremely happy with the villa, it provides the perfect location for a family get-together as there is so much space for entertaining and a lovely pool. The place was really well stocked and we made use of the pool toys. - Alex 2010
1 holidaymaker review
We went on this holiday to celebrate my partners 40th birthday.we were 5 couples,although it was a 4bedroom villa,we put the trickle beds in the largest bedroom and there was plenty of room.The villa exceeded our expectation,we could see from the pictures that it was special but it proved to be amazing.All en-suite bathrooms were extremely spacious with plenty of clean towels.THe rooms were all tastefully decorated,and the kitchen provided us with everything we needed.Plenty of glasses,cutlery and crockery ,everything was there.We loved the fact that you could walk straight from the bedrooms to the pool area.We all loved the pool area plenty of beds,and towels supplied,the sun was in this area all day.The ladies in the group were more than happy to sit in the pool area all day,whilst the boys went to play golf.Personally it has been the most relaxing holiday my partner and I have been on.The PDF golf course was a huge hit with the boys,they really enjoyed the golf.You certainly don,t have to be a golfer to stay here.We had hired a car for 3days which was very useful just to get to the local supermarket,the fresh fish and meat at the supermarket was very good and extremely reasonable.We only paid 1euro for a kilo of sardines for the BBQ.BBQ area was great,we only stayed in 2 evenings to eat in the villa and both times we used the BBQ.We went to a local restaurant called OtIagos in BUdens,the food was spectacular-we eat there on 3 occasions.The Spike Bar which is next to the golf club,was a 20 minute walk from the villa ,had a basic menu,but the food was very nice and again reasonably priced.Although we did not have a car for the last 3days a local taxi would take us to the supermarket and bring us back for a very reasonable fare-much cheaper than car hire.Ifyou want to look at the beaches or go into Lagos I would say car hire is necessary,but we managed very well without.The grounds around the villa are beatifully kept.The whole villa was just amazing,we just wished we were there for longer.It has been 10 years since we have visited Portugal,but we could not get over the fact that everyone were just so helpful and pleasant.We cannot wait to go back there again next year and will definitely stay in this villa again.
Activity and Interests
This area of the Western Algarve is well served by unspoilt, sandy and safe beaches with fantastic restaurants and beach bars. Salema (5 mins by car) and Burgau (15 mins by car) both have loungers/shades for rent. Further west is Sagres, famous for its surfing.
The nearest airport is Faro and is only one hours easy drive away along the new A22 road.
Car hire is recommended to make the most of the region.
The historic Marina town of Lagos is a 15 minute drive away and has great shops and restaurants. Sagres and Cape Vincent are 15 minutes to the west.
The local supermarket and petrol station is in Budens which is a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive from the villa. It is well stocked and has a fresh meat counter, deli and bakery. Lagos boasts one of the best fish and fresh fruit and veg markets in the Algarve.
PDF has a cashpoint machine as does the supermarket. Two of the restaurants on site offer takeout/delivery services.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
29 Oct 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% deposit is required at time of booking and balance is payable 6 weeks before departure.
All enquiries direct to owners only by phone or email please.
Changeover days are flexible as are length of stays.
Check in time is 4pm and check out time 10am. Where possible we can be flexible if this is inconvenient to our guests.
Notes on prices:
Pool heating is charged at £250 per week.
A security deposit is required.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bed 1 ensuite with 2 basins, wc, bidet, bath and separate shower. Bed 2 and 3 en-suites with single basin, wc and bath with shower over. Bed 4 en-suite with single basin, wc and shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 3 with twin truckle beds, en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 with twin beds, en-suite shower room. All with have built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Two cotbeds, high chairs and booster seats are available at no extra charge and a selection of childrens toys and DVDs are available. The spacious layout of the villa and flexible sleeping accommodation make this villa ideal for two families to share. The third bedroom where the truckle beds are located is large enough to accommodate all 4 beds. Alternatively, the truckles can be located in either bedrooms 1 or 4 to suit individual requirements. Outside: The villa has beautiful well maintained gardens with large flat areas of grass making it ideal for children. Set in the gardens is the private heated pool which at 10mx5m is considerably larger than the standard pools on the resort. The pool terrace is well served with comfortable sun loungers along with a dining table and chairs. The orientation of the villa provides areas of sunshine and shade for most of the day on the pool terrace and gardens. A poolside shower is located on the pool terrace next to the sweeping external staircase that leads to the upper terrace. The upper terrace has a large outside dining table, drinks table with bar stools and a covered BBQ area with a sink. This area is adjacent to the kitchen and inside dining area making the villa ideal for entertaining and for those who want to use the villas facilities to the full. Utility Room: Utility with washing machine, sink, clothes airer, vacuum, hand vac, iron and ironing board. There is a drinks fridge in this room which can easily be moved outside to the barbecue area if required. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (apart from beach towels) and linen are included and maid service is twice weekly with weekly linen change. The frequency can be increased for an extra charge if required. Pool cleaning and garden maintenance is included. Other: The large upper terrace has large dining table with 8 chairs and bar table with 4 stools. The BBQ area is covered and has a sink. There is also a discreet clothes drying area.