Townhouse in Vale do Lobo, Central Algarve, Portugal - Centrally Located In The Heart Of Vale Do Lobo and Walking Distance To The Beach
This spacious and well fitted property is a south facing and centrally located townhouse amongst pine trees and beautiful gardens near the Vale do Lobo Tennis Academy. The property comprises of 3 spacious bedrooms, a refurbished fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, Digital TV, DVD, wi-fi and air-conditioning throughout. There is a sunny roof terrace for private sunbathing, and two additional terraces, one overlooking Tennis Valley, and the other overlooking communal gardens. The property is clean, modern and has all the features to make the most of your stay in Val do Lobo. Wi-Fi is available free of charge
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Villa great, beach great, see you next year...'
'First time at Vale Do Lobo... resort has lovely family atmosphere, accommodation ideal. Thank you.'
'Wonderful family holiday, villa modern, spacious and comfortable.'
Activity and Interests
The fantastic Vale Do Lobo beach is 10/15 minutes walk. The beaches are clean and safe and are suitable for families. They have gained a renowned reputation.
The airport at Faro is a 20 minute drive. Car hire is recommended, although taxis are available from the airport. The cost is approx 25 euros.
The nearest town is Almancil which is a 10 minute drive away where there is an assortment of shops, supermarkets, banks, and a pharmacy available. The market town of Loule is about 20 minutes away, and Vilamoura with it's fabulous marina 20 minutes by car.
The property is located approximately 50 yards from the Vale do Lobo Tennis Academy, the occupants can enjoy use of the large swimming pool. A bar and restaurant are available for meals, snacks and beverages. A Sauna, Steam room and Massages are available for an additional charge. The Academy has 14 tennis courts and a paddle court. It is one of the largest in Portugal and runs a busy all year round program of individual and group coaching for tennis enthusiasts. Regular tournaments and social events are also held.
Vale do Lobo is the longest and best known resort in the Algarve it has excellent general amenities which include restaurants, shops, leisure centre, spa, tennis academy, bars and a night club. There is a supermarket at the entrance to the resort which is open 7 days a week, together with a medical centre with English speaking doctors. Vale Do Lobo has a children's village which has an hourly creche service for 6 month-12 year olds. Watersports and horse riding are available within 5 minutes of the development.
The property is managed by a local management company, to assist you in the unlikley event you encounter any problems. Car parking can either be on the road opposite the property, alternatively there is a car park to the rear of the property.
Vale do Lobo 'Welcome Cards' can be arranged with a 50% discount. This will give numerous discounts to the facilities and also include free access to the courtesy bus around the resort
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 2016 - 28 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% non-refundable deposit is due on booking and the balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure. Cancellation/terms and conditions will be confirmed with booking. Unfortunately groups of under 23's will not be accepted.
A refundable accidental damage deposit will also be required.
Changeover days are Thursday although this may be flexible depending on the season and availability.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1. 2nd bathroom for use with bedroom 2 and 3 including bath, shower and double basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, safe, en-suite bathroom, air-con, and built-in wardrobes. Bedrooms 2, twin beds, air-con, built-in wardrobes and private balcony overlooking gardens. Bedroom 3, twin beds, air-con, sofa bed and built-in wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property benefits from air-conditioning. The property has been recently refurbished. Outside: The upper floor terrace has views over tennis valley. The roof terrace is overlooking tennis academy and gardens. Outdoor tables, chairs, parasols and sun beds are available together with a built-in barbecue. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Weekly maid service included for stays over 7 days. (Additional maid service available for an extra charge) Bedlinen and towels for use within the property are provided.